Workers getting attacked

• Thread starter DeletedUser10514
  • Start date

Do you duel non-duelling classes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don`t see any problem attacking workers, it`s their choice to spend their time building nice comfortable bungalows for you to live in and shops so you can buy nice toys as well as fancy hotels so you`re friends can stay over and party.
It`s the soldiers I feel sorry for. Those stiff scratchy uniforms they have to wear and being shouted at all day by a bullying sergeant. And then they get abused by those vicious butt-crack flashing,bacon roll eating shirkers who hide all day behind their porta-loos.

Any worker who whines on the forum about being kicked deserves it, a real worker would suck it up and enjoy his 48 hours of peace and quiet.(and tell his big mean fighter townies to go kill the s.o.b )

I fully intend to get into many fights on this world and that`s the way it should be.

DeletedUser

Well I have workers and they get hit now and then and for the most part it doesnt bother me. What I hate is seeing all these sissy fighters that are so crappy the only people they attack is workers. I mean cmon if your gonna be a dueller then fight other duellers too. we have had guys come into town hit all the worklers then move on not 1 fighter got touched. when asked why they only attacked workers get the response because I cant win against any fighters my level.

Now thats sad and thats the only time it irks me when someone hits workers.

just so they can get the stats but I love when the rest ov the solderis go keep them koed for a week or two after that hehehe

DeletedUser

I don`t see any problem attacking workers, it`s their choice to spend their time building nice comfortable bungalows for you to live in and shops so you can buy nice toys as well as fancy hotels so you`re friends can stay over and party.
It`s the soldiers I feel sorry for. Those stiff scratchy uniforms they have to wear and being shouted at all day by a bullying sergeant. And then they get abused by those vicious butt-crack flashing,bacon roll eating shirkers who hide all day behind their porta-loos.

Any worker who whines on the forum about being kicked deserves it, a real worker would suck it up and enjoy his 48 hours of peace and quiet.(and tell his big mean fighter townies to go kill the s.o.b )

I fully intend to get into many fights on this world and that`s the way it should be.

soldiers can beat aventurers as soon as i reach level 10 im gonna be a soldier

have we met before?im on world 6,7,8,9and 10

DeletedUser

Well, I don't know what you did to deserve that, or whether you even did deserve it.
Don't expect to not get dueled because your a worker. Although, i hate noobs who pretty much can't duel and so target ONLY builders.
The poll - The majority of you guys attack non dueling classes to "climb the ranks" ? Wow you guys must suck -_-

DeletedUser

Well, I don't know what you did to deserve that, or whether you even did deserve it.
Don't expect to not get dueled because your a worker. Although, i hate noobs who pretty much can't duel and so target ONLY builders.
The poll - The majority of you guys attack non dueling classes to "climb the ranks" ? Wow you guys must suck -_-

Were just climbing up the rank.

DeletedUser

It was my best option. If there were an option to vote for "I never bought into that whiny crap about workers being off-limits, I'll duel anyone" I would have been all over that one.

DeletedUser

It was my best option. If there were an option to vote for "I never bought into that whiny crap about workers being off-limits, I'll duel anyone" I would have been all over that one.
thats the spirit

DeletedUser

I just curious why ppl would want to atttack someone not equipped for fighting to me theres no bragging rights in it to show how good you are. like i said I got workers and I dont whine abt it unless I am being camped. I just wonder why guys are too lazy to work on their gear and skills and be able to fight ppl that would be a challenge to them so they had real bragging rights. being ranked 1 on the list to me doesnt mean anything all it means is you probably took the fastest easiest way to get to the top and are probably pretty crappy if you had to fight a real fighter your own level. I have had low level adventurers take out high level fighters but then I always gear up and practice so that I can fight real fighters equal or higher level than myself

DeletedUser

BTW I think when you click on someone on the rankings it would list the number of wins and losses and showing what classes each was against. then we would see who the real fighters were and who the wannabes are.

for example it could show

Class Wins Losses

Workers
Soldiers
Adventurers
Duellers

DeletedUser

BTW I think when you click on someone on the rankings it would list the number of wins and losses and showing what classes each was against. then we would see who the real fighters were and who the wannabes are.

for example it could show

Class Wins Losses

Workers
Soldiers
Adventurers
Duellers

if a person has a dueling level over 10 above there level and they are not a dueler/solder I say they are fair game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I sorta agree with that. But if your town gets into a lot of wars and you keep getting attacked it doesnt take long if you fight back to have a high score.

I usually see how they are geared. if they are unarmed and in working gear I assume they are building and dont mess with them because if you happen to ko them and they building it just cost the town building funds and isnt right.

If they are dressed up in fighting gear they would be fair game. Most the people and towns I know have a no worker policy unless in a war or attacked first. everyone has their own preferences.

my main wondering was how many fighters would cry out and whine if it was posted how they got their ranking and showed they hit all workers and only a couple fighters lol it would show how pathetic a fighter they really are no matter their rank that they cant even take on fighters their own level.

DeletedUser

Oh noes, I got hit:
jonboy69 wins the duel, gains 18 experience points and steals $19 from Inoke.

To bad this worker carries a screwdriver and a grudge:
Inoke wins the duel, gains 51 experience points and steals $25 from sherlock1.
Hot worker on worker action.

Figured I'd give their fellow a citizen a poking too:
Inoke wins the duel and gains 13 experience points. whitespy79 did not carry any cash and Inoke walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

I sorta agree with that. But if your town gets into a lot of wars and you keep getting attacked it doesnt take long if you fight back to have a high score.

I usually see how they are geared. if they are unarmed and in working gear I assume they are building and dont mess with them because if you happen to ko them and they building it just cost the town building funds and isnt right.

If they are dressed up in fighting gear they would be fair game. Most the people and towns I know have a no worker policy unless in a war or attacked first. everyone has their own preferences.

my main wondering was how many fighters would cry out and whine if it was posted how they got their ranking and showed they hit all workers and only a couple fighters lol it would show how pathetic a fighter they really are no matter their rank that they cant even take on fighters their own level.

Wow, well said. Obviously there can be builder/duelers just as there can be adventurer/duelers. Checking the gear before hitting duel would be respectful. After all, changing gear isn't like hiding in a hotel. But in the end it's a personal thing and it seems they want to throw respect and honour out the window on this world and all are fair game. If we had women and children I think they'd be targets too.

DeletedUser

Wow, well said. Obviously there can be builder/duelers just as there can be adventurer/duelers. Checking the gear before hitting duel would be respectful. After all, changing gear isn't like hiding in a hotel. But in the end it's a personal thing and it seems they want to throw respect and honour out the window on this world and all are fair game. If we had women and children I think they'd be targets too.

Gramps, still having trouble differentiating real life from a game?

DeletedUser

w00t $300 from 5 workers w00t

first time in mortician, i destroyed em

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In a way watching the duelers fighting workers its like watching Man UTD play Accrington Stanley, they wont be playing Chelsea or Liverpool for fear of defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.