Workers getting attacked

• Thread starter DeletedUser10514
  • Start date

Do you duel non-duelling classes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10514

why do people do this? duelers attack workers, i have been attacked 4 times and i won 1 and got a message from attacker

haha, darn your screwdriver!

guys please dont attack workers its so annoying

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i hate people who say things like this.
The point of dueling, is that ANYBODY is a target, you dont have to be like "OMGZ HEZ A WORKER, I CANTZ DUEL HIM"
Im telling you now, im playing this world, and im playing it how i want, everybody not in my town is a target, and i dont care who or what they are.

If it was meant to be different, the Dev's would have made sure, but this is realistic.

DeletedUser1105

If you show me where in the rules it says workers should not be attacked, then I am sure everyone would stop attacking them.

You workers building up my enemies towns and forts annoys me, but I don't make whiney threads about it.

DeletedUser

Remember when I said being rude to people over your lame rank in the first two days would come back to you? rofl eat it up buddy I bet a ton of people have you on their lists.

:D

DeletedUser11353

Lol, I enjoy reading these threads, they are so amusing.

DeletedUser

why do people do this? duelers attack workers, i have been attacked 4 times and i won 1 and got a message from attacker

haha, darn your screwdriver!

what a prick. guys please dont attack workers its so annoying

there's a building called BANK to keep ur money safe and a building called HOTEL for u to regain ur health-if ur been dueled use these two building for relief instead of whining about it:p

DeletedUser

Personally, I'm planning on losing my no-hitting workers policy on w10, mainly because of threads like these.

DeletedUser11353

Personally, I'm planning on losing my no-hitting workers policy on w10, mainly because of threads like these.
Yay, so do I, if I try myself in dueling, and my first target will be Martyhur:laugh:

DeletedUser

Isn't it a wee bit early to start the whinefest already?

I've always felt anyone, and everyone was a legit target.
If you are worth good xp, you are a target.
If you carry oads of money, you are a target.

If you qualify for both categories; then you are a GOOD and FAT target RIPE for robbing.

Don't want to get dueled?
Be wotnless, or carry no cash.

DeletedUser

Yeah I never made it a policy to hit workers either and I'm looking forward to a world where I can and will. It has nothing to do with preying on the weak. I'm certainly not going to seek them out as my only targets but I'm not going to make exceptions for them either.

DeletedUser

remember when i said being rude to people over your lame rank in the first two days would come back to you? Rofl eat it up buddy i bet a ton of people have you on their lists.

:d

qft

im itching to make my way over there once I get into my town

DeletedUser

wrld 10 is so new, everyone is a target. why shouldn't they duel you.... in fact i like the idea of a dueling paradise.... where in case of server 10 its a dog eat dog world..... no one is safe, and you live and die by the gun.... oh hang on thats what it was pretty much like wasn't it....

DeletedUser

It will help get rid of pures also, everyone needs to defend themselves on world 10 or get beat up. I think it's grand how world 10 is working out ;D

DeletedUser

More drama to come! I'll try hit some workers if I can, hate mails are an interesting read. Soon we'll topple world 8 off the top rankings. :nowink: Or maybe I should choose worker class and be a dueler in disguise.:rollg:

DeletedUser

In the end it's all about honour and respect. If you can honour a top dueler who hits otherwise defenseless builders and respect him for doing it then so be it. Others try for better and I respect them more. It's a personal thing where the only right and wrong is your own mind.

DeletedUser

Right now, everyone's dueling level is basically the same, so dueling a top worker works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.