Workers getting attacked

• Thread starter DeletedUser10514
  • Start date

Do you duel non-duelling classes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Youngsters..lol Dude I am married with two kids.

I don't like cheesy actors like Rodney 'I beat women' Dangerfield. You keep trying to flame me, I don't understand why. Is it because I went to school and type properly? Or that everyone stopped responding to you because of your foolishness in other threads? Take a deep breath and realize that everyone is sick of whiners and you coming in these threads and insulting people for having fun in a pvp game won't get you any friends.

I'll see your two kids and raise you 3 grandkids. :)

No one is flaming you 'dude'. Reread any of my posts to you without the bias you're frothing with. My first post to you WAS AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR as I've stated 3 times now. YOU TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY. My advice to you is to walk away from the computer for a bit. You are obviously taking this game and related forums WAY too seriously. I never meant to ruffle your feathers, or anyone else's for that matter, so just chill.

DeletedUser

Lol, back on topic. Elmyrs idea needs to become a sticky, with the most kos receiving a prize. Say.. an 'I attack workers for the telegrams' t-shirt. I'd sport one and support the west np lol

DeletedUser

Lol, back on topic. Elmyrs idea needs to become a sticky, with the most kos receiving a prize. Say.. an 'I attack workers for the telegrams' t-shirt. I'd sport one and support the west np lol

Or how about a shirt that reads "I'm a coward who duels pure workers because I can and proud of it so eff off!"

:)

DeletedUser

You just don't give up lol. Pvp is pvp. My worker can bust a grape and I have met other workers who don't play the ''you are a coward" card.

DeletedUser

*Sigh* Like I have said, it's a personal thing. I think it's the cowards way out. I'm NOT saying you have to think that way. Get it? We can agree to disagree on this point without having issues with one another, yes?

DeletedUser

*Sigh* Like I have said, it's a personal thing. I think it's the cowards way out. I'm NOT saying you have to think that way. Get it? We can agree to disagree on this point without having issues with one another, yes?

Maybe now's the time for you to stop whining about it then? you don't wanna participate in our contest, don't. You whining about it not gonna change anything.

DeletedUser

Maybe now's the time for you to stop whining about it then? you don't wanna participate in our contest, don't. You whining about it not gonna change anything.

Can you please be so kind and point out exactly where I was whining? I thought we were having a discussion. You know, the point of forums in the first place.

DeletedUser

Can you please be so kind and point out exactly where either of us were whining? I thought we were having a discussion. You know, the point of forums in the first place.

Let's play the guessing game here.

Person A: "boohoo, anyone attacking duelers is a coward!!! he gets no respect from me!!!?? it's like a bully on the play ground!!!!!"

Person A: "boohoo, you are cowards!!!! boohoo, stop attacking defenseless workers, boohooo!"

Can anyone guess who person A is?

DeletedUser

Let's play the guessing game here.

Person A: "boohoo, anyone attacking duelers is a coward!!! he gets no respect from me!!!?? it's like a bully on the play ground!!!!!"

Person A: "boohoo, you are cowards!!!! boohoo, stop attacking defenseless workers, boohooo!"

Can anyone guess who person A is?

You seem to have difficulty in making a point so I'll try to help and we can end this discussion, ok?

I think hitting pure workers is not cool. I personally would respect myself and others who gained top dueling positions by dueling other fighters a lot more. I'm not crying, whining, or anything of the sort. I'm simply stating MY OPINIONS.

You think I am full of crap and don't deserve a voice here.

Am I pretty close to what you're getting at? If so just nod and walk away.

DeletedUser

I for one am glad that this is a public poll!
Not one player is immune to being duelled!

Protect yourself or be a wanderer and townless ;)

DeletedUser

I think it parasitic personally. To duel you have to be part of a town. The builders of your town are probably as defenceless and easy meat for others' soldiers/duellers. Unless it's all-out war then I think it's bad form. Builders make the towns for us to get lovely equipment and weapons and already exploited enough by just building things for the rest of us. I find it hard to believe that duellers would find all the necessary kit in their own town or by luck. If you p%^s off all the builders so that no one bothers building a town then the game would pretty much collapse.
That's my opinion for what it's worth.

DeletedUser

Simple answer, if you get duelled, u get duelled, end of story, there is nothing you can do to stop it.

DeletedUser1105

I voted yes. Not because of the 'how else to climb the ranks' but rather for 'because why should they be immune?'

DeletedUser14189

Stated in other topic (yes, another attack worker topic) that most pure builders are alot stronger then pure traders/hiders/leadership/horseback riding etc....

So I cant see the problem.. do you really want all non-duelling characters to be non-duallable?? NO?? THEN STOP BEING SO DAMN HYPOCRITE!!

DeletedUser

I voted yes. Not because of the 'how else to climb the ranks' but rather for 'because why should they be immune?'
Well, if you put it like that, I voted no because I prefer to work for xp at low to mid levels, and only spec dueling later on. By the time I am ready to duel, workers are not good xp targets, making them a waste of energy to duel unless I am at war. Dueling other fighting characters with inflated duel levels is much more profitable.
Of course nobody should be immune, and those people who choose to spend their SP on dueling skills early have few options to earn experience other than duel higher level workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.