Workers getting attacked

• Thread starter DeletedUser10514
  • Start date

Do you duel non-duelling classes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Right now, everyone's dueling level is basically the same, so dueling a top worker works great.

If that's the path you choose then bully for you. Others would only like the the title of being the best by paring themselves with equals. Clearly that's not you.

Example: A sixth grader could go onto a playground of 3rd graders and whoop ass. He'd be tops at it. But would you respect him? There's no law that says sixth graders can't fight 3rd graders but it would be frowned upon by most would it not?

DeletedUser

If that's the path you choose then bully for you. Others would only like the the title of being the best by paring themselves with equals. Clearly that's not you.

Example: A sixth grader could go onto a playground of 3rd graders and whoop ass. He'd be tops at it. But would you respect him? There's no law that says sixth graders can't fight 3rd graders but it would be frowned upon by most would it not?

This analogy fails when you compare it to anything related to real life. I got news for you. It's a game.

DeletedUser16008

There won't be any mercy from my town towards builders on 10... You choose, you play, deal with it. You won't find any of our builders whining about attacks. All my builders know its gonna be rough ......... and we are full already !

I hope the current world stays the Wild West unlike other sanitized worlds.

DeletedUser

This analogy fails when you compare it to anything related to real life. I got news for you. It's a game.

Like I said, it's a personal thing. Play like you live or play like.... you fill it in.

DeletedUser

Great. If I ever need your "respect" in the future, I'll be sure to not duel any workers!!!

Again, for the third time I think, in the end it's a personal thing. If you can respect yourself then have it. Pull wings off flies, whatever floats your boat. It's all about you mate!

DeletedUser

*jots down names of whiny future targets*

I agree with the premise of wild west world. Lets get dirty and make pures obsolete, or in the very least, red faced, tears streaming down their cheeks, pounding their keyboard into next week.

DeletedUser

Let's make w10 really different and have a list of the top 10 wanted workers :D

DeletedUser

:D I like the idea, and I am willing to participate in the hunt! Not just workers either, any pure :D

DeletedUser

Here's a contest idea for sometime in the future: who can KO the most workers in one week. A screenshot of the duel will be required, along with a copy of the text of the telegram whining about it!

DeletedUser

:D I like the idea, and I am willing to participate in the hunt! Not just workers either, any pure :D
Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

DeletedUser

Here's a contest idea for sometime in the future: who can KO the most workers in one week. A screenshot of the duel will be required, along with a copy of the text of the telegram whining about it!

Very sporting!

DeletedUser

Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Posting on a name that is not even on world 10 is very brave of you. Unless you are squirly3 I won't respond to any more of your attempts to taunt me.

Forgot to mention if you ARE squirly3, I will be seeing you soon! :D

DeletedUser

I think he is squirly3. I am going to check when my mortician is done. If I receive any love notes that don't make any sense we will have confirmation!

DeletedUser

Posting on a name that is not even on world 10 is very brave of you. Unless you are squirly3 I won't respond to any more of your attempts to taunt me.

Forgot to mention if you ARE squirly3, I will be seeing you soon! :D

LOL It was an attempt at humour mate. Per your ingame profile. I too am a RD fan. And I am Squirly3 on this world as it said Squirly was taken. Very odd. I look forward to "seeing you soon". LOL

DeletedUser

why do people do this? duelers attack workers, i have been attacked 4 times and i won 1 and got a message from attacker

haha, darn your screwdriver!

guys please dont attack workers its so annoying
Yes, legally workers can be attacked.

If you don;t want your workers attacked, get a large army together and attempt to KO anyone who attacks your workers. Defend them to the point where no one wants to attack them anymore.

DeletedUser

LOL It was an attempt at humour mate. Per your ingame profile. I too am a RD fan. And I am Squirly3 on this world as it said Squirly was taken. Very odd. I look forward to "seeing you soon". LOL

It is a Peter Marshall book actually.

Lol, do you have an account named Squirly? If so it's YOU who has your name rofl. I did not expect to see someone try to re-register the same name for each world haha. Just click the damn worlds you want to play, you don't have to register your handle for each haha.

:laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

It is a Peter Marshall book actually.

Lol, do you have an account named Squirly? If so it's YOU who has your name rofl. I did not expect to see someone try to re-register the same name for each world haha. Just click the damn worlds you want to play, you don't have to register your handle for each haha.

:laugh::laugh:

Forgive me as I often forget how many youngsters there are here. It looks like Mr. Marshall published that book in 2007 while the original quote comes from the movie Caddyshack released in 1980. The quote I originally put back to you( was from another scene scene with Rodney Dangerfield in the movie. I thought you would be amused rather than so obviously disturbed. My apologies.

DeletedUser

Youngsters..lol Dude I am married with two kids.

I don't like cheesy actors like Rodney 'I beat women' Dangerfield. You keep trying to flame me, I don't understand why. Is it because I went to school and type properly? Or that everyone stopped responding to you because of your foolishness in other threads? Take a deep breath and realize that everyone is sick of whiners and you coming in these threads and insulting people for having fun in a pvp game won't get you any friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.