Workers getting attacked

• Thread starter DeletedUser10514
  • Start date

Do you duel non-duelling classes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15302

Stop whining, there are few things you can do...

1. Ask the duellers of your town to protect you.
2. Don't carry money.
3. Don't be in a town.
4. Don't be in this game.
5. Make a Workers Union and go on a strike, Duellers need workers to build the towns, and workers need duellers for protection..

It would be loads of fun to see all workers sitting and protesting outside their towns! :p

Well I tried the workers union but apparently that's an epic fail.

To all my fellow builders out there do stop complaining it does not do anything, so either find a solution or grin and bear it. Interestingly enough the workers strike can do the trick, if you can organise it with the workers of a rival town that neither side will do any building until the leaders agree to a worker NAP this often makes them take note...

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

most workers don't do these strange things
once they get to lvl 50, they start converting to a pure vigor dueler,
when there's nothing left to be built

i am doing the same thing in W2

DeletedUser

I have a easy way to deal with those who duel my worker: I duel them with my soldiers in other worlds ;)

Ahhh...I love my teleporter :)

DeletedUser

I have a easy way to deal with those who duel my worker: I duel them with my soldiers in other worlds ;)

Ahhh...I love my teleporter :)

Tch..tch.. Too bad, you may have a teleporter, but not everyone who attacks you has got one! :p:p:p

DeletedUser

Builders get their own back in the end, I never attack builders (sometimes if the towns go to war) but the amount of super builders that attack me is unreal and it does make me angry sometimes I just wanna go attack every builder I can lay my hands on to take it out on them....... so if you want to blame anyone blame these super builders who attack people 20 odd levels lower than them.

DeletedUser

How is a builder really different from other pure's? I'm a pure soldier/trapper, and I get dueled all the time.

However, unlike the lazy/whining workers, I just knock myself out every 2 days, and the workers in my town do the same. Problem solved.

DeletedUser

I just get KO'd by our towns numerous fans every 3 days or so.
When I come out of 48 hour knockdown, I try to schedule only 2 or 4 hours of work, then sleep and bank, interrupting my sleep as soon as I have enough energy for another round of 2-4 hours work. That way I wont lose too much money or energy.

DeletedUser1105

With all respect to the builders in my town (who would never do this anyway), if they came to me and said 'We are not building unless you agree a NAP' with any town, they would be looking for a new home and I'd be recruiting some new builders.

DeletedUser914

Workers are being attacked? Surely not? and with my taxes! :*(
I have a family!

DeletedUser5769

I'm a worker in 2 worlds and really don't care if I get hit. That is why we have a town Sheriff and duelers in our town. To seek out revenge for those who can't defend themselves. So builders quit whining

DeletedUser

Attacking workers is simply a waste of energy unless they carry cash.

DeletedUser

Also, not to mention how much fun it is getting a whiny telegram after you KO them.

DeletedUser

I attack workers but I am a worker, so yea Im going to attack the weakest I can until my motivation drops to zero then keep attacking people much weaker than me, just because I can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.