P&P Un-Unhingification

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ahh well unbalanced it is, by all means thats true.... put a bit of an effort in and try to get the ppl who abandoned u back to the flock... or recruit some others...:razz: in any case not really our problem that u guys cant hold it together....and im sure that once new trinity is done with UN a new opposition will emerge, only this time we'll be the bad guys :D

Eh, it's not worth the effort in my eyes, if they deserted, they deserted, who cares. I won't even make an effort to go to battles any more because in the long run, you guys will kiss & make up like you always do. W13 has killed my game. I'm setting on vacation tomorrow. Might be back, maybe not.

DeletedUser28121

Eh, it's not worth the effort in my eyes, if they deserted, they deserted, who cares. I won't even make an effort to go to battles any more because in the long run, you guys will kiss & make up like you always do. W13 has killed my game. I'm setting on vacation tomorrow. Might be back, maybe not.

well thats just great.... i finally manage to coax a post out of you after what feels like an eon only to have u announce that u'll be hanging your hat tomorrow :( thats plain cruel... but u grew on me an will be sorely missed ;) a big smooch for ya and come back soon!

DeletedUser22575

well thats just great.... i finally manage to coax a post out of you after what feels like an eon only to have u announce that u'll be hanging your hat tomorrow :( thats plain cruel... but u grew on me an will be sorely missed ;) a big smooch for ya and come back soon!

Aww Blackfyre behind that big bunch of ....nothing your just a soft sweetie aren't you. :cool:

DeletedUser16628

I am doing my best to help keep you fools in check.Unhinged is smaller and we are outgunned but know that we are a never surrender group that is humble and does not cry about losing and we won't rub it in your face when we win.I do love w-13 and playing against you'all has been a pleasure as I often look forward to smacking you around whenever possible.Time for you to go hide in your holes cause I'm out hunting for KO'S:)

DeletedUser28121

bring it on infi ;)

and fyi do check the threads in w13 forum... every other post is a whine from unhinged or allies... helenback ring a bell? :D

DeletedUser

infinity, remember sixguns&s town? or another example, Nevada-SoA?
if a town is dying, do what must be done. join another that's alive or growing. especially if that's a town that already respects you.

no I'm not making you a public invitation since we currently don't accept new recruits in Beer. but there are places open in CROwbar town. and they won't refuse you.

every other post is a whine from unhinged or allies... helenback ring a bell? :D
sorry for being ignorant... helenback? who or what's that? never heard of a player or a town or an alliance with that name. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i
no I'm not making you a public invitation since we currently don't accept new recruits in Beer. but there are places open in CROwbar town. and they won't refuse you.
True! Everyone is welcome here :) infinity you coming ? :laugh:

DeletedUser

Everyone? Make sure I don't see there anyone from my sig and we're good to go. :evil grin:

DeletedUser

Everyone? Make sure I don't see there anyone from my sig and we're good to go. :evil grin:
Ok not everyone we have some repect as town, and we dont want that to be ruined :laugh:

DeletedUser13388

I am doing my best to help keep you fools in check.Unhinged is smaller and we are outgunned but know that we are a never surrender group that is humble and does not cry about losing and we won't rub it in your face when we win.I do love w-13 and playing against you'all has been a pleasure as I often look forward to smacking you around whenever possible.Time for you to go hide in your holes cause I'm out hunting for KO'S:)

+1 and applause.

DeletedUser16628

i'm just learning the unhinged way and i'll say you can count on me to do my part!!i'm learning the bad guys names and adding them to my dueling list.see you all soon.

DeletedUser28121

i'm just learning the unhinged way and i'll say you can count on me to do my part!!i'm learning the bad guys names and adding them to my dueling list.see you all soon.

weeell, u certainly talk the talk....:razz:

DeletedUser

He's coming alright, but not to join your town ;)
aaaaaa pls dont i am so affraid of him :laugh: what he going to do with me ???? Duel me all day ??? loool he can KO me every 48 hours i am enough with that, in fact he will do me a favor :p come on lamefinity bring it on kick one more pure ff or worker build you are my hero :laugh:

i'm just learning the unhinged way
You mean you are not learning? cos you cant learn anything from them :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Wow Unforgiven... I sometimes wonder where u breastfeeded ...

sheesh...

DeletedUser

Stop wondering when the answer can be seen even by the blind people.

But he's terribly wrong. He can learn something from them, that can't be learnt elsewhere on w13.
He can learn how to dig multies. He can learn how to enter another others' friendly or push fort fight just and how to be incapable of creating one of your own. He can learn how to spread lies. He can learn how to put in his profile that he is a proud member of a town that he could never belong to because that town doesn't accept amateurs. He can learn how to play dirty. He can learn from them how to hate.

And we wouldn't want him to learn that, right?

DeletedUser

Stop wondering when the answer can be seen even by the blind people.

But he's terribly wrong. He can learn something from them, that can't be learnt elsewhere on w13.
He can learn how to dig multies. He can learn how to enter another others' friendly or push fort fight just and how to be incapable of creating one of your own. He can learn how to spread lies. He can learn how to put in his profile that he is a proud member of a town that he could never belong to because that town doesn't accept amateurs. He can learn how to play dirty. He can learn from them how to hate.

And we wouldn't want him to learn that, right?
True! We are here to help people especially for new players and we are not here to stab them in back or use dirty tricks with admins to ban someone without reason if he or she is better than them. etc.. :laugh: Infinity it is not to late for you, you are good guy come among friends we have cook.. khm forts where you can sleep when you duel around map :laugh:

DeletedUser

True, he'll have more than 12+2+3 unhinged forts, or more than 6+1+0 unhinged sattelite #1 forts, or more than unhinged sattelite #2 forts to sleep...
Um... Speaking of unhinged sattelite #2... I can't find how many forts they still have/share since they didn't create an alliance after a departure from unhinged, can someone put the correct number here? Yea, I know that number will soon drop to 0, but no matter. I can only promise that soon one of their forts will be renamed into Assassins Generals - a town they've been allied with and then they stabbed them in their back, joined unhinged and together destroyed AG town.

DeletedUser

Jox, U got maybe a spot in town for an active fort fighter? I'm searching for live town that generalizes in FF

Status
Not open for further replies.