P&P Un-Unhingification

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yep, Arizona is messy ;). And why are unhinged disbanding and re-uniting all the time? First there was unhinged, then La resistance and now 5 small alliances. I guess in the future we have 10 "unhinged" alliances.. Dunno.

DeletedUser

Probably because gaga has gone with the wind and there is no other person with charisma high enough to keep them all together. In other words, if you can't fing the logical reason for something that happens, blame it on gaga. ;)

DeletedUser22575

No answers? Ok, lemme make it easier... So un-unhingedification was cancelled and unhinged alliance is now spread into a few smaller alliances that work side-by-side (and preach they're not allied, yea, right).

So instead of one unhinged alliance now we have these 5 alliances:

2dv7eiu.png

wgyg3m.png

2afwmmt.png

2zfn8qo.png

15n9078.png

I'm unsure what's with three more towns though, are they still a part of it or turned another page in their carreer, so any info about these would be much appreciated:
The Bandits
The Slaughter House
Angels Hide-Out

Once again you are clueless, or should I say still. :laugh:

As the Misfits description says we go where we want and fort fight where we want. It is up to each individual player to decide that not the town.

On several occasions in fact we have fought against each other at fort fights.

We are not associated with the other alliances listed in any formal or informal arrangement.

DeletedUser

Just how much of his dads credit card has -Mith- spent now? And is he still useless?

DeletedUser

things are getting messy in Arizona...and i'm loving it;)

Wait till u start losing :D A lot of people can't stand losing side :) Then i'll be pointing fingers and saying it was ur side's arogance that made them run.
"And omg! The survivors have no alliance and they play with other alliances..." QQ moar! Being silly ftw :) (I'm not pointing at u Black, just took your words for start of my brainfart :) )

I say... all take a chill pill and go with tha flow... or take a puff puff blow and see the flying show :p

There's no more unhinged alliance... Stop searching it in all other alliances ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, you now have 5 or more alliances fighting each other?? And NT and UiS are trying to destroy you.. hmmm. Really... something confusing.

DeletedUser

iSoopa cut the crap please. The reports are what matters, not what you're trying to make us believe. You may claim that you're not a part of unhinged or whatever you call it now, but when did you play against them last time? Never. Yea, I'm not talking about pushes or friendlies.
Survivors you say? They're UiS although outta UiS. Just like you are unhinged.
It's ok, noone says you're doing some bad things, but to reorganize one alliance into five smaller ones looks really silly and unnecessary.

DeletedUser

Right now, only The Green Berets are in UiS but sooner or later even UNSEEN HANDS are joining UiS for some reason which I can't tell.So, UiS is taking many of the unhinged towns to make a very strong alliance for something(which I can't say).:laugh:

So ultimately,they are making their forces large,5 alliances is just an excuse.Sooner or later what NT and UiS were looking for will be theirs total Un-Unhingification they will join UiS forces for some reason.And i'm lovin it!;)

DeletedUser

Sir, look at UiS alliance page. They already have the green berets there. You never know jox, they might become unhinged. And then it´ll be UiS vs Trinty as we have discussed before.

DeletedUser

We never become unhinged,unhinged towns are a part of UiS and sooner many will come in UiS.So it is a big plan to make us super powerful.:huh:

And ya I have proved it already.Do you know that we (Regulators) are an ally in most of their forts?:p

Soon,most of unhinged is gonna be in UiS pal.:cool::laugh:

DeletedUser

And Jox you wanted info on these towns:-:up:

1) Angels Hide-Out
2)The Bandits
3)The Slaughter House

Angels Hide-Out:
Angels are friends of us (UIS) so we have them as an ally plus they have unhinged members so i think they are gonna be in UIS too.And we helped them to get a fort against Trinity.:up:

The Bandits: No info.:tumble:

The Slaughter House: Friends of unhinged so they might come in UIS.:cool:

DeletedUser

jox shooting blanks again? Damn! U burned urself there boy! And u don't seem to get something... u peeps are calling alliance where unhinged isn't there unhinged alliance. Now tell me who's silly, I think it's u coz u live in your own fiction. Unhinged left and is not in alliances u call "unhinged".
constructing an imagionary friend is healthy only to certain age, so be carefull!

And I don't get the part u never saw me attack them. I think u saw me sticking to one side all the time (aren't u the one that hates side switching aka Fresh Start?)...

DeletedUser28121

@soop - we aint loosing yet and we dont plan to start... u would have been smarter accepting my invite then siding with that arrogant paranoid pric* Greenbud, believe you me ;) wait and u shall see

@ at coolrajesh - stop with the crap man, a superpower, PUHLEASEE:laugh: we'll see over these couple of days but i predict u'll licking your wounds all right... and stop mouthing off, i seriously doubt that your supreme leader greenbud would appreciate it :hmf:

and you joxer, just give it a rest, it aint worth it...

DeletedUser

iSoopa, LOL
Can you go more lower?
Jox never shooted blanks honey, no matter how many times you repeat it, it won't become true just by publically making that statement over and over. :)

Fresh Start while called Legion Entrangere decided a long time ago not to side with anyone and go in forts first by fort points, later randomly. So sometimes they were with unhinged, sometimes with us. But that's something they made sure we know from the start. Although I dislike such unpredictability, they didn't preach one thing and do another. Like you currently do.
Fresh Start's recent rename and moving into an alliance with Air Town and SV is another story. And is definetly offtopic here as they're not unhinged nor are involved into unhingedification or un-unhingedification of w13.
Anyway, please stop with the charade, you saying "I'm not with unhinged" looks just as if I said "I'm not with CRO Beer".

coolrajesh, the bait was not thrown at you man. don't clean others' mess, let unhinged towns' leaders to tell us another child bedtime story, we need some more laughter. ;)

Blackie, the only way to stop me is to either ban me for good or to kill me.

DeletedUser29835

YES, and we would like to stay that way.
(was surprised to hear anything else.)

DeletedUser

Lol Jox shooting blanks again... instead of pew pew u go puff puff... Try making urself believe more pl0x. :p Guess simple things are 2 hard for u to comprehend. U always have to make everything a higher science, which it ain't. Calm down, take a breath and smell some flowers arround u. Things are more simpler then u want to believe. Unhinged left alliance 2nd time and I guess they prefer going dueler town then anything. Which is seen also from max HP in battles lately... And again... tell me in which alliance is unhinged? Oh... wait... maybe u'll realise something... :p And u to complain about this things above all is a freaking lolz... It was ur side a while ago that said ur not working together yet all u did was attack unhinged alliance. So plz... stop with charade urself.

DeletedUser28121

PAGE EFFING 10!!!! please, i beg of you mods, lock this sucker ASAP!

DeletedUser

iSoopa thanks for clarification that clarifies nothing, answers nothing and is just another futile attempt of making a smoke screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.