P&P Un-Unhingification

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@soop - we aint loosing yet and we dont plan to start... u would have been smarter accepting my invite then siding with that arrogant paranoid pric* Greenbud, believe you me ;) wait and u shall see

@ at coolrajesh - stop with the crap man, a superpower, PUHLEASEE:laugh: we'll see over these couple of days but i predict u'll licking your wounds all right... and stop mouthing off, i seriously doubt that your supreme leader greenbud would appreciate it :hmf:

and you joxer, just give it a rest, it aint worth it...
not nice to single out just one person blackie. you know damn well as much as anyone there is more than enuff arrogance in trinity as well

this server oozes arrogance

DeletedUser28121

not nice to single out just one person blackie. you know damn well as much as anyone there is more than enuff arrogance in trinity as well

this server oozes arrogance

oh ill agree with that, sure, joxers arrogance surpasses all others combined :laugh:... the reason why greenbud here is singled is because he's a liar... simple as. he lies through his teeth to his townmates and to his alliance, imposing himself as some kind of an emperor of UiS...he dictates unrealistic goals to his alliance towns and kicks all who fail to comply (kinda Borg-ish, that;)) i fought enuff battles with and against greenbud to know that he's a hider and that his scheming will blow up in his face soon enough.. Well, ROFLMA to that..he dismisses ppl who disagree with him and kicks them out of the town and the alliance and also deletes posts in their shared forum that he finds are not in the spirit of his 4th reich dogmas... i have correspondence in trinity threads that prove that (from the towns he dismissed) but will not post here since i disapprove with sharing private convo's...enuff to say i trust the source completely...

i know why you guys now have closer bonds with them than with trinity since i was that infamous leak that u mentioned in your tele to your town ;)... i do have to say that things could have been dealt with differently and that my correspondence with you was indeed not aimed to alienate you from trinity...plenty of trinity still likes u guys but sadly cro's hold a different view about the survivors and i find my self quite lonely in my support of your town...

well, we'll just have to see how thing go in the current setup.... alliances in arizona are not really an iron-clad thing, are they now:no:

DeletedUser

wasnt just your whisper black, there were plenty of other straws on the back o' that camel...

regardless, i hope at some point battles here will become a challenge to all again, the more participation in battles means the less non-team players involved.

and so cro knows, even tho there has been issues a few times, i have to say i at least respect that many have actually confronted me if they felt snubbed or had some issue with our town rather then conniving and complaining about it behind our backs, and then seemingly show up to a battle to statue out of spite

the cro members that were chapped at least completely avoided, and i respect that

DeletedUser

The thread will be closed when it has requested on both sides of the argument, or when people don't feel like debating anymore.

If there is a legitimate reason to close the thread, please send Good Feather or me a private message.

DeletedUser

iSoopa thanks for clarification that clarifies nothing, answers nothing and is just another futile attempt of making a smoke screen.

I wonder how it feels throwing sand in your own eyes :p

hmmm. :p

DeletedUser

I bet it disturbs u... lol! :laugh: Do u feel hurt by it? Did it hurt ur feelings? :p

DeletedUser

ISoopa, did you ever get a feeling that you talk too much?
No?

Ok, did you ever get a feeling that you're saying something noone, and I mean noone, really cares about?

But since I'm here... Although the process of un-unhingedification is not over with, I feel that there is a need for another thread. Because it's not un-unhingedification any more. It turned into something else.

DeletedUser

... But since I'm here... Although the process of un-unhingedification is not over with, I feel that there is a need for another thread. Because it's not un-unhingedification any more. It turned into something else.

OMG! He finnaly got it! It's a miracle! Praised be the god! No freaking way it just popped into our thick skull.
And my dear... it's called flaming :) I just love to stick some nonsense alongside with yours. :) Oh and I type, not talk... :p

And the most fun about it is that u actually care and get a bit of annoyed by it :) :*

DeletedUser

Dude, send a PM to any mod and give them a reason why you want it to be closed. Don´t just shout it out.
No reason for PMing. Un-unhingification is, as suspected, cancelled and took another course of action. Some people don't want to give their chairs away.
Since un-unhingedification practically doesn't exist any more, this thread became pointless and as such should get closed.

DeletedUser

yeah, cause Joxer is THE boss & he said so! Someone let him know, that whatever goes on in Unhinged...is NONE of his business ;)

DeletedUser

LOL
Please Blackie, don't quote her just to make sure I see it.
If I cared about her opinion... about anything... anyone... ever... I wouldn't have put her on both my forum and ingame ignorelist last year. And now Blackie because of you I must puke. Shame on you doing naughty things to someone twice as old as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.