Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28121

Taken from Wolf Stronghold fort banner:

Backstabbers of the world... United!
"Up in Smoke" and "New Trinity"
Working together to crush one alliance.
Spreading distrust and lies.
You'll wind up attacking each other soon enough.
The way that backstabbers do.

well, kofi, fyi i was hoping to get an explanation for this ridiculous thing i found stuck on some wolf fort banner... but you guys (and whoever wrote this) are doing a good job off pulling this thread off topic.... keep at it ;)

DeletedUser

We got the munchies! :D

nom nom nom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sooooooo, they have more players. and you guys have a bigger ratio of fort fighters to quester/jobber toons

is that what you were trying to get at isoopa?

DeletedUser28121

sooooooo, they have more players. and you guys have a bigger ratio of fort fighters to quester/jobber toons

is that what you were trying to get at isoopa?

EXACTLY!!! why the hell should the alliance size matter as long as it is big enough to fill an attack?! Multi's aren't really supported (well, they seem to be more your thing:p) and if u manage to fill a large attack with top quality players i really don't seen an issue here:unsure:...

well, except the fact that, lately, u pretty princess' keep landing flat on your nose even when we don't manage to fill the actual attack :hmf:

DeletedUser

Aaaaand... pop goes the...

...weasel :D

DeletedUser22575

Come on guys is this the best you all can do? Same old boring argument about who has the most numbers, etc.

How am I suppose to twist and distort anything you guys say under these circumstances. :laugh:

Try a little harder will you, work with me just a bit. :mad:

DeletedUser

Gee, are those the guys who have the number the HP and still need peeping Tom peeping our fort battle chat.:cool:

DeletedUser

seriously? you think we need or use spies?

well need maybe, we might actually have a full mount for once lol.

we dont spy...you do!:rolleyes:

if either side has someone that is a spy to aide the other team, i just hope that they are outed, so they can be marked for here and other worlds.

lame, crappy tactic, and if someone thinks they have no chance without, they need to consider turning in their spurs

DeletedUser

Gee, are those the guys who have the number the HP and still need peeping Tom peeping our fort battle chat.:cool:
We do not use spy's :no:. You should know that, or have your spy's not told you that :rolleyes: time for you to get some better ones then :p.

DeletedUser16008

Ill tell you how this spy thing goes ok ?

Some noob or smartass decides to take it on their back to either join the opposing alliance or has a friend or creates a multi toon whatever...this can be a one off or the same player over worlds who just cant stand to play it straight up. It can start as a joke or a grudge or many other reasons but they are always there somewhere... they think its smart or 0007 or something to get their rocks off.

Then they do the spy rubbish, post room info, gen be a sad player ... meanwhile said alliance leaders cannot ignore info such as what side they are lined up on etc ... so they get dragged into it

No matter what you do short of booting them or banning them in room even old worlds have these idiots turn up every now and then...

Sure all sides have them because its the same old story repeated over and over again.

Only way ive found to deal with it is to have them warned not to or booted from town, dueled & banned from chat and chatting in battle chat rooms regardless what they are saying. Generally kick the living heck out of them until they find they are not welcome in the slightest.

So anyone who says they dont have spys is full of bull .... they just pop up like a bad smell whatever you do...the trick is dealing with them and thats down to the group that has them.... end of the day no group with spys has ever made an ongoing difference because of it.

Just my 2 cents worth

Hunterss

Taken from Wolf Stronghold fort banner:

Backstabbers of the world... United!
"Up in Smoke" and "New Trinity"
Working together to crush one alliance.
Spreading distrust and lies.
You'll wind up attacking each other soon enough.
The way that backstabbers do.

Pray tell me, who ever posted this there, what exactly is wrong with opposing alliances trying to destroy each other? Isn't that one of the purposes of fort battles and alliances in the first place? And don't give me that "you outnumber us 4-1" crap because that can be solved by recruiting those small alliances floating around, you just need to apply. Hint: try not to piss off your alliance towns cos that just results in our side getting bigger while your numbers dwindle ;)...

and yeah, if we conquer and annihilate Unhinged I can totally see UIS and NT battling each other simply because of the lack of other targets... nothing wrong with keeping the game interesting....... tho i do hope that that scenario is far in the future of w13...

omg hope you're kidding...
this game is already way too much unbalanced on the attacking side, and yeah game ratio matters. without balance everything turns out bad.

when you have large alliances, not everyone is able to get equal opportunities to participate or to grow together on the fort battles. I.e New Trinity Alliance has 32 towns and 769 memebers in one alliance, when the forts only hold max of 140 attackers per attack. :huh:

lately, I have even noticed that many of them don't even attend the battles! Are we missing enthu?
nope, then why not attend? we are too many and we don't always get ranks cuz there are many of us ...what? :no:

This game needs balance. Is balance possible between two opposite alliances ? NO! why...balance between two powers can be hard to maintain and usually turns out to be unstable. It requires a degree of preparedness, which is ultimately intolerable. SO what?

lets limit alliances. Add some sort of cap to limit number of allies in an alliance.

With smaller alliances, there will be more battles, duels, excitment and challenges. By limiting the number, helps towns to be more selective on who they ally with and forces the rest to be more organized when presenting. Look at (twstats.com) in tribal wars, look at the forums. yeah, its exciting and fun. The forums run 24/7 and there is always something to talk about.

By capping the number of allies, we are preventing small towns from slacking off and forcing them to come into their ORGANIZED CLANs. Otherwise, with two sides (weak towns will support one of the the strongest sides of the two). example is world 11, you see towns supporting Legion with the fear of losing their towns. By capping number of allies, we promote a presence in the games, ownership, because everyone is part of it.

This is a war game :shootout:, not west hugging. Even though the west encourages some sort of hugging of a type (you visit kongming2234 and you are happy to see that he thought of you too!... separate ways feeling satisfied.:rolleyes:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, even if u do limit number of people in alliances there's still gonna be alliances hanging togetker :)

DeletedUser

Hunterss, limit players in alliances? Not only you're just 12 worlds late for doing that but the whole idea is not possible to implement in the pvp game where communication over the chat and forum is available.

Found this pic a few mins ago, it pretty much displays the idea of alliance restriction:
epic+fail..jpg

And about New Trinity alliance... They're just a bunch of disgusting huggers led by a few minihitlers and they should be removed from the game by community manager ASAP.
You forgot to say that. :D

DeletedUser

i do remember a time when Joxer had a comment about large alliances and his dislike for them in his sig lol

how times change, dueling workers and liking huge alliances.

DeletedUser28121

omg hope you're kidding...
this game is already way too much unbalanced on the attacking side, and yeah game ratio matters. without balance everything turns out bad.

when you have large alliances, not everyone is able to get equal opportunities to participate or to grow together on the fort battles. I.e New Trinity Alliance has 32 towns and 769 memebers in one alliance, when the forts only hold max of 140 attackers per attack. :huh:

lately, I have even noticed that many of them don't even attend the battles! Are we missing enthu?
nope, then why not attend? we are too many and we don't always get ranks cuz there are many of us ...what? :no:

This game needs balance. Is balance possible between two opposite alliances ? NO! why...balance between two powers can be hard to maintain and usually turns out to be unstable. It requires a degree of preparedness, which is ultimately intolerable. SO what?

lets limit alliances. Add some sort of cap to limit number of allies in an alliance.

With smaller alliances, there will be more battles, duels, excitment and challenges. By limiting the number, helps towns to be more selective on who they ally with and forces the rest to be more organized when presenting. Look at (twstats.com) in tribal wars, look at the forums. yeah, its exciting and fun. The forums run 24/7 and there is always something to talk about.

By capping the number of allies, we are preventing small towns from slacking off and forcing them to come into their ORGANIZED CLANs. Otherwise, with two sides (weak towns will support one of the the strongest sides of the two). example is world 11, you see towns supporting Legion with the fear of losing their towns. By capping number of allies, we promote a presence in the games, ownership, because everyone is part of it.

This is a war game :shootout:, not west hugging. Even though the west encourages some sort of hugging of a type (you visit kongming2234 and you are happy to see that he thought of you too!... separate ways feeling satisfied.:rolleyes:)

ahh well unbalanced it is, by all means thats true.... put a bit of an effort in and try to get the ppl who abandoned u back to the flock... or recruit some others...:razz: in any case not really our problem that u guys cant hold it together....and im sure that once new trinity is done with UN a new opposition will emerge, only this time we'll be the bad guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.