Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28121

Taken from Wolf Stronghold fort banner:

Backstabbers of the world... United!
"Up in Smoke" and "New Trinity"
Working together to crush one alliance.
Spreading distrust and lies.
You'll wind up attacking each other soon enough.
The way that backstabbers do.

Pray tell me, who ever posted this there, what exactly is wrong with opposing alliances trying to destroy each other? Isn't that one of the purposes of fort battles and alliances in the first place? And don't give me that "you outnumber us 4-1" crap because that can be solved by recruiting those small alliances floating around, you just need to apply. Hint: try not to piss off your alliance towns cos that just results in our side getting bigger while your numbers dwindle ;)...

and yeah, if we conquer and annihilate Unhinged I can totally see UIS and NT battling each other simply because of the lack of other targets... nothing wrong with keeping the game interesting....... tho i do hope that that scenario is far in the future of w13...

DeletedUser

well said blackfyre.. This world is what GM worlds strive to be. been playing for about 2yrs and finally a world that I look forward too logging into to see what's happening next.

DeletedUser28121

nothing really smart said here :D Lock this thread plz! :D

take a hike isoopa:p who the heck are u to judge if anything smart was said here... and oh yeah, congratulations on an intelligent contribution ;)

DeletedUser

If your going to says unhinged is bad, that the mods should lock the forum.

DeletedUser

So. why do you guys hate Unhinged?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28121

WTF?!?!:blink:

selbor,in answer to why do we hate unhinged: do u play the west or what?? :laugh:

PS: P&P tags would be appropriate here.... or lock it and throw away the key...;) there, happy Selbor?:hmf:

DeletedUser

So. why do you guys hate Unhinged?

hate is much too strong a word imo.

you are asking a question similar to ones i used to hear in grepolis...why are you attacking me? what did i do to you?....its a war game bud, get with the program

hell, every game there has to be an opponent. if not another person than the game itself...when i play a game of cribbage with my grandpa, i dont try to win cuz i hate him...

DeletedUser

I thought these are all camps and that this is a camp game... OMG! RAGE QUIT! :p

DeletedUser28121

I thought these are all camps and that this is a camp game... OMG! RAGE QUIT! :p

camp camp camp camp camp!!! OK WE GET IT! ur camp and flamboyant, no reason to quit just because the rest of us are not, innit?!:p we still love ya regardless of your strange ways...:laugh:

btw: joxer says ello!:laugh:

DeletedUser16008

hate is much too strong a word imo.

you are asking a question similar to ones i used to hear in grepolis...why are you attacking me? what did i do to you?....its a war game bud, get with the program

hell, every game there has to be an opponent. if not another person than the game itself...when i play a game of cribbage with my grandpa, i dont try to win cuz i hate him...

yknow I can remember when a war here used to be about towns dueling... battling over forts is hardly a war unless the duelers get out there and really do their bit too. So far ive been attacked around 20 times since the world began. And no i dont hide behind self ko Hardly a war on all fronts now is it ? :rolleyes:

& yea the word hate is far too strong

DeletedUser

yeah hate is a really strong word....its a game...have fun.

I know I am in a town i some worlds with victor and helen and maybe berkie...but not sure about that one....

But i do have much respect for them and when i started this world....i wanted to do my own thing and go a different way.....wasnt cause i disliked them in any way.I just felt like being on the opposite side on this world.Makes the game a little more fun and if folks cant get over seeing a friend on the other side,....they may need to quit and go play solitare,

DeletedUser

Saying that a town is "bad" is legal, as long as it does not turn towards specific players. When insults becomes personal, the offense becomes "Insulting Other Players" and is reportable.

DeletedUser

yknow I can remember when a war here used to be about towns dueling... battling over forts is hardly a war unless the duelers get out there and really do their bit too. So far ive been attacked around 20 times since the world began. And no i dont hide behind self ko Hardly a war on all fronts now is it ? :rolleyes:

& yea the word hate is far too strong

i was using the war game referance towards grepolis...

what i meant was you dont have to hate another alliance as a whole to want to attack their forts, hell you dont even have to dislike them. i duel people in some worlds i am in towns with in others, all part of the game.

and...being able to separate worlds, which is difficult for some to deal with it seems

DeletedUser16008

Aye I also keep all worlds separate and have never had a problem doing so... many a townmate on one has had a hug off me on another and to date its never been misread... Indeed it is all part of the game and anyway who wants to repeat the same thing world after world ?

Thats not to say there arnt players I find myself along side on many worlds too ... Nothing is personal, once a new world is started all bets are off until the chips fall anew.

Deleted User - 1278415

All this bickering.. time to make this a P&P

This should make Jouais day, now he can mod yet another P&P area!!!

DeletedUser

sorry but what point does this P&P thread have?

im yet to read anything of any worth other than what Ratatat and Vic have typed - and well i think most who play this game with a level head think the same, its about fun and balance, not just teaming up with the strongest players on all worlds so you can 'win'.

Status
Not open for further replies.