Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser8627

Petee, do you guys read your email? Specifically the new gmail account you've been using for support?

I've emailed you guys twice about a concern but yet to receive any response.

DeletedUser

Yep, I was talking about viewing items by skills in the Inventory section, I think I fixed that problem 2 days ago. However, due to content caching, this error may persist as long as 24 hours after fixing it. That should be gone by now, so please if you find this error again, give me some link and I will look at it again.

Excellent, working now.

DeletedUser

they disabled the calculator, the job thingy due to the insane load on the tw.db server so they atleast can keep the site running

atleast that is what they seem to have done

DeletedUser16928

Actually, no, this malfunction was not intended and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Although I have to say I love how fast the site is right now... :-/
As for today morning's downtime, it didn't have anything to do with the calculator. For the most part at least.

DeletedUser

alrite a townie of me had problems with his scripts, so i suggested delete em and install em again, but somehow we both can't find the important button script anymore everything refers and redirects you to the cloth calc script? and you need the import script to make it work

DeletedUser

I guess you guys managed to fix quite a few things, it´s working properly again even with loads of sets in the inventory.
It worked on worlds where i had few sets, but not on main where i had nearly all of them haha, but now it does. Thanks great site !!

DeletedUser16928

Indeed, I've managed to do a small optimization (about 100% increase in speed with big inventories). The current problems are mostly about speed/effectiveness, you see, if you have too many set items, the calculation gets too slow and has to be interrupted. I think I could do one more optimization (without rewriting the whole thing to use a faster algorithm that I'm not sure yet could even work), so hopefully more users will have their calc working soon.

Slygoxx

Would it be possible to change the golden treasure questlines to not show progress on the last 'red' parts? It confuses players into thinking they've already completed it and that that is what's preventing them from finding the items.

DeletedUser16928

Done, special quests with no normal quest following don't have their completion guessed anymore.

Slygoxx

You might know this already, but probably due to the changes in the quest format on the beta all quest names are wrong ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser34084

2.06 script?
soon_honey_beer_bottle.jpg

DeletedUser25169

GG set

Any chance you can update GG set, I mean just to show icons for battle sector bonuses?

DeletedUser16928

The Golden set doesn't have any fort battle bonuses as such. You might be confusing it with the bonus of the Golden gun itself, which is given even if no golden duelling weapon is equipped.
In case I misunderstood your question, please let me know. :)

DeletedUser25169

Yeah you are right Petee that's bonus is for GG alone, however when you press switch (between sabre and colt) it shows all ap/skill points you get of both golden gun and sabre/colt.
I think it could also show the bonuses gun provides?
(this was originally my suggestion)