Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

the "new" version of the clothcalc script had only some beta relevant stuff changed
So the script is no not more outdated on Gameversion 2.04 and the main Changes is that the Updater is now working also on Gameversion 2.04
nearly all other Features are disabled as I had to check and adjust them as Inno had realy changed a lot :( and this will still take some time, sorry

DeletedUser22685

maybe the all knowing futu can tell us the best clothes to use for jobs and many other things we can learn about a complex game

I use Clothcalc constantly, I don't rely on the website itself on a daily basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

clothcalc script should be ready for version 2.04 with script version 0.3 revision 2
the wage value on the job list at clothcalc window is wrong, will be fixed later

the script is not longer working on gameversion 2.03 and will be automatic deactivated until your world is updated

DeletedUser

Haha updated before I read this. Can't find the jobs now until the update.

Dang.

DeletedUser

Ive noticed since the update that everytime I click on the TW-DB icon on the right, a small box with a "?" appears just above the experience bar along the bottom.

I cant click on it or delete it, and each time I click on the TW-DB another is added. The only way I can clear them is by refreshing the game.

Apart from that everything else is working great.

DeletedUser

I know with all the changes with 2.04 it is going to take a little time to update tw-db but any possible time frame yet?

I am trying to figure out the new quest levels in 2.04 and tw-db was a great way of a quick visual aid.:D

Thanks again and keep up the good work with tw-db.

DeletedUser34781

Ive noticed since the update that everytime I click on the TW-DB icon on the right, a small box with a "?" appears just above the experience bar along the bottom.

I cant click on it or delete it, and each time I click on the TW-DB another is added. The only way I can clear them is by refreshing the game.

Apart from that everything else is working great.

that's normal... thats where your tabs are shown.. minimise then you'll see

DeletedUser

that's normal... thats where your tabs are shown.. minimise then you'll see

sorry, it's not normal
this is a bug on the importer script, it opens a corrupt window and the resulting tab is without title and could not be closed.

we will have a look at it

Slygoxx

The 'taskbar' is normal indeed, the fact that the question mark remains when you've closed all open windows, is not.

DeletedUser27090

can some1 help me with the import option ?i am trying to import my char but i cant make it work :( QQ

DeletedUser22685

You need to have an account and be logged into TW-DB in order to import your characters.

DeletedUser22685

...i do have account and i am logged in the game and in tw-db. but i cant get the scripts work

What scripts are you trying to use? The manual import one or the inbuilt import button that comes with the Clothcalc userscript?

DeletedUser

The independence day set is messing up the calculation for LP because it requires the Eagle which affects the set bonus. If I take out the slow riding animal and put the Q-horse the LP is lower than what it should be if I put on other clothes.

Is there any way to exclude slow animals from the calc if required?