Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

I would really like to see this (http://tw-db.info/?strana=schopnosti) feature updated. I cannot use it since the last tombola and cannot use it since the new items have came out.

It is really helpful, those without sets could easily make themselves a FF/dueler equipment with a lot of variations.

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser35737

When jobs best itens will have new itens avaiable?
I try reflex and tough skills and dont appear new itens like
fancy pilgrim jacket or baca's sobrero

DeletedUser34781

takes time i presume.. alas we will wait . petee is prob busy man. be done when its :)

DeletedUser

If anyone isn't satisfied with the pace TW-DB's is updated, they're more than welcome to develop their own site. They DO have lives.

DeletedUser8627

Elmyr has spoken!

Petee, just something from my side. With recent updates happening here, especially with new quests, some of the older quests were reworked and changed.

We receiving queries like people not getting the wool pants they previously did from "Arming up". This has now changed to the starter pants. These are still incorrectly displayed on your side.

Not much of an issue right now, but with us opening a new world today, we have a lot of players that will be doing these early quests soon.

DeletedUser16928

Thanks, Laki will surely do that soon. I would like to give him a little shout out, he has been working as our support guy for a long time and more recently sort of replaced abedy in data administering. He's currently much more active than I am, so I definitely wouldn't want his hard work to go by unnoticed. :) There are still some things I have to do myself - and they usually take a while longer, since I really am a busy (and maybe a bit lazy) man...

Most new items were missing in the old calc (http://tw-db.info/?strana=schopnosti) since they were still included in the extra/"secret" category (those items are left out from the old calc to get rid of OP items like SOATT). Laki sorted out the extra category yesterday evening, so it should be OK now.

Updating all the job related stuff will require some data crunching first, which may take some time I currently don't have, thank you for your patience. I also hope to figure out what's going on with the speed calculator soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8131

Petee, I love the calculator, but today I received the following error: TW-DB import script has encountered an unknown error! TypeError: Cannot call method 'html' of null. I'm using 0.33 version 4. I did have TW-DB open and signed in at the time I attempted the import. Thanks for all you do.

DeletedUser24683

Can I calculate how much money I can get in 15 seconds jobs using TW-DB calculator?
I took a look there and dont find how to select 15 seconds.

Thanks!

Ripwise

Can I calculate how much money I can get in 15 seconds jobs using TW-DB calculator?
I took a look there and dont find how to select 15 seconds.

Thanks!

Yes you can. Here is a screenshoot: http://prntscr.com/25hm2m.
You need to click that yellow sign on the left side by the red x where you update the script. There you can choose 15 sec, 10 minutes and 1 hour and how much cash it gives you.

DeletedUser12734

If anyone isn't satisfied with the pace TW-DB's is updated, they're more than welcome to develop their own site. They DO have lives.

They probably won't catch up with Inno if Inno doesn't slow down flooding the game with new stuff! :no:

DeletedUser24683

Yes you can. Here is a screenshoot: http://prntscr.com/25hm2m.
You need to click that yellow sign on the left side by the red x where you update the script. There you can choose 15 sec, 10 minutes and 1 hour and how much cash it gives you.
Yes, I know. However I need simulate a different build and the Cloth Calc script allows calculate based only in my actual build.
I need to put another build to find the better way to get more money.
I hope you've understood me (poor english here. rsrsrs).

DeletedUser35983

Yes, I know. However I need simulate a different build and the Cloth Calc script allows calculate based only in my actual build.
I need to put another build to find the better way to get more money.
I hope you've understood me (poor english here. rsrsrs).

Sometimes,we just need to get back to the basics....paper and pencil ;).
Or to the future ---> excel sheets :cool:

When your job motivation is 100%,use cloth calc to calculate every job one by one with your best equipment.
You can make a chart with best money,higher luck ,travel distance from city for time saving etc.

As long as you don`t reskill every month...this will keep you happy for now.

DeletedUser16928

Can I simulate 15 sec jobs on web calc?
Thanks!
Hmm, that's a missing feature then. I will make sure to remember that when I finally get a chance to properly adjust the calculators to the new job rewards system.

DeletedUser24683

Hmm, that's a missing feature then. I will make sure to remember that when I finally get a chance to properly adjust the calculators to the new job rewards system.
Thanks, Petee. I'm sure that will help other people.

DeletedUser16928

Speed calc issues (*) should be fixed now, dust off your Indian's set. :)
(*) - most of them, anyway... If you have no horse, the result still isn't the best one available, but I guess it is not even worth it to fix that one.

Also another bugfix for today, you should be seeing much less ClothCalc "a db-error occured" messages on data loading.

It is quite unfortunate ClothCalc and the server Calculator were left by scooby with a lot of errors that are very hard for me to find and fix, since the vast majority of their code is completely unknown to me. Hopefully now that most of these issues are resolved, I can get back to website development and finally do something about that new job reward system.

DeletedUser8627

Again tw-db.info is releasing items and item stats on their site before it officially hits the EN servers.

If you really want to annoy us by doing this, which we recently spoke about, we can simply ban your scripts off our server. And then we can direct players to your support so you can explain to them why they received items that were advertised on your site yet they do not reflect the same stats in our game.

Look at our recent agreement, items that contain stats are not to be published until after the official release.

I'm tired of emailing back and forth to your support about this problem. Sort it out.

Last edited by a moderator: