Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

I have a problem about saving settings of the script. Setting are reset every time and cannot be saved.
Any ideas why?
Are maybe cookies required for script to save because cookies are deleted every time i close browser (Firefox 19.0)?

DeletedUser16928

Is anybody else having this automatic logout problem again, even worse than last time? I've had to log in four times today, that's once every time I tried to use Clothcalc.
Are you by any chance trying to use permanent login on multiple computers / operating systems / browsers? It is not intended to work that way... Also, your browser does keep cookies permanently, right?
I have a problem about saving settings of the script. Setting are reset every time and cannot be saved.
Any ideas why?
Are maybe cookies required for script to save because cookies are deleted every time i close browser (Firefox 19.0)?
Settings are kept at Local storage of your browser, which is not the same as cookies, however using that option to delete cookies automatically might involve deleting that as well. The easiest way to know - try to set normal cookie management and see what it does. In case it really was this issue, adding all the west worlds where you play (and tw-db.info) to your cookie exception (allow) list might help.

DeletedUser

Is anybody else having this automatic logout problem again, even worse than last time? I've had to log in four times today, that's once every time I tried to use Clothcalc.

It never went away for me...

And no Petee, nothing has ever changed on my end. I don't think the problem even coincided with a FF update.

DeletedUser31022

I've noticed a small problem. The Cupid Set's +50 LP doesn't reflect on the calc. I started a new character during the quest and purchased the set but the calc doesn't show that as the best option. I'll be wearing the suit and this is what comes up for some jobs... [64/32].

Thanks

DeletedUser

I've noticed a small problem. The Cupid Set's +50 LP doesn't reflect on the calc. I started a new character during the quest and purchased the set but the calc doesn't show that as the best option. I'll be wearing the suit and this is what comes up for some jobs... [64/32].

Thanks

Did you import your inventory after getting the set?

DeletedUser22685

Same as Elmyr, but it did go away for quite some time, since I stopped complaining about it last time until the last update before today's. I am only using one browser (Chrome), one machine and my cookies are not deleted when I close my browser.

DeletedUser31022

Did you import your inventory after getting the set?

Oh yeah since I've started using this I've been constantly updating.

8527168219_2a750076a8.jpg

You'll see a few jobs such as Building Coffins [14/-9] while wearing the set. I have cleared my cache and no changes.

DeletedUser6752

Having a problem with Clothcalc in w1, w13 and w14 (but not in w15).

I open Clothcalc and choose Custom Skills, and from the dropdown list I choose Health Regeneration (Sleepyhead set).
Only in w15 (Colorado) do I get my actual sleepyhead set displayed - in every other world listed I get random sets of clothes.

In w1 I get the same set as I get for Max Health; in 13 and 14 I get random sets that include the Chamber pot along with other non-sleepyhead items.

w1:
405866594.jpg

w13:
405866593.jpg

I guess I should point out that in each world I have had the complete sleepyhead set for over a year now, so they were imported into tw-db long ago.

DeletedUser

Sleepyhead is only better with high hp, otherwise health gear gives a bigger percentage bonus.

Slygoxx

Would it be possible to add a "No" option to the update prompt? Sometimes I just want to check something quickly, and don't want to update at that moment.

DeletedUser

I don't know about everyone else, but one thing that would be incredibly helpful to me would be overlaying on the Daily Tasks window button a green check or red x showing your current status on daily tasks.

DeletedUser

I don't know about everyone else, but one thing that would be incredibly helpful to me would be overlaying on the Daily Tasks window button a green check or red x showing your current status on daily tasks.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean - have a visual aid?

DeletedUser16928

Displaying daily tasks progress like it used to be in 1.3x. Well, Inno probably removed it for a reason - it's a bit of a problem to keep the client up to date with all the relevant information (mainly from the aspect of coding, but also that of performance).

DeletedUser

Settings are kept at Local storage of your browser, which is not the same as cookies, however using that option to delete cookies automatically might involve deleting that as well. The easiest way to know - try to set normal cookie management and see what it does. In case it really was this issue, adding all the west worlds where you play (and tw-db.info) to your cookie exception (allow) list might help.

Thanks Petee. I've change setting to keep cookies until they expire (btw, when is that?) and settings were saved.
Also do you know which option should i play with in order to delete non-allowed cookies after closing Firefox but to keep tw-db local storage?

DeletedUser31022

I have a question for the creators. Is there a way we could have the jobs sorted by the amount of LP we've got equiped? Say I've been getting dueled and just want to use up some energy that I have left. I can equip my defensive dueling gear and see in order what jobs that provides the most LP for. Basicly it would show as follows

Picking berries [275/280]
Branding cattle [90/150]
Repairing fences [85/300]

I hope you understand what I'm asking and I don't know code so this might just be a big hassle too. Anyways thanks.

DeletedUser

Not complicated, you just want it to be sortable by current LP instead of just potential LP. Your example isn't the best though, who cares how much LP you have in those three jobs? :p