Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

Hi there,

Thanks for the precise answer.

the Duel-Section uses the same Algorithm than the Custom Section, but on background there are set some "hidden" values, internal called "other" skills, like speed and damage.

First the values set here are in the meaning that this is a custom job with x (multiply) Skills. The Fort Section is the only One where it is working in percent Meaning.

Second on Duel Jobs internaly for Speed is always set a value of 0.0001, so if two animals give the same skill boni, the faster one is selected, unproblematic.
If for the Punch Skill a value is set, than for the "other" Skill damage_melee a fixed value of 0.5 is used. So it should be a melee weapon choosed in wear result.
If the shot Skill is used, the "other" Skill damage_fire is set to the fixed value of 0.5. So here a fire weapon should be choosed.

But the fixed values are the problem, i know about but never could pick me up to add a possibility at the User-Interface to directly set the damage_fire and damage_melee values.
If you use higher values for the skills, the "hidden" values for the damage will be more and more insignificant -> on your screenshot on the first example with the 1 and 2 skill values, the melee damage is better than the skill value of the collector weapon. on the second example the skill values of the collector weapons are better (multiply by 50 and 100) than the melee damage (multiply by the fixed 0.5)

hope i could clear it up how it internaly worked.
A mistake on my algorithm itself could be obviate, its only a thing of the different input values.

It does clear things up a bit.
So I guess I should be using low values for calculation and be aware of these "tricks"....
Thanks again,
RG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi there,

Thanks for the precise answer.

It does clear things up a bit.
So I guess I should be using low values for calculation and be aware of these "tricks"....
Thanks again,
RG

you also could use the custom section, than no "hidden" skills are used
for excluding melee or fire weapons, you could deactivate all other weapons on inventory tab

DeletedUser

please update the calc-datas, it seems that they are not up2date.
For the new sets a scriptupdate itself is needed, because the set-boni are fixed at script source as they arn't available at game itself

i jsut updates it by clicking the red round thing with white cross in it on the calculator, yet still the market shows a brown star with everything i don't own, for instance brown torn pants it says it gives +4 to my performing with buffalo bill.

i used the calculator on the site to determine what clothing i needed to have to get max lp on every job, and i do got all those clothing, and sold everything else so its quite weird to see a brown\golden star at the market at all

DeletedUser

i jsut updates it by clicking the red round thing with white cross in it on the calculator, yet still the market shows a brown star with everything i don't own, for instance brown torn pants it says it gives +4 to my performing with buffalo bill.

i used the calculator on the site to determine what clothing i needed to have to get max lp on every job, and i do got all those clothing, and sold everything else so its quite weird to see a brown\golden star at the market at all

did the red cross icon change into a green check icon?

DeletedUser

Ho yeah :)

Howdy,

you also could use the custom section, than no "hidden" skills are used
for excluding melee or fire weapons, you could deactivate all other weapons on inventory tab

OK That's nice:)
I did not know all these sections were connected.
That does the trick for me.

RG

DeletedUser

can Construction be added in the Job Analyzer?

How? Every other job's numbers is based on formulas with no random factor. I really don't see the point even if the formula for construction XP was cracked. If you're specced for it it's your primary XP job, if you aren't, it's not.

DeletedUser

doesn't the JobAnalyses just collect data from your reports? (I have no clue how the internet works :p )

DeletedUser16928

Something is terribly wrong with our webserver or hosting (many HTTP requests reach our webserver malformed) and tw-db.info may not work for you.
If that's your case too, you can use this: http://t.tw-db.info/

If everything is working fine for you, please let us know, so that we have some more information about the issue.

NEW WORKAROUND: http://tw-db.info:81/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It may have been from too many people doing too many short jobs at the same time. I had the problem around midnight yesterday when everyone was doing the Bday quests.

Ripwise

Something is terribly wrong with our webserver or hosting (many HTTP requests reach our webserver malformed) and tw-db.info may not work for you.
If that's your case too, you can use this: http://t.tw-db.info/

If everything is working fine for you, please let us know, so that we have some more information about the issue.

Thank you Petee for informing us!

DeletedUser33353

Thx for the info Petee, but neither links are working...hoping all get fixed. And thank you for all the work u do on that site.

DeletedUser

It just seems slower than normal to me, at least going by ClothCalc. On most worlds, it's barely noticeable, but it's very slow on w16 which has always been much slower than the other worlds for some reason.

DeletedUser16928

It just seems slower than normal to me, at least going by ClothCalc. On most worlds, it's barely noticeable, but it's very slow on w16 which has always been much slower than the other worlds for some reason.
And how slow is that in seconds? Anyway, it doesn't seem to be a load issue, ClothCalc is not to blame (if that's what you meant) in the previous post. Whatever it is, it's spreading to the temporary subdomain too, that's why it's no longer working for everyone. We will let you know once we know more...

DeletedUser

It is strange how I habit to use TW-DB. Yesterday afternoon CET stop working and I don`t play without them. Today is same situation , alternative don`t working too.

I must learn to play without them :)

DeletedUser

The link that I had bookmarked hasn't worked for a couple of days, however the link that Petee provided did bring up the site.

DeletedUser34022

tw.db and t.tw-db both sites wont work for me. by the way clothcalc script is still useable.