Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

declaration of independance

Hi there,

New Cloth_calc version installed this morning but my declaration of independance isn't taken into account. The rocket's still shown as best for most of jobs, which shouldn't be...

Thanks for the work though!

RG

DeletedUser

- button for sleeping into best hotel room or fort barrack
- confirmation prompt before quest cancel
- hint to deposit cash
- button for last post on ingameforum threads
- moved button for new post on ingameforum to upper menu
- add duelmotivation into userinterface
- remove automation pa hints, like the nugget picture on work queue
- activate Fortrecruitment also for non generals and captains
- the market map

was great update , greater than all inno updates :D

Slygoxx

Is it possible ClothCalc new update is causing issues with the font on fort battle players names?

I couldnt read the battle particpants names in Google Chrome with ClothCalc
So I switched over to firefox and I could battle as normally.

2efny10.jpg

Just so everyone knows, this is how you fix this:

Go to chrome://plugins, click on the details button in the upper right corner (or not, if you already have the details).
Under flash (should be at the top of the page) you will see 2 plugins. Enable the one that has a type of PPAPI, and disable the other one.

If you have multiple plugins that have a type of PPAPI or if you need a better explanation, send me a PM :)

DeletedUser

i won't even try and just wait for a next update lol

What would be really awesome since if you turtle 10 mins across the map opening market and collect all takes time, which with 5 second travels you might not have

but if possible that market map, if the travel times update automatically even if opened if you arrive on a new destination, and that like the old market helper theres an collect all button next to the towns

but like i believe vita said, a tw-db update is much better then the inno updates lol :D they should hire you guys to make this game lol

DeletedUser22685

Why do you even need a market map if you're using a turtle shell? It takes a couple of minutes to get anywhere.

Also, the automatic TW-DB logout bug seems to be back, I have to log in again every time I use Clothcalc after reopening my browser.

DeletedUser

Why do you even need a market map if you're using a turtle shell? It takes a couple of minutes to get anywhere.

It matters if you have a lot of pickups. Being able to pick up all items helps a lot, but before then 10 mins wasn't enough time to pick up everything I had a few times. I've also missed stuff before because I missed a town that was 0 seconds from another town. And not everyone wants to spend the bonds or nuggets.

DeletedUser

Hi there,

New Cloth_calc version installed this morning but my declaration of independance isn't taken into account. The rocket's still shown as best for most of jobs, which shouldn't be...

Thanks for the work though!

RG

It does work now! Thanks again;
RG

DeletedUser

Also, the automatic TW-DB logout bug seems to be back, I have to log in again every time I use Clothcalc after reopening my browser.

with speedgear and a turtle on the longest trip i can make in under a minute

so basically all trips take like 5-30 seconds, having to open refresh and click collect all and then close that annoying you wanna spend 6000 nuggets to pick up everything message kinda makes you miss quite a few cities

since i usually easily got over 50 cities to visit, it would massively help if i can just click travel pick up non stop on that market helper

DeletedUser6752

What would be nice is a way to turn off some of the new features - the prompt to deposit cash because I've arrived in town is an annoyance I can do without - especially since it also pops up when I'm doing NPC duels. And I'd rather not have the Zzz button because I click on that corner all the time to check the status of my daily quests. Yes, there's lots to be happy about to be sure - but if I could have a way to turn a few features off, that would be fantastic!

DeletedUser

It could also use refining, like not popping up when you have no cash. I'd like to have the sleep button work for foreign towns when I'm townless as well. In older worlds it's not bad, but on w16 it can take quite a bit of searching to find the nearest level 5 hotel.

DeletedUser22685

What would be nice is a way to turn off some of the new features - the prompt to deposit cash because I've arrived in town is an annoyance I can do without - especially since it also pops up when I'm doing NPC duels. And I'd rather not have the Zzz button because I click on that corner all the time to check the status of my daily quests. Yes, there's lots to be happy about to be sure - but if I could have a way to turn a few features off, that would be fantastic!

You can turn off pretty much every feature of the script. Click on this button, whatever it is:

1KVjRXj.png

Click the Settings tab, and you've got a huge list of features to enable and disable.

DeletedUser16928

It *should* be a compass :) (cause TW-DB is your compass in the world of The West :D)

DeletedUser

An option to save settings for all worlds would be nice, but just as an option. There are just too many settings to go through them on every single world for those of us who play on a fair number of them.

DeletedUser22685

Is anybody else having this automatic logout problem again, even worse than last time? I've had to log in four times today, that's once every time I tried to use Clothcalc.