Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

Wow, TW-DB premium is awesome. I didn't believe it was possible for TW-DB to get any better, but y'all proved me completely wrong. It's worth every penny.

DeletedUser16928

http://tw-db.info/?strana=buypremium
Edit: Is this "access to skills" thing a general overview, like the inventory overview you can currently get, or does it let you see a specific player's skills?
Indeed, this limited offer allows you to enter a world and name of the player, who you are curious about and it will display all the (even private) information TW-DB has collected about him, especially most recent skill assignment. I know there might be a few players who will view this as a breach of their privacy, but times are difficult and we need every cent.

DeletedUser

Indeed, this limited offer allows you to enter a world and name of the player, who you are curious about and it will display all the (even private) information TW-DB has collected about him, especially most recent skill assignment.

NICE! now i have all those private emails of players :laugh: time to spam them!

and it's so cheap also.

DeletedUser31022

I'm more interested in the quest! OMG I was totally shocked that I've been playing this for almost 4 years and there were still quest not already listed that I hadn't found! Keep up the great work!

DeletedUser34767

wow. the xp and cash rewards on the quests in the secret quest section are awesome.

Slygoxx

Would it be possible to 'catch' the opening of chests, so you can compile a list of the items each chest can contain?
If not, I can make a list myself, but automating this process would be a lot easier.

DeletedUser34084

Would it be possible to 'catch' the opening of chests, so you can compile a list of the items each chest can contain?
If not, I can make a list myself, but automating this process would be a lot easier.
You could make a chest opener simulator thingy :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

TW-DB Calculator duels

Hi there,

I'm having a question about the TW-DB calculator, in the duels section.
Hope it's the right place to ask...

I don't know whether it's a bug in the computation or in my use of the tool but it behaves in a strange manner depending which weight you apply to specific skills. Let me explain...

I'm trying to figure out which outfit gives the maximum amount of bonus within a set of skills. I am a soldier with premium and i want to take the doubled-tactics thing into account. So I would double the weight of tactics.

The calculator does not give same results if I "weight" skills with 50's and 100's, or if I use 1's and 2's...
See screenshot...

Am I thinking right it should be the same?
When I export calculation code into the game's calculator, what does the number next to combination name represent exactly (in relation with the given weights)?

I also suspect a bug with skill numbers shown in those two lines when weight is set to 0 (zero) (not with all skills tho :) )

Suggestion: Also it would be nice to be able to force melee/range weapons (since this is duels).

Thanks for making light on this.
RG

Attachments

• 2013-04-06_110155_cr.jpg
    2013-04-06_110155_cr.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, I also noticed that aspect of the calculator doesn't seem to be working properly.

DeletedUser

calculator works properly i think, which doesn't work properly is that even for grey rags on market it shows its an improvement for several jobs, that seems wrong :D

DeletedUser22685

What also doesn't work properly is that the Young stallion and Christmas sled still show as the best riding animals for jobs not affected by the skill bonus of any of your other animals.

DeletedUser

it actually had this bug before i think with christmas or a tiny wee before that, its annoying :D

DeletedUser

i wish someone would bring back the westinsider i did a respec and i lost two good jobs and got 3 crap ones by moving a 100 hiding to shooting i will never trust that site again

I haven't seen a single error in daily use of TW-DB's calculator on seven worlds in a long time. I strongly suspect that your "never trusting that site again" is because of user error on your part and I think most people here will agree with me.

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I'm having a question about the TW-DB calculator, in the duels section.
Hope it's the right place to ask...

I don't know whether it's a bug in the computation or in my use of the tool but it behaves in a strange manner depending which weight you apply to specific skills. Let me explain...

I'm trying to figure out which outfit gives the maximum amount of bonus within a set of skills. I am a soldier with premium and i want to take the doubled-tactics thing into account. So I would double the weight of tactics.

The calculator does not give same results if I "weight" skills with 50's and 100's, or if I use 1's and 2's...
See screenshot...

Am I thinking right it should be the same?
When I export calculation code into the game's calculator, what does the number next to combination name represent exactly (in relation with the given weights)?

I also suspect a bug with skill numbers shown in those two lines when weight is set to 0 (zero) (not with all skills tho :) )

Suggestion: Also it would be nice to be able to force melee/range weapons (since this is duels).

Thanks for making light on this.
RG

the Duel-Section uses the same Algorithm than the Custom Section, but on background there are set some "hidden" values, internal called "other" skills, like speed and damage.

First the values set here are in the meaning that this is a custom job with x (multiply) Skills. The Fort Section is the only One where it is working in percent Meaning.

Second on Duel Jobs internaly for Speed is always set a value of 0.0001, so if two animals give the same skill boni, the faster one is selected, unproblematic.
If for the Punch Skill a value is set, than for the "other" Skill damage_melee a fixed value of 0.5 is used. So it should be a melee weapon choosed in wear result.
If the shot Skill is used, the "other" Skill damage_fire is set to the fixed value of 0.5. So here a fire weapon should be choosed.

But the fixed values are the problem, i know about but never could pick me up to add a possibility at the User-Interface to directly set the damage_fire and damage_melee values.
If you use higher values for the skills, the "hidden" values for the damage will be more and more insignificant -> on your screenshot on the first example with the 1 and 2 skill values, the melee damage is better than the skill value of the collector weapon. on the second example the skill values of the collector weapons are better (multiply by 50 and 100) than the melee damage (multiply by the fixed 0.5)

hope i could clear it up how it internaly worked.
A mistake on my algorithm itself could be obviate, its only a thing of the different input values.

calculator works properly i think, which doesn't work properly is that even for grey rags on market it shows its an improvement for several jobs, that seems wrong :D
please update the calc-datas, it seems that they are not up2date.
For the new sets a scriptupdate itself is needed, because the set-boni are fixed at script source as they arn't available at game itself

i wish someone would bring back the westinsider i did a respec and i lost two good jobs and got 3 crap ones by moving a 100 hiding to shooting i will never trust that site again
sorry, but the results of westinsinder were sometimes worser than the wearset results of tw-db and I never see or get reported an example where westinsinders had better values than tw-db