Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser16928

Hi, the shop import seems to be borked both on live 1.35 worlds and on beta - but for different reasons...
Heh, somehow I managed to forgot to update the script for 1.35 :rolleyes:... I'll have a look at it.

//Should be working now, please, check it. It also should be a lot faster in 1.35, as the game sends much less junk along the necessary data.
Import is not working for me. ...
The data is in our database, but it's not yet linked to your TW-DB account. The best explanation I see is blocking third-party cookies, please have a look at this:
Firefox users started to frequently report that their imports are not assigned to their accounts. This might be caused by blocking Third party cookies in their browser. It's not possible to access our TW-DB cookies from the game, if they are not allowed. I strongly recommend putting tw-db.info on the Exceptions list (Options -> Privacy -> Exceptions (near to other cookie settings) -> enter 'tw-db.info', Allow).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34268

Allowing cookies for tw-db.info solved the problem. Thanks for the help!

DeletedUser

For me too, had problems in some worlds, now it's ok, Thanks

Still doesn't work in EN W8, W9, Arizona and Briscoe.

DeletedUser2708

And just to help others avoid my initial confusion and embarrassment: your level determines which set of dailies you see in the saloon every day. ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, Petee will implement this in next import script, so only quests which you can do or can do in the future will be marked, this is mainly for people who watch theirs quests completion

DeletedUser

Cloth calculator doesn't work in EN W8, W9, Arizona and Briscoe. Also at the TW-DB site I can't choose this worlds.

DeletedUser

Cloth calculator doesn't work in EN W8, W9, Arizona and Briscoe. Also at the TW-DB site I can't choose this worlds.

It doesn't work for YOU on those worlds maybe, but it works for me on the two I play.

1. Do you have a TW-DB account and are you logged in?
2. Do you have cookies enabled?
3. Have you imported your data? If the answer is yes, I don't mean just copying the script in your address bar. That doesn't work in the latest versions of Firefox. Do ctrl+shift+k to open the web console and paste it, or, better yet, install the Quick Import Button script.

DeletedUser

It works perfectly on Opera.

Easy way to make it work: Get opera and use it for the game.

DeletedUser25892

@abedya - I know this is crazy, but could the quests for dailies be broken up into separate sections based on level vs all 84 in one section - just a though?

MM2099

DeletedUser

It doesn't work for YOU on those worlds maybe, but it works for me on the two I play.

1. Do you have a TW-DB account and are you logged in?
2. Do you have cookies enabled?
3. Have you imported your data? If the answer is yes, I don't mean just copying the script in your address bar. That doesn't work in the latest versions of Firefox. Do ctrl+shift+k to open the web console and paste it, or, better yet, install the Quick Import Button script.

1. yes
2. yes
3. I have the Quick Import Button script installed, still didn't work in this 4 worlds.

But after importing the data manually it's working now, thanks Elmyr

DeletedUser16928

I have the Quick Import Button script installed, still didn't work in this 4 worlds.
Could you give us a little bit more info about that? Your browser? What exactly doesn't work? (does the button even appear, does it trigger the import script, ..) Are there any JS errors? (you can view those by hitting Ctrl+Shift+J on Chrome or Ctrl+Shift+K on Firefox, then reload the page)

DeletedUser33953

Could you give us a little bit more info about that? Your browser? What exactly doesn't work? (does the button even appear, does it trigger the import script, ..) Are there any JS errors? (you can view those by hitting Ctrl+Shift+J on Chrome or Ctrl+Shift+K on Firefox, then reload the page)

I had the same problem with Firefox and it was also resolved by manualy importing data.
I play world 12 and no problem there with script or buttons. When I start playing W11 buttons was there but it says "player not exist". I have TW DB account and have cookies enabled, but I could not change from W12 to W11.
Then I read Elmry's post and I do ctrl+shift+k to open the web console and paste it

Now I have both worlds and everything work just fine

Hope this informaton will help

DeletedUser

f3cbw4.jpg

Petee has finished some new features in crafting section. Just quick explain. Click on More and data will expand below, showing all 'basic' products needed in order to create chosen item, on this example it is a Knife. You can click on amount which you want to craft, lets say 20 knives, and sum of all required products is displayed on the top row (light green). You can click on item to display minimum price or set your own price which you willing to pay, to see how much money it will cost. If you keep field blank, estimated time which you approximately need to find items is displayed. You can click all crafted items you wish, basic products will add up.

Many thanks Petee. Hope you find it useful.

We are planning to run a competition for tw-db visitors. Will announce this event later. You may win some nuggets if you are lucky ;)

DeletedUser

Very, very nice!

Just adding it here to make it public (already talked to Peete about this in game), when counting products needed you should not 'expand' products from your own craft into their 'raw-materials' as that makes it very difficult to count totals needed over a set of recipes.

I fix is on the way, afaik. double-yay!

/Edlit

DeletedUser

Personally think that switch between raw and normal view is essential. I finds it very useful to see what products I need even for other crafts, so my friends can craft me products I can't so I know what material I need to give them.

DeletedUser

Yes, that is why I said: not 'expand' products from your own craft, but some kind of switch might work too - I will have to see it before I know if it works.

Btw, I know I can sound negative and demanding sometimes, but I'm very grateful for all your work on tw-db and I forget to express that enough.

/Edlit

DeletedUser

Don't worry, you don't sound that way. We appreciate all feedback from our visitors.

DeletedUser

The calc. is acting up. the numbers are right but the design is off. what can I do to fix it?

33utx00.jpg

and when I click one of the jobs this happens:

szv6me.jpg

DeletedUser

Same here. On Firefox AND Chrome. Hope a fix is in the pipeline.
Edit - Now working properly again in both browsers - thank you.