Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

The calc seems to be sorting luck jobs by their luck%, not by my actual drop values. Is this a problem with the calc itself or do I need to clear cookies and/or cache?

thanks for reporting, should be fixed now

Thanks ScoobyDoo

Yes I do have Errors in the Error Console. Apologies should have looked the last time.
this was for you ;)
on beta server raiNY said to me that he already published the fix, don't know when this fix will be on .net worlds
but I also include something on userscript with next version, to prevent script running in that bug
edit
the Google Chrome freezes are a Bug on Game itself, that unfortunately this script often trigger

edit2
good news, raiNY seems to know why this happens and will fix it

DeletedUser

Thank you Scoobydoo for the prompt reply. Just so I understand, the fix is for Inno Code of the Game or the TW-DB.info ?

DeletedUser

Thank you Scoobydoo for the prompt reply. Just so I understand, the fix is for Inno Code of the Game or the TW-DB.info ?

the freezes on Chrome is a Bug on Game itself. So today I talked with RaiNY (Developer) and he created a fix for that Bug. This fix is already public on Beta, but I don't know when this will be also on .net version
so because i plan to release a new script version on sunday i will also implement a fix

DeletedUser16928

As for the permanent login issue, I had a look at our code, but I can't find a bug that could be causing your problems... I'd like to run some debug tests, if you have time, but as those may expose your login data, we need to go private. Please, try to catch me on skype (my name is at http://tw-db.info/?strana=contact), or send me a PM on the forums if you want to use other means of communication.

DeletedUser

the freezes on Chrome is a Bug on Game itself. So today I talked with RaiNY (Developer) and he created a fix for that Bug. This fix is already public on Beta, but I don't know when this will be also on .net version so because i plan to release a new script version on sunday i will also implement a fix

Please understand I use Firefox not Chrome. Not sure if the same Fix will work for Firefox or not...:eek:

Please, try to catch me on skype (my name is at http://tw-db.info/?strana=contact), or send me a PM on the forums if you want to use other means of communication.

I have left message both ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uhm, sorry, I forgot to reply the last time :-/... Please give me your in-game nickname (I didn't find any account named druantia) and world, your browser, also in case you have an account on our site, please check if running the game import window displays the message: The imported data was assigned to the account: ...

luckyday, Arizona PT using Google Chrome. Yup, it always assigns the ingame data to my db account. Thing is, my atts and skills are calculated, but the clothes don't count/show. This has been happening over the past week, before everything was working properly.

DeletedUser

Please understand I use Firefox not Chrome. Not sure if the same Fix will work for Firefox or not...:eek:

this bug could also happen in firefox, but relay in rare situations

on site load, inno gets all items (complete information about item) with one request and stores this in DOM Structure
if you open the inventory first time (script does this automaticly) a request is send and it get's back the item ids and fills the DOM Structure for the inventory with the item data from fist request which was stored in DOM
if for some circumstances this item Data doesn't exist or the first request wasn't finished storing it at DOM, the game makes for every item a new request to get item data.
so you have hundrets of ajax request that freezes your browser.

DeletedUser

luckyday, Arizona PT using Google Chrome. Yup, it always assigns the ingame data to my db account. Thing is, my atts and skills are calculated, but the clothes don't count/show. This has been happening over the past week, before everything was working properly.

Cleaned all browser stuff. Still with the same issue. I've talked with more people with the same problem and we don't know what is causing it... please help? :)

Account http://oi43.tinypic.com/34r92qc.jpg
Problem http://oi40.tinypic.com/dpgt5j.jpg

Slygoxx

The in-game calculator seems to ignore fort battle weapon damage. Don't know if it ignores duel weapon damage as well. As an example, it chooses the scythe over a precise winchester. Don't know if this'll already be fixed with the next version though :)

DeletedUser

Hard to say, I have no problems, tested chrome and FF :/

Is there any option to deactivate items on calculation? I don't remember to have changed anything, just stopped working for me... any hint? Should I create another db account or? :unsure:

DeletedUser16928

druantia, I've logged into your account at TW-DB and I can confirm this thing happened to me too, so it's definitely not a bad setting of yours. The bug leaves me speechless, I can't find any explanation for what is wrong with your character/account, but I promise we'll have a look at it, please DON'T delete your world or import it from another account, otherwise we might not be able to fix the problem for the others... You just need to be a little bit patient, we're all busy as always :-/.

.. and the promised recipe section update, part 2
In the recipes section, you can now choose which crafting resources do you want to disassemble into it's primitive resources. Or put another way, you can specify the amount of items, that you want to be added to the list as they are. This should help you, if you already have some of the resources, or want to buy a part of them on the market.
http://tw-db.info/?strana=recipe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, don't know if you did something about it but it's working again. Would be nice to know what caused it though. Well, I'll let you know if it bugs once more. Thanks. ^_^

DeletedUser16928

Hey, don't know if you did something about it but it's working again. Would be nice to know what caused it though. Well, I'll let you know if it bugs once more. Thanks. ^_^
Hi, yes, we've figured out it was a language dependent problem (AFAIK whole .pt and .pl language versions were affected) with string delimiter escaping (' and " characters - simply love and hate), scoobydoo fixed it just a few minutes ago. Thanks for your report and patience!

DeletedUser

just in that moment you posted here ;)

was a problem with " on item name and/or description

The in-game calculator seems to ignore fort battle weapon damage. Don't know if it ignores duel weapon damage as well. As an example, it chooses the scythe over a precise winchester. Don't know if this'll already be fixed with the next version though :)

the damage should be inclueded in both (fort and duel)
could you please check this on tw-db.info/?strana=calc
if there also the scythe is best for you please open support window and write me a PN
put this into Javascript console
Code:
myCalc.Support.Show()
if on tw-db the result seems to be right, i need some more info about your char (especial level and class)

thanks

Slygoxx

The website version does include the damage, and correctly says I need to equip a Winchester. However, the in-game version still says I need to equip the scythe.
Putting "myCalc.Support.Show()" in the javascript console does not work, tells me the function is undefined.

All of my characters are 100+, and it appears with every class, didn't test dueller though, as my dueller has a golden gun.

Screenshot:
twdbthingy.png

You can clearly see me wearing the winchester, yet the script tells me to equip the scythe.

DeletedUser

Ah. Figured it would be some minor detail like that. Thanks again and keep up the good work. :indian: