Trading Post

DeletedUser13388

Charles Goodnight's buckled belt,Yellow soft leg guards and Harmonica's knee-breeches.

Does anyone have any of this items ?

Regards,DF.

DeletedUser

Yellow soft leg guards are available in CRO Beer's shop. Not for sale out of alliance. So check if you're allied with us. :)

Goodnight's belt is utterly useless item, so I promise I'll put it on the market instantly when it drops on me.

Harmonica does not exist on w13 yet. The only player that can possibly get that item from a job is Napole, but he still doesn't have it. Other option to get it is from fort fights which is currently near impossible mission on w13 as long as ppl refuse to abandon silly flag rush scheme.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Moving to Beta. I sell this - money, items and Wyat Earps buntline from Arizona for Beta money, speacial weapons, 3rd key:

Minimal transaction: $5000

Also sell items and money from these worlds:
W1 - money, items + 3rd key
W11 - money, items + Allens revolver
W12 - money, items

PM in forum for trade!

DeletedUser

Looking for a Leather Belt

In-Game buy price is 374, will pay a little extra. Take it easy on me I am just getting started.

DPR

DeletedUser

Looking for Cheyennes fur pants.
If you have them and are willing to sell them msg me ingame.

DeletedUser

Ok, rod.

1-12 damage and +2 aiming -2 appearance.

So how much are you guys willing to pay?

DeletedUser

f someone wants to trade mail me ingame!!

i need christmas crackers on world12 and willing to trade for crhistmas crackers on arizona or briscoe, and on briscoe also liquorice

DeletedUser

Yellow leg guards - anyone got some for sell or sell them in there town ? if you can help me then PM me either here on forum or on Arizona please :) thanks. ( DIRTY ROTTEN BILLY )

DeletedUser25480

Sellin a Bear, 100k buyout no auctions. PM me if your interested.

DeletedUser

Need teqelia. Somewhere close to my town. Closer you are the more i'd pay. The max im gonna pay is $600

DeletedUser

Selling Bill Hickock's buffalo belt

Selling Bill Hickock's buffalo belt for $2500, message me in-game and I will put it on the market.

DeletedUser14006

If anyone has been lucky enough to acquire Billy's Peacemaker and wants to sell it on please contact me as I am looking to buy it please.

Thank you ;)

DeletedUser

If anyone has a Precise Herquebes for trade,message me in-game really need for Fort Fights!!:p:p

DeletedUser

I have a Calamity Jane's cartridge belt. Will sell for $30,000. Message me in game and I will put it on the market.