Trading Post

DeletedUser

if by some chance i find it in a cash battle, we'll talk. i went the wrong way in the raid and now im hooped in this server....:mad:

DeletedUser

now we're talking the same language... ;)
since i want it so badly, please contact me ingame whenever you're into push fort fight, i'll come to the other side with cash and die on purpose in first few rounds. since gaining XP that way is legal... you get a chance to find a key plus some decent XP. ;)
honestly there is nothing else in w13 that interests me except this key. currently. because i'm waiting for the pants update. ;)
and if someone else has this key, we can make a deal like this. you give me the key and i give you all of these: figaro, granmont, huckleberry, bowie, belle star, nat and hernando. All and I mean all. 8 weapons with names. Just for one puny key. With number 3 on it. i'm not into duels because they're so boring to me and all of you already know it. so i believe trading all my fancy weaponry for one key is pretty fair.
kingdom for a key, hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25480

Selling quite a few things after my re-spec:
ENTIRE charlatans set:
Black Bowler Hat:$1500
Fancy Bow Tie:$3000
Brown Waistcoat:$3000
Charlatan Shoes:$8000
Corrosive Acid:$2500
Elixir:$500

Brown Coat-$7500
Belle Starr's Deringer-$25000

Message me in-game on the same name for offers (i am willing to change some prices if need be)

Any buyers :D?

DeletedUser

WTB Hernando's Sword! Once again offering awesomely average price! Hurry take my money before I quest for it!

DeletedUser

Selling quite a few things after my re-spec:
ENTIRE charlatans set:
Black Bowler Hat:$1500
Fancy Bow Tie:$3000
Brown Waistcoat:$3000
Charlatan Shoes:$8000
Corrosive Acid:$2500
Elixir:$500

Brown Coat-$7500
Belle Starr's Deringer-$25000

Message me in-game on the same name for offers (i am willing to change some prices if need be)

Any buyers :D?
Still dont know why people want to sell stuff at much higher price than the shop :p

DeletedUser

yeah really, it isnt hard to find someone willing to sell you an item for shop price plus tax or a little extra...no need to try and get shafted by the over greedy...

let the stuff sit and they will have to keep it or sell it half price instead of 2 or 3 times the cost

DeletedUser25480

well 1/2 of it just sold and you might also want to check what other people put offers in for before you say that, my stuff was the CHEAPEST in there, if i can get more than i paid why shouldn't I :D?

DeletedUser

Still wanting to buy Hernando's Sword. Hurry before I quest for it and won't pay a penny for it!

DeletedUser25480

well all my stuffs sold now :), next on the list:

looking to buy:
Night Gown
Bear
Precise Percussion Rifle

Message offers either on here or in game under same name

Cheers :)

DeletedUser

i place at the market bear,Night Gown,night cap and coddy's dagger.

DeletedUser

I am selling this items for low price (buy price in towns) + my fee to market if someone need something send me PM in game

Precise Deringer
Rusty Deringer
Army revolver
Indian feather hat
Fancy bow tie
Brown bow tie
Mexican bandana
Rusty Colt Buntline
Rusty breech-loader
Brittle bow
Grey spiked shoes x2
Note Part 2
Elixir's

DeletedUser22575

For Sale in the Market

Hernandos
Lump of Dirt
Bent piece of metal

DeletedUser25480

For Sale, PM me under the same name for offers/details!

x2 Night Caps
Night Gown
Slippers
Pillow
Chamber Pot