Trading Post

DeletedUser25480

Selling nat's machete 100k, pm if you want it.

Does 20-163 damage with a +6 toughness and +6 leadership bonus!

DeletedUser28121

or just buy mine for 75K.... on the market until noon tomorrow, server time :D

also, will be selling younger's revolver in 10 days or so ( still need it) 105-125 dmg, +7 setting traps + 6 shooting.... 150K, plenty of time to get the cash, PM me in game if interested...

DeletedUser25480

OR you can guarantee your buy by not having to go through an auction with mine ;)!

DeletedUser28121

I'm not trying to compete Sagaris:), I would be stoked if somebody bought mine for a 100K, but, alas, I made a dumb move by not checking for how much it usually moves. I was not aware that we were allowed to advertise on this forum:donkey:.... well, the nat market turns into a monopoly as of noon tomorrow (I doubt that it will not sell for the lowly 75K; I will probably go in the last sec) , so I wish u luck....

DeletedUser25480

haha im sure ;), iv seen 4 go for 100k this week so that is there usual price, its just waiting for someone to find enough cash to buy it lol!

DeletedUser25707

Hell, Blackfyre, I'm tempted to buy it just so I can resell it for 100k in a day or so [don't need it since I all ready have one]. By the way... you do know that until 1.30 arrive you CAN buy your own items on the market?

And that Younger's sound very, very tempting... but I think I'll save up for Belts/Pants.

DeletedUser28121

Hey, feel free to buy it, sadly I don't have any cash to do it myself.... But it's my own fault soooo.... hell, I won't cry over spilled milk ... And Younger is a nice catch, so think about it, eh!:D

re pants and belts: why do u think I'm selling all this;)

DeletedUser25480

haha good idea xD, guess that $250k will finally be useful lol!

DeletedUser

I be selling
Pillow
Figaro's Razor Blade
Bowie's Muzzle-Loader
Fancy Shirt
Sunday Clothing
Grey Bow Tie
Red Bow Tie
Black Bow Tie
Mexican Bandana
Pony
White Horse
Black Work Shoes
Chamber Pot

Also looking for Charlatan's Shoes. Willing to trade Pillow and Chamber Pot if still available.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28121

SELLING

YOUNGERS REVOLVER

105-125 dmg, +7 setting traps + 6 shooting.... price on demand; PM me in game if interested...

cmon all u magpies :D, a cool shiny gun up for grabs!!!

DeletedUser

looking for FANCY EAGLE BELT
i can pay price+15% fee or 50% fee if you sell it in GRAVE TIMES town
PLease PM me inga,e iLLusiaru
1293020732-clip-53kb.png

DeletedUser

I need this item. ASAP.
Please buy it from your Tailor and set a price 30.000$ on the market - I'll instantly buy it.

12474007.png

i have them, i will sell them for $100,000 'mates rate' for you buddy.

DeletedUser

Message to all friends: I can sell you fancy soft leg guards for a good price.

DeletedUser

Selling Ike's army revolver send me PM with offer ;)
iket.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13388

Hey peeps,if someone has Harmonica's knee-breeches,pls message me.10x in advance.

DF.

DeletedUser

SELLING BEAR 90K Immediate Purchase price with 57500 as M?B SO C'MON AND GET YOUR BEAR. LOL