Through Dust [RPG]

DeletedUser

Well, when old portal maker here wakes up we can go, he's resting right now.

DeletedUser13682

Bobby looked at the newcomer. "New York was a horrible place, and electricity brought us all down. Only good things were some of the music," A brief part of Sultans of Swing plays here, "and fast transportation. I'd rather live here like this than in a city."

DeletedUser13682

"To me, it is not desperate and starving, it is set free. People are no longer putting in millions of tons of pollutants into the atmosphere and earth anymore, and the world is slowly healing. I assume you have generators that run on gasoline, right?"

DeletedUser

Yes! However they do little if anything to your atmosphere thing which I myself believe is a lie!

DeletedUser13682

"I know it to be true. I read it in a book I found once, in a school. It has everything we breathe and more."

DeletedUser

BAH! All lies! Do you not think it has been cold lately? Anyway when is this bum going to finish resting!

DeletedUser13682

"They're called seasons, and it's going into fall, if I remember the month correctly. And it will be cold because we will be farther away from the sun than the sounthern part of earth. Do you want some food while you're waiting for your friend to wake up?"

One Armed Ninja

"Why should I allow you to make our world to become as it once was?
You say this world is desperate and starving, well my grandad says it was electricity that made it so!"
Kael quickly runs to hide behind Bobby

DeletedUser

Meanwhile . . .

Teigron walked up to Jordon and held out the sack. It smelled like roasted venison.
"Long time no see," he said, "What trouble brings you to hide here?"

DeletedUser

You idiots! If you don't take me back you'll have something even worse left behind in New York! He probably already has siezed power and being the only person on earth who can remember before the world collapsed, I'd be scared if I was you.

Name:Methusala Granders a.k.a The Old Man
Power:The power of being forever young, he stopped aging at age 21. The only problem is that that is his only power, otherwise he tends to be a risk taker.
Bio: He was born before everything collapsed. Then in Jean Lafitte he saw a chance to revive his old world and he took it. With Jean who knows where he has rallied the Jean supporters to him and has set in motioon his plans of power. Already he seeks the one item that can finalize his rule, the weapon of legend, THE GUN! He also dreams of making the world's best anti-aging creme from his genes someday.

Rally! Rally! Jean is gone now! But he was a stupid fool who would never be able to handle power! Side with me, and POWER will be ours! METHUSALA, METHUSALA, METHUSALA!

DeletedUser

YOU FOOL! From New York that man will expand his empire, he will develop an army so large that no disunited force of hillbillies will stop it! Do you want that! Because as I look at you people will see you as a monster, they will try to kill you!

DeletedUser

"I do not want to stop any armies. Nobody will kill me. Nobody will find me. And if they do, they will fall to my Swamp Fever."

DeletedUser

How many times can you release it my friend? Every 24 hours? When an army comes for you they'll come more often than every 24 hours!

DeletedUser

"They will not find me every day. They will only find me if they are very lucky. Perhaps once a month. And there are other things to worry about in the swamp. Alligators, snakes, mosquitoes, and the diseases. I will be safe" Orleans said

"There's just one problem there. You're not in the swamp. You don't know how to get back to the swamp. If they find you out here, you'll be dead."

"I had not thought of that. Perhaps I will help you fight this man."