Through Dust [RPG]

DeletedUser

Justin sat down as he listened to Jordon's story. It was a little disturbing and a little encouraging. Why some crazy man would declare ten city blocks his empire was confusing. What power was there to be held in this primitive world?

DeletedUser

"So, now we have succesfully siezed control of the dockyards and 20 city blocks are ours, not to mention our corridor to the dockyards! This is wonderful. Sir we may run out of electricity though! BAH! Already I have men setting up solar panels in a large area, also there are a lot more generators in the docks. What of our fuel supply? Fuel, there is enough for now, these generators are the high efficiency type so we can wait. SIR! What? We have discovered the items you have been looking for! You have show me!" The man hands Methusala a tiki torch. "There it is sir. YOU IDIOTS! I want guns! Not tiki torches! I'll describe it again!

DeletedUser13682

"I think a united land would be good, but not with old technology. Something more like Roland's world, before the rebels destroyed it all on Jericho Hill. But if he is bringing old technology back, then I will help you stop him, but we destroy the generators, understand?"

DeletedUser

"I am not sure what electricity is, or what generators are. But they do not sound good. I will help to destroy them."

DeletedUser13682

"Ok. Let's go people." Bobby got up, and made a katana appear in his right hand, and a hammer in his left. "Where is he hiding? I have the maps memorized."

DeletedUser

A man walked the wastes. His name was James. He hadn't been back in New York for awhile now. He walked down to DC for abit, and now comes back a different man. He wears black jeans and a ripped shirt that has a Slayer symbol on it that can barely be seen. He wears a ripped brown cloak over it with a hood over his face. He carries a sword at his waist and walks with a staff in his right hand. He continues to walk towards New York, nearly back home.

DeletedUser

After listening to Jordon's story, Tiegron ran through the forest towards New York. He would find out what was happening and stop any tyranny.