Through Dust [RPG]

DeletedUser

Noface nodded his thanks thanking him with his eyes. He sat down and devoured most of the rabbit in a short amount of time. He saw people gave him weird looks from the way he ate the rabbit but he ignored them he was too hungry. When he finished he sat back and listened to what the people were saying. Even though he couldn't understand most of what they were saying their body language told him enough. Also the sound of other people could sometimes be soothing.
"Why place restricted?' Noface asked when people looked at him weird he thought for a moment then said "When come here me attacked by...man. I kill man but man say ...restricted can't come in. Why?" Noface said doing his best to say what he meant with his broken English and with his hands.

DeletedUser13682

Bobby looked at him, confused. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean. I've never gone to an area that was restricted." He created another cooked rabbit, and gave it to Liza. "Here you go." Back to Noface. "Where did this happen.?"

DeletedUser

Noface saw that no one understood him still.
"Wait" Noface said. He started running away from the fire then gave a mighty leap back in the direction he came. He smoothly glided towards the spot where the dead man was and sure enough his body was still lying there. however there was a poll of blood around the stab wound. Noface heaved the man over his shoulder then gave one more mighty leap back in the direction where he came. It was harder to glide with someone else on his back but he managed however he landed a bit farther from to fire than before. Noface ran the rest of the way and when he arrived he was apnting hard and he dropped the body on the ground and pointed at it.
"Me kill man cause man say me no come here" Noface said through his gasps "Man try kill me so me kill man. Man say place" Noface said motioning to the area around them "restricted no go in" Noface said one last time regain his breath and hoping that someone would understand him. Animals are more easier to communicate with Noface thought to himself.

DeletedUser

Lazander immediately sensed someone's presence nearby. 'Wait.' He told Jordon. 'Someone's coming.'

He immediately felt why he disliked getting invisible. A short but pretty harsh pain in his left shoulder. It was one of the side effects Lazander had never understood. Lazander opened the door to outside a little bit and stepped outside. He saw a man with a sack approaching him, looking right into his eyes, but not noticing Lazander. Lazander almost chuckled but reminded himself that the man would hear him if he did. He went inside and did not close the door. 'There's someone with a sack approaching our bunker. Friend of yours maybe?' He asked Jordon.

One Armed Ninja

This man doesn't feel right... Think, Kael thought to himself. To where I was last night would be easiest.

Staring blankly at the newcomer, inside Kael was exhausting himself, tryin to get this gate open quickly - he had limited time while this new person waited fro an answer...

And there it was! The flash of light behind this stranger showed that it was ready. Hunching up Kael sprang at this man and carried him through the gateway and did his best to hold him down as the portal closed.

DeletedUser3717

"Not that I know off Lazander" Jordon said as he stood in front of Lazander.

DeletedUser

Idiots! He's dragging me through some confounded portal help me! Two archers manage to jump in before the portal closes. KILL HIM! Quite instantly Jean slips out of the man's arms and puts his sword to his throat. Now sir, you wouldn't mine bringing us back would you? The two archers draw their bows ready to fire...

One Armed Ninja

"If you kill me you'll have to take the long way back"
Kael mutters coldly.

"Besides, it'll take me a few hours to regain enough energy, I overdid it with that last one - went too fast. It's your choice, kill me and walk - or wait say about 5 hours and i'll see what I can do."

DeletedUser

"Fine! Rest, one wrong move and you'll have a slit in your throat or you'll be a pincushion. Jean indicates the archers. Where are we anyway?"

DeletedUser

"Do you want to see those people, because we're going to!" And with that Jean drags the man along towards the fire while the two archers flank him.

DeletedUser

(Orleans doesn't understand any slang, not even compound words like "doesn't".)

Liza had asked Bobby and Orleans why they had ended up out here in the wilderness.

"I am lost." Orleans said, with his thick Cajun accent, "I live in the swamp, but I left, and I ended up here."

One Armed Ninja

"Well no, actually I'd prefer to be alone. Thanks for caring..." Kael muttered coarsely as he was dragged along.

"So who are you anyways?"

DeletedUser

I am Jean Lafitte, I have started an empire that will someday provide electricity to all, my supporters number in the thousands, and you obstructed my path to getting the biggest generator yet!

One Armed Ninja

"Electricity? Like lightning? I don't like lightning..." Kael says as he raises his left hand to the scarred part of his face, gently tracing over it with his fingertips. After that he falls into a sullen silence, and hangs limp from Jean's hands.

DeletedUser

Jean steps into the fire's light. He looks at an odd looking Hillbilly. Then he says... "Hello friends, wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a better world?

DeletedUser

(Alright then. We're in Arkansas and you're in NYC, but nevermind. We need to link up somehow.)

Orleans looked up at the man. "There is no better world than the swamp. All I want is to return there."

DeletedUser

(Remember Ninja jumped somewhere with his ability) Swamp? Why the dumps of New York are far better swamps than your lousy Louisianan swamps!