Through Dust [RPG]

DeletedUser

Lazander had watched the man dissapear and reappear several times now. Lazander had been lucky. His invisibility only lasted for 30 seconds and since he couldn't know when the man would return, he was afraid the man would notice him. But so far he had been safe. He checked the house which the man had entered several seconds earlier. The house looked pretty clean. 'Must be his house.' Lazander muttered to himself as he discovered a TV. It was years ago since he last saw one. He tried to turn it on, but it did not work. 'Of course it doesn't.' Lazander thought. 'There isn't any electricity here, is there?' He sighed. Talking to himself was the only way to remain sane. The man was the only man he had seen in weeks. He continued to search the house.

Ikael wandered through the city streets in search of something worth killing for. Food. His eyes found something that could carry food. Food! His hand reached for his pocket, and only a few seconds later he found himself with a knife in his hand. Those four people at the fire. Surely they would carry food? They had to!

DeletedUser3717

Jordon looked at the other 3 wanderers they must be hungry and the food resources looked low.

"Wait here.." Jordon muttered as he appeared outside his house, The door was left wide open, Somebodys in there Jordon went inside and looked at the floor he saw two sets of footprints his own and the guy who had been here.

"Hello!" Jordon yelled hoping to hear a reply, Instead he heard shuffling in the living room Jordon appeared in there He looked at the floor and saw foot prints firmly standing in one place, Jordon reached out and felt a shoulder. He smiled.

DeletedUser

'Crap.' Lazander muttered. His hand snatched a small knife from a pocket as a reflex, but he overthought his actions. He was hungry, and he could use some company. He didn't like being a loner.

He identified the man in front of him as a 21-year old man. He had tried to communicate with people before. They all betrayed him in the end. But he knew this man had special powers, just like Lazander did.

Lazander took action. He shook the hand off his shoulder and jumped for the window. The glass was still in it and he immediately felt he had make a flaw in his plan. His knee hit the ground first. He landed horribly but stood up immediately and ran into the nearby forest. He felt himself reappearing and quickly hid behind a tree. He waited a few seconds to regain breath before running further.

Ikael saw the man dissapearing. He decided to ignore him.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon saw the man jump out his window and land with a crunch.

"Idiot" Jordon thought as he saw him run to the forest he used to hang around in as a child. Jordon heard breathing.

"I won't hurt you! I know your diffrent like me!" Jordon yelled and heard breathing from the tree to his right he appeared there and smiled at the invisble man. Jordon handed the man an apple and sat down.

DeletedUser

"Now, now is the time to rebuild this if ever", thought Jean as he entered the town hall. At one time it had been a fine building but looting, graffitti, and odd round marks that scorched the side had ruined the building's majesty. He opened a door, to a room in the inner building that was curiousley enough lighted.

So, the generator is working now? Yes sir, we found that a certain liquid called gas on the barrels is what powers it. Good. Also we finally managed to persuade someone who can remember before this to come to our side. Show me him. In stepped a young man who looked no older than 20. And who are you? I am Methusal Laysanders. You could not be possibly 70 years old! That is impossible! Ahhh, but it is I was one of the first to have a power, mine is that I never age beyond 20. I am actually nearing 96. What? Yes and I believe that to do what you have in mind you will need me. Fine, then. Now first you need an army to take control of the area around this building and persuade people to join you. I have 40 men who listen to me. That's a start order them to secure all streets a block away from here and to start spreading the word around here.

You will soon have more to join you. Hey! What your shades are off! What are you staring at! I'm just checking you to make sure you have no weapons, I see that anti-aging has a bad side effect down there. Yes, but that is not important, now we must act!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lazander's doubts had disappeared. This man was giving him food. He sat down and took a bite from the apple. 'Uh, thanks, I guess.' Lazander felt stupid for running away earlier. He sat down and leaned against the tree, becoming visible.

'The name's Lazander. Thanks for the apple.' He held out his hand.

DeletedUser3717

"Jordon" Jordon said as he shook the mans hand and looked at him, He was frightened he had a past, Jordon looked at him and offered him his bag full off food.

"Why did you run away earlier?" Jordon asked curiosly now taking a bite out of an apple.

DeletedUser

'I didn't know what kind of man you were. Hell, I broke into your house. I was afraid you would see me as a thief and well, since you knew my little secret you could've easily killed me.' Lazander he said. He glanced at the bag full of food. 'I can't accept that! Please, just give me another apple. I can do without a lot of food. I should not eat too much.'

DeletedUser

At the fire there are several figures seen advancing on the fire, then... Hello there friends, you are friends right? Said Jean as he signaled the men to prepare to fire their arrows at the people gathered around the fire. Jean sat down by the fire. It's so awful this world we live in today, wouldn't it be wonderful if we could change it? If it could an organized and happy place where we needn't kill each other or all have to hunt for food just to survive? Would that not be wonderful?

DeletedUser3717

" A thief, If you were hungry take as you please, I don't mind theres more where that cam from" Jordon said as he offered another apple.

"You'll need your strength, I Can jump from place to place, Anywhere in the world, I knew where you hid cause I used to hide there when I was little" Jordon said now offering a drink.

DeletedUser

Jean talked with the strangers around the fire. So, you will join me? Yes. Then go to the hall where a grand future awaits! Okay men let's, say look over there I see a couple more people. Hello! Jean proceeds to give his talk again.

DeletedUser

(( LafitteJean, are you aiming your last piece of text at Lazander and Jordon or at my other character Ikael? ))

'Heh.' Lazander grinned and took a bit of the new apple. 'I wish I had your ability. I can be invisible for up to thirty seconds but I need a few second cooldown after that an-' Lazander quit talking suddenly and remembered that this Jordon could still be a potential enemy. There had been a friendlyness so far but he could not let his guard down. And he should not share the malfunctions of his special ability. 'Uh nevermind. So.. Jordon, I guess that was your house I just visited. How did you get yourself such a lovely place? You got yourself loads of ancient stuff. TVs... All you need is electricity and you'll have a home like we used to have.. 70 years ago.' Lazander's face expression changed to a depressing mood.

DeletedUser3717

"You see thats what I've been trying to work on" Jordon said and he explained to Lazander about how he was finding parts all over the city to build a new generator.

"Once it's done, I'll have the first working home again, You must not tell anyone else of this other wise my place will be swarming with scavengers, Most of the stuff is from me and my wife, I married young, My wifes child died in the womb and she got killed last year." Jordon muttered as a tear streaked down his face.

"If you hold onto me while I jump, YOu can go with me, Just don't let go.." Jordon said as he looked at Lazander.

DeletedUser

(I'm aiming at you Lazander and Jordan!) Hello friends how would you like to join a happier world, that generator could help... Jean signals the bowmen to prepare to fire.

DeletedUser3717

"Bah, A happier world? There is no happier world!" Jordon said as he Grabbed Lazander and disappered

Reactions: Gem

DeletedUser

What! Where did they go! Archers fire! The arrows fly into the darkness and hit nothing. They're gone! It must have been a person with teleportation powers, I swear I'll have their heads! In the meantime men lets finish securing the street. Soon everything within one block of the Town Hall is under Jean's control, and his followers are becoming more numerous. Now to begin our utopia! The three generators that have been gathered and are now running are hooked up to a powerline that provides power to the entire area under Jean's control! The darkness falls back as streetlights come on and soon more choose to follow so that they may finally have light.

One Armed Ninja

Emerging from a gateway somewhere unknown to hie Kael fins himself one again alone. Climbing the hill in front of him he hears voices, and sees the light of a fire. Dropping to his belly, Kael crawls forwards to watch the indivduals at rest.

DeletedUser

In front of the town hall Jean talks to his followers. Now my friends is the time to act! I have shown you that I can give you electricity, I have given you light! But not everyone believes in a better future! They are fools, throwbacks that would rather that our great species wither and die! However we can still make a better world nontheless we shall rise! And our power will be unparralelled, viva victory! The crowd goes crazy. Viva Victory, Viva Victory, Viva Jean! Sir! What? We have expanded our radius to 5 blocks and the old guy Identified two key areas we must sieze, our scouts are checking them, they are The dockyards and the Main power station farther out of town. Good, good, and the power situation? The generators are maxed out, we need more and the power station. Well, how hard could that be?

DeletedUser

Ikael approached the people at the fire. He held his knife hidden from sight.

Lazander was stunned by what had just happened. He knew some people had special powers but he didn't imagine this amazing power. 'Woah.' Lazander managed to say at last. 'Anyway, uh, that's all amazing and stuff but I think we should do something about that guy Jean.'

DeletedUser

Orleans was still talking to Liza and Bobby around the campfire. Most of the time he couldn't understand what they meant, but it was nice to have human company for a change.