The West World Records 6

DeletedUser36011

The other category, like the one for H.A.S.S.A.N with his geronimo shotgun. Or was it the gatling gun....

Geronimo's shotgun. The difference with this is that this weapon is available on .net to several players(or better guns are furthermore available), the Geronimo shotgun is not available at all on .net anymore.

However asdf, your sarcasm is noted, appreciated and you're welcome to continue :p

DeletedUser

Geronimo's shotgun. The difference with this is that this weapon is available on .net to several players(or better guns are furthermore available), the Geronimo shotgun is not available at all on .net anymore.

However asdf, your sarcasm is noted, appreciated and you're welcome to continue :p

hehe, everyone could get those weapon, but Pty was most persistent. anyway, they are at least 4-5 similar weapons on .net now.
unfortunately other players with regular weapons cannot compete with them.

asdf124

hehe, everyone could get those weapon, but Pty was most persistent. anyway, they are at least 4-5 similar weapons on .net now.
unfortunately other players with regular weapons cannot compete with them.

they can try to compete with them, but failure is mostly gonna be predicted though.

DeletedUser36011

Actually, the KO one is something to do with random luck. It'snot too much to do with the gun, the damage itslef is on the weapons. Many times on the KO, you are hurting the person and another person is finishing the enemy off. Sure you are gonna hurt them alot, but you can have anyone break up the shot sequencce and get the kill when the person is under 600 HP

DeletedUser35120

Wow asdf :p

And yep Rip.. he made it just in time. Although, I must say, you can try reaching the fort 1 sec later as well. Believe it or not it gets you in battle, somehow. I was late by a sec or maybe 2 for a battle about a year back I remember, and I knew I cannot take part.. but got in, surprisingly. I was like shhh.. don't tell that to anyone that there's a flaw in this thing :p

DeletedUser36559

Hehe great timing, I remember also being 1 second late and still somehow got into battle hmm

Ripwise

Wow asdf :p

And yep Rip.. he made it just in time. Although, I must say, you can try reaching the fort 1 sec later as well. Believe it or not it gets you in battle, somehow. I was late by a sec or maybe 2 for a battle about a year back I remember, and I knew I cannot take part.. but got in, surprisingly. I was like shhh.. don't tell that to anyone that there's a flaw in this thing :p

Yeah, Nisa told me he made it in but still came out as a surprise. :D

That will be our secret Anny ;)

DeletedUser35120

Hehe Yup. :) I think the devs allowed some cushion time of 2 secs, just to keep the guys not too unhappy on missing out a battle by a second or two. That really feels bad. And it's a nice little surprise when you get in.

Just my guess trying to find a reason behind it, how can computers and programs be late by a few seconds? Never.. they are quite punctual :p

DeletedUser22685

I doubt it's an intentional buffer time affecting forts alone, but the travel times are never accurate to the nearest second. I wouldn't rely on always making it into a battle if you're a second late (or even right on time like asdf was) since it seems to be pretty inconsistent.

We did some extensive internal testing last year in an attempt to replicate a bug that was similar to this, but no matter how perfectly we timed it we could never predict the results correctly.

DeletedUser34315

I doubt it's an intentional buffer time affecting forts alone, but the travel times are never accurate to the nearest second. I wouldn't rely on always making it into a battle if you're a second late (or even right on time like asdf was) since it seems to be pretty inconsistent.

We did some extensive internal testing last year in an attempt to replicate a bug that was similar to this, but no matter how perfectly we timed it we could never predict the results correctly.

It saved me once, I realized I was going to be 2 seconds late to a battle and had no more oats. Figured I'd ride it out to see what happened, surprised me. Very interesting little bug/feature.

DeletedUser36029

I've had the reverse happen to me. Set to get to the fort with a couple seconds to spare.. then have the battle start, not be in it, and get a report saying I was a deserter for not arriving in time. YES I bloody well was there in time :mad:

Silly computer has a grudge against me :p

asdf124

I've had the reverse happen to me. Set to get to the fort with a couple seconds to spare.. then have the battle start, not be in it, and get a report saying I was a deserter for not arriving in time. YES I bloody well was there in time :mad:

Silly computer has a grudge against me :p

You shouldn't look at the timer on the left side. You should always check the timer when clicking on the fort battle line up...... It is usually more accurate.