Broke Onyx's record for highest exp in an NPC duel accidentally :p

SdvQlFF.png

W16

Oh, and..

Total items in inventory: 37220

VJRftv3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Erm, I survived as well and koed the guy who was about to shoot me in the corner. :D
Yeah this has happened to me too. I lived with 1 HP while I killed the other guy. I didn't know there was a record on this, especially since this kind of thing can be duplicated but not beaten (unless you can have 0.5 health or something).

DeletedUser22685

I finish adventures with 0 HP all the time. Do I get a record?

DeletedUser36559

Got 1 HP in adventurers aswell! Doesn't really count as a record but oh well.

Apelatia

In some ways, having one health point remaining at the end of an adventure is somewhat similar to the record achieved by Gaga for the highest counting hit in a duel. It just so happens that this highest counting hit is the highest possible hit able to be achieved, so in a sense, with some fortune, anyone with the correct weapon and buffs, as well as skill set, is able to achieve it. Having one health point left in an adventure is the same in some ways, if more common, so I would question adding that particular one, just as the addition of Gaga's hit is also a little...questionable, as others have achieved the same thing since...

If it was to be added, then it would have to be 'who achieved it first', which is a little difficult to find out, unless we went by whoever was the first to post that record here, which in this case was asdf124... I'm not really in favour of doing that though...

DeletedUser

In some ways, having one health point remaining at the end of an adventure is somewhat similar to the record achieved by Gaga for the highest counting hit in a duel. It just so happens that this highest counting hit is the highest possible hit able to be achieved, so in a sense, with some fortune, anyone with the correct weapon and buffs, as well as skill set, is able to achieve it.

How do you mean? With bought skills points, you should be able to hit higher. Right?

DeletedUser

How do you mean? With bought skills points, you should be able to hit higher. Right?

No. As long as your shooting / vigor is >100 more than your opponent's reflex / toughness then you should be able to replicate the record with the correct weapon and buff. This record will only change if a new buff or a new weapon comes out allowing for higher max hits.

DeletedUser26820

As long as I keep you from having any, it's good enough, deiben.

That shouldn't be much of problem though, the way you play... By using a buff that doesn't cost that many bonds, and the advice from Fafer you'd increased your number significantly.

-xq

Courtesy of spirited and continued motivation from xqrtska and advice from Fafer:

Most construction points from 1 hour of construction on a town building: 1613

http://prntscr.com/52ve4s

A Gentleman's dinner with the new Nobleman's set works quite well, but I appreciate you pushing me, xq :)

Edit: If this is indeed close to a record, please don't let it get overshadowed by all this dueling mumbo jumbo in the forum.
There are other dynamics of the game in which a record might be set.

DeletedUser

Courtesy of spirited and continued motivation from xqrtska and advice from Fafer:

Most construction points from 1 hour of construction on a town building: 1613

http://prntscr.com/52ve4s

A Gentleman's dinner with the new Nobleman's set works quite well, but I appreciate you pushing me, xq :)

Nice! When i saw stats on nobleman's set, it was just matter of time before someone goes higher a lot. But i don't think building was level 0 when you started the job :mad: Try again!
(Town hall was level 10, right?)

DeletedUser22685

In some ways, having one health point remaining at the end of an adventure is somewhat similar to the record achieved by Gaga for the highest counting hit in a duel. It just so happens that this highest counting hit is the highest possible hit able to be achieved, so in a sense, with some fortune, anyone with the correct weapon and buffs, as well as skill set, is able to achieve it. Having one health point left in an adventure is the same in some ways, if more common, so I would question adding that particular one, just as the addition of Gaga's hit is also a little...questionable, as others have achieved the same thing since...

It's not the same at all. Finishing an adventure with 1 HP requires nothing but dumb luck. Any njub and his donkey could do it without even meaning to. To achieve a duelling hit that high you need to reach a certain level, have a certain amount of vigour, own a fairly uncommon weapon, find someone bad enough at dodging and low enough on toughness, buy the best buff possible and THEN hope for some luck.

And even though a number of players have achieved a hit that high, gaga still deserves the record. It's a significant achievement that improved on the old one. She calculated it, farmed products and put a lot of time into achieving it. It's been confirmed as the maximum possible hit only because of gaga's work.

Apelatia

It's not the same at all. Finishing an adventure with 1 HP requires nothing but dumb luck. Any njub and his donkey could do it without even meaning to. To achieve a duelling hit that high you need to reach a certain level, have a certain amount of vigour, own a fairly uncommon weapon, find someone bad enough at dodging and low enough on toughness, buy the best buff possible and THEN hope for some luck.

And even though a number of players have achieved a hit that high, gaga still deserves the record. It's a significant achievement that improved on the old one. She calculated it, farmed products and put a lot of time into achieving it. It's been confirmed as the maximum possible hit only because of gaga's work.

The reason why I called it 'the same' is because unlike something such as the 'highest amount of duels won', or...the 'distance travelled by quarter horse', Gaga's record is the highest hit achievable in a duel. You can't get any higher than it with the current duelling weapons and formula available in-game. Having 1 HP left in an adventure is similar simply because given enough chances, just about anyone can achieve it. That's why I see them as one and the same. Not that I would take away from Gaga's calculations and dedication, as I do agree that she deserves a record of some sort up there, I don't see having that particular title to the record as being...a record, in the same way as many of the others are.