The West World Records 6

DeletedUser26820

Nice! When i saw stats on nobleman's set, it was just matter of time before someone goes higher a lot. But i don't think building was level 0 when you started the job :mad: Try again!
(Town hall was level 10, right?)

Thanks, Fafer.
You are correct the building was not at level 0, but the Town Hall was at level 10.
I, too, would anticipate a slightly higher result on a level 0 building, everything else being equal.

DeletedUser36011

I dont think we should be incluiding adventure related records as yet, until at least we are able to share reports ingame, or hgave some other method besides a printscreen to rely upon.

Also I have beaten your kill ratios plenty of times :p

DeletedUser

hello guys,

Anyone know if there is any trace of the greater damage inflicted on the fort battles of all worlds?

Anyone know what was the biggest damage inflicted by a player in a fort battle?

My past results are given in PT9 - Baltimore:

Screenshot_3_zps36bcd515.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello guys,

Anyone know if there is any trace of the greater damage inflicted on the fort battles of all worlds?

Anyone know what was the biggest damage inflicted by a player in a fort battle?

My past results are given in PT9 - Baltimore:

Screenshot_3_zps36bcd515.png

Considering that you're using a "too" unique gun, Gernimos [item=138] and that this comes from a portugese (not [.net]) server, I suppose you might be mentioned as HASSAN is in the records, but not more than that.

DeletedUser

what do you mean?

See the first page of this thread:

[jumpfrom]other[/jumpfrom]Other
These records were obtained through the use of an item that is no longer available.
| Player | W | Record |
Highest damage inflicted|h.a.s.s.a.n|W15|29,312| link |
Highest hit|h.a.s.s.a.n|W15|2113| link |
Highest average damage(10 hits+)|h.a.s.s.a.n|W15|960| link
Highest average Damage(25 hits+)|h.a.s.s.a.n|W15|832| link |
Most damage by a player in one month|h.a.s.s.a.n|W15|887,076| link |
Most damage by a town in one month|WorldUsers|W15|6,278,325| link |

He was using the same gun as you, Gernimo's shotgun.

asdf124

I dont think we should be incluiding adventure related records as yet, until at least we are able to share reports ingame, or hgave some other method besides a printscreen to rely upon.

Also I have beaten your kill ratios plenty of times :p

that isn't fair since it is harder to get same kill ratio at that level :p. And not to mention you having a credit card weapon.......

I am impressed with micky though :p.

I was playing against someone who knew what they were doing to say the least.

DeletedUser36559

that isn't fair since it is harder to get same kill ratio at that level :p. And not to mention you having a credit card weapon.......

I am impressed with micky though :p.

I was playing against someone who knew what they were doing to say the least.

I was just lucky :D still trying to beat it tho

DeletedUser35120

Eh, it's not from a script. As you can see, it's the statistics tab, that's open. The other tab, "Overview" displays the VP points you got. :)

/me waits for some Pappy Van Winkle :laugh:

DeletedUser33353

Eh, it's not from a script. As you can see, it's the statistics tab, that's open. The other tab, "Overview" displays the VP points you got. :)

/me waits for some Pappy Van Winkle :laugh:

Not seeing it, but as you responded.......dos fingers of Pappy is yours. Served as all good bourbon should be served.....neat.

DeletedUser

Nice job Anny.
But, as I am always behind the times......where is this *stuff for nerds* script?
Point me in the right direction, and I will gladly pour you two fingers of some very good Pappy Van Winkle ;)

It's in the same box which shows you how many VPs you won after the adventure and if you got a box. The tab that shows this is "overview" and the right next to it is another tab called "statistics" which shows the adventure details like a FF's battle report.