The West World Records 6

DeletedUser

Yes, they should. Next time i update, i will remove it and update the rest.

Thanks for a quick and clear answer. I will come in with some international records from Sweden soon (best duel-xp: 9307; most crafted products: 10k; Most town points: 2kk).

Also thank you for taking care of this thread GG! :)

asdf124

Thanks for a quick and clear answer. I will come in with some international records from Sweden soon (best duel-xp: 9307; most crafted products: 10k; Most town points: 2kk).

Also thank you for taking care of this thread GG! :)

musagete gained 11k exp, if you were talking about the duel exp as in for dueling level, than that would probably beat it.

New duelling xp record.

World: Colorado

11657 xp

http://prntscr.com/4h8z7q

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Claiming international records:

- For highest number of items crafted. (andersmodo)
- For highest amount of town points. (Gunsmoke City)

Both on Dakota, [.se]

Proof: Screenshot

DeletedUser

Hello,

Update for Biggest Haul In A Duel.

AnnieOakley32, World: El Dorado.

http://prntscr.com/5bnwdn

Yeah, I thought if I am townless, no one can duel me.
But, turns out if you have a bounty on you and even if you are townless you can be dueled.

Achievement Unlocked : Noobiest noob that ever noobed :D

Anyways,
Cheerio !

luckily for us, more players don't know about calendar "feature".
fresh from today, dueling townless players like a pro :D
http://imgur.com/DNSsopO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

I hate to be a killjoy. And I do not run this site(GG does I believe), but why do we wish to have int'l records on a .net world?
We (being on .net), do not have access to some of the achievements, events that int'l peeps do.

Ripwise

I hate to be a killjoy. And I do not run this site(GG does I believe), but why do we wish to have int'l records on a .net world?
We (being on .net), do not have access to some of the achievements, events that int'l peeps do.

I fully agree with you but that is up to Gandalf. If he doesnt have trouble maintaining 2 separate sections (Inter. and .net) it is fine with me because i always like to see records.

DeletedUser22685

That's why they're in a separate category and don't displace .net records. They also have to be significantly higher than the existing .net record in order to be included, so it's really only the very impressive ones that are listed. I don't see any reason not to continue doing it that way considering it's worked fine since the very first record thread five years ago.

asdf124

That's why they're in a separate category and don't displace .net records. They also have to be significantly higher than the existing .net record in order to be included, so it's really only the very impressive ones that are listed. I don't see any reason not to continue doing it that way considering it's worked fine since the very first record thread five years ago.

I think Kidd wants the records for the .net server to be updated as soon as possible, but I think it should be done either weekly, monthly but not yearly.(since yearly would be insane.)

DeletedUser33353

Smacks Futu with his own brown tie.
Thank you for your thoughts on this, but you missed my point.

DeletedUser22685

Smacks Futu with his own brown tie.
Thank you for your thoughts on this, but you missed my point.

If there's any other point being made in that post, it must be well hidden.

Also, the Almighty Brown Tie cannot be used to inflict pain, especially not against one of its followers. It is a peaceful entity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34315

I will get around to updating this again soon, hopefully, but right now my RL is rather busy. It might be a couple weeks to a month.