Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Not at time of writing. Just tried it. Might have just been a glitch, maybe?

DeletedUser

Random Tip: Handcuffs and beaver fur can make a fun night.

Someone can explain me, What does it mean? :)

DeletedUser

Awards = Medals

Hi ...
Thank you so much for creating the "awards" portion of weststats! I have one request, and really it's not a big deal (just wonder why it is what it is). Is there anyway the link "awards" can be titled "medals"?
Thank you kindly!
Rooster Banks

DeletedUser

Hmm. I seem to have found another example of "buying too much of an item set borks the item set calculator". This time it's Treasure Hunt & the Indian set (minus Indian clothing). The calculator seems to prioritise (mostly) completing an item set, despite better combinations (which don't involve completing the set but give more labour points) being available.

DeletedUser21320

Table view

Would it be too much trouble to give people a one-click permanent default setting to toggle between "flowchart" and "table" views?

I don't know who came up with the flowchart view, but it isn't at all what I want to see, and it's extremely annoying to have to reset the view every time I switch screens.

Sackkett

The West Stat's.....

.....I use google chrome for a browser and I notice lately when I use ' The West Stat's ' the pictures of 'best items' to use to do a job do not appear, instead I get a blank box with some kind of an icon in the middle of it, I don't know if it is the browser I'm using or if it's an bug in the game.

Deleted User - 1278415

I know the game was having some DNS - (Domain Name Services) were having issues earlier. That may have caused some of your issues or they are just timing out and your computer shows you red x over the images.

Could be a slow internet connection, could be slow/overloaded server bandwidth.

You may want to delete your temporary internet items, cookies cache. Restart your computer once in awhile, reset your broadband modem/router.

You might also be able to right click in some browsers and select reload image.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

West Stats was probably being updated at the time since it says:

18th Jul 2010
- Fixed several bugs in the job calculator, especially with the Farmer's set. Should improve accuracy.

which made it unable to load.

DeletedUser

they also added the fireworks product to be recognized by the job listing

Sackkett

...hey goodfeather it's not the normal red x in the box, it's some other kind of Icon and it's getting worse, at least I can move my cursor over the box and read what Item it is

DeletedUser

What browser are you using? Try switching to something like firefox or chrome.

DeletedUser

.....I use google chrome for a browser and I notice lately when I use ' The West Stat's ' the pictures of 'best items' to use to do a job do not appear, instead I get a blank box with some kind of an icon in the middle of it, I don't know if it is the browser I'm using or if it's an bug in the game.
when i experience this, i find it to be my connection. normally a refresh or redo my connection solves it.

DeletedUser

I can't find a bunch of town's trader listings (including my towns in w9 and w10), which were there until recently. Help!

Oh wait, I see on July 17 they announced only towns updated in the last 4 months will show. That's too bad. Ugh :(

Last edited by a moderator: