Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser928

It came up for me 1 time after a real long time trying but it was unusable.

Like it never finished loading..

I closed the browser and now i get nothing but this...

You tried to access the address http://www.weststats.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

DeletedUser

west stats down for anyone else?

been down all day for me weststats.com not working anyone else having same issue?

DeletedUser8627

West stats seems to be having some issues.

Should be sorted out soon.

DeletedUser

West Stats started having problems when item sets were introduced. Now for job clothing calculations its just above useless. For example i want to do Burglary - WestStats shows that i need 100 LP more when West Insider - just 77! Thats 23 Lp difference. For some of us it would mean not just additional almost a month of waiting but at least additional $10 000+ too, just for changing skills that do not need to be changed. And if you'll need to move to another skill after you'll do the job you changed it for - it will increase the cost even more.
In addition Item stats on different worlds were calculated over 2 months ago.
It seems that developers of that site just forgot about this game.

DeletedUser

West Stats started having problems when item sets were introduced. Now for job clothing calculations its just above useless. For example i want to do Burglary - WestStats shows that i need 100 LP more when West Insider - just 77! Thats 23 Lp difference. For some of us it would mean not just additional almost a month of waiting but at least additional $10 000+ too, just for changing skills that do not need to be changed. And if you'll need to move to another skill after you'll do the job you changed it for - it will increase the cost even more.
In addition Item stats on different worlds were calculated over 2 months ago.
It seems that developers of that site just forgot about this game.

I know it has bugs but don't be too hard on them. The west stats site is done by Morthy and, as far as I know, is separate from the West. It is useful and enhances game play. The fact that it is innacurate sometimes is no biggy. I only use the West insider for best clothing sets (like you do). Just carry on using west insider and just send a message to them as per the web page contact details ifyou spot an error.

DeletedUser

Well it was best site concerning the west game and still is in some aspects. I like it a lots and enjoyed using it. But it really needs to be updated and fixed. I've never used, heard or was interested in looking for other sites such as west insiders, but i had to as i've saw that only items from one set are being calculated. I was expecting it to change as it was "experimental" at beginning, but now its not and its still the same.
Morthy - i hope you fix it and will make your site the best again! :)
As of item count - it should be done daily - there is a lot of information that can be seen from the count - like did someone really found third key and got some special weapon, how many people did managed to finish Easter quests - so we could press CM for more time to finish. We need facts for this and not just feelings :)

DeletedUser

RANT RANT RANT

I mentioned before that the L67 quests didn't show a decision was needed previously when you show all quests (and still doesn't), now I find that the key can only be found in decision 1! RANT RANT RANT. I appreciate what this site does and I am grateful as it's a godsend but it has completely wrecked my first character who is a quester by nature. I feel a bit cheated really.
Just wanted to moan as I really can't see what the benefits of decision 2 are at all.
Can you get the key any other way?

DeletedUser

RANT RANT RANT

I mentioned before that the L67 quests didn't show a decision was needed previously when you show all quests (and still doesn't), now I find that the key can only be found in decision 1! RANT RANT RANT. I appreciate what this site does and I am grateful as it's a godsend but it has completely wrecked my first character who is a quester by nature. I feel a bit cheated really.
Just wanted to moan as I really can't see what the benefits of decision 2 are at all.
Can you get the key any other way?

The first path always showed a question mark. The second path never showed a question mark. The benefits of the second path are that it's a lot easier if that's what you're specced for.

DeletedUser

I'm an adventurer and weststats is telling me to use the silver star medal for evangelizing.

weststats1.png

DeletedUser

only thing I've noticed weststat have problems with is combining bonuses from 2 sets, for me sometimes the pitchfork for farmers set is included in westcalc but not weststats, giving me (usually) 2-3 more LP on westcalc.. if this was fixed i'd use weststat only.

on a second note, an update in "items" would be fun tomorrow (friday) as due to:

Belle Starr's Deringer
Accounts with item: 0 (0.00%)

DeletedUser

The first path always showed a question mark. The second path never showed a question mark. The benefits of the second path are that it's a lot easier if that's what you're specced for.

Yes but the first path didn't show as there was no decision to be made showing as I mentioned before.

DeletedUser21816

Question; which Schofield gun we need in the 67 quest?
Now you can only hoover over the requirements and only shows pictures, but no details of the gun. Is it a Precise Schofield or a regular Schofield?