Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser6752

Currently the Job Calculator is working, but the Best Job Items is not displaying any items at all. And it's a little early in the evening for the nightly update downtime, I think.

DeletedUser

Yes and if you go to your inventory, the item set things at the bottom are messed up.

DeletedUser

I can't seem to import my towns inventory for Bricoe/14
It opens up all the store windows and then nothing happens.
Any ideas?

DeletedUser

Getting exactly the same here, last screen I see says that. But everything else works OK import wise, maybe just one off those things.

DeletedUser

importing everything

im trying to import all my information into weststats but when I paste the javascript into to search bar it opens a new tab to a blank page is anyone else getting this?

DeletedUser

First you need to import everything to the west stats bu using this:

avascript:var wsp_auth = '&ui=21&up=90838a4257e543aded1cedcb35a4a5ac45f35c0e';var wsp_url = 'www.weststats.com';var remoteScript=new Element('script', {"type": "text/javascript", "src": "http://www.weststats.com/js/import_all.js?1254633142"});document.body.appendChild(remoteScript);void(0);

Then when you have all your info on the stats, you can use the calc.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what is up with West stats?

Their website has been unreachable for me for several hours now.

DeletedUser

We can't know what happens to 3rd party sites.
And it's working now.

DeletedUser

3rd part site, yes, but made and maintained by players from here, therefore they aught to read this forum and be able to answer...

It is still not working for me (and the problem is not on my PC, nothing changed on my end since I last used that website):

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.weststats.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.