Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Item description?

Would it be possible to show where (estimated) item could be found while doing the job?
Example: Mustang could be bought in the ..... or found while doing trading with Indians, or ....

Also - level in the job calculator for the character is not working correctly when switching from world to world.

Thanks for the hard work!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bummer...

Never mind - found the items on the site (great, great info).

Can we fix the levels to reflect correct ones when choosing the world - not enter it manually(does bug the heck out of me to do it every time your character goes up)?

DeletedUser

Why is import my inventory on west stats not working.

I tried it like ten times and i cant get it to work please help.

DeletedUser

First make sure you are in the right world in weststats (check the drop down box in the upper right hand corner). Copy the complete code from weststats then go into the game and open up your inventory screen. Paste the code into the address bar and hit enter. That should do it.

DeletedUser

Forts and duels

Move this to Ideas and brainfarts if you want, I didn't know which forum to post it in.

I suggest that as part of the job calculator you include duels and fighting fort battles as jobs. Maybe they could be always at the top? It would be very helpful, especially for people like me who only duel occasionally.

DeletedUser

All ideas, bugs, and questions for West Stats should be here, not in those sections.

As far as the suggestion goes, it's a good one, but I think they were already working on a dueling gear calculator. Adding fort gear would be a natural. They just have a lot on their development list for West Stats, plus they're both busy with game and forum related duties, not to mention RL. Personally, I think they should quit wasting time with RL!

DeletedUser

All ideas, bugs, and questions for West Stats should be here, not in those sections.

As far as the suggestion goes, it's a good one, but I think they were already working on a dueling gear calculator. Adding fort gear would be a natural. They just have a lot on their development list for West Stats, plus they're both busy with game and forum related duties, not to mention RL. Personally, I think they should quit wasting time with RL!

Just checking. I didn't know they were doing a dueling gear calculator.

Elmyr, does that mean you will set the standard and be here 24/7? ;)

I am expecting him to!

DeletedUser

the inventory just wont get imported on weststats anymore since the update.
only the caracter infos get imported nothing else
I tryed it a a few world and on google chrome and firefox
and both the individual link to import the inventory and the one for everything

DeletedUser11353

the inventory just wont get imported on weststats anymore since the update.
only the caracter infos get imported nothing else
I tryed it a a few world and on google chrome and firefox
and both the individual link to import the inventory and the one for everything
Same here

DeletedUser

"Weststats is currently offline for maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience!"

So they might be updating it now.

EDIT: Site back up and works now as my inventory was imported via FF.

DeletedUser1105

Yeah, they put this up:

We had to restore the database to a backup taken around 5:15am today. Some data may have been lost if you signed up or imported info since then. We apologize for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser

Sdj, I still need help with my problem, I copy and paste all the stuff into my url bar with my inventory open and still nothing... I press enter and all that and nothing pops up after.

DeletedUser

It states on the site that it doesn't work with IE. I don't know about Firefox, though.