Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Pretty sure you have too many items in your inventory... sell some stuff and try again!

Bosotter

DeletedUser

WestStats Inventory Import Issues

The import seems to not be working anymore. I was able to import my inventory last night, but now everytime I run it, it never puts up the confirmation window indicating that my inventory was imported. WestStats shows that I have no inventory loaded, which was fully loaded yesterday. Looks like its overwriting it with blank.

If I run the script without the inventory window open, I do get the "you must open the inventory first" error, so that is ok.

Skills are imported without issue.

I have firefox 3.0.12, which may have just be installed as of this morning. Now that I think about it, that may be the only difference between yesterday and today.

I've also tried it in IE 6 without it working either.

DeletedUser

Moving this to the weststats section.

There is a problem importing inventory. They are aware of the problem.

DeletedUser

Importing everything!!

On the West Stats and Tools, why after I import everything am I unable to see any result when I use the job calculator? After doing this my inventory also shows as blank!

DeletedUser

It wasn't working before but now it is. You have to have your inventory open on the world you are importing from. You have to make sure you have chosen the correct world in weststats (dropdown list in upper right corner). Make sure you copy the entire code and paste it into your games address bar.

DeletedUser

On the West Stats and Tools, why after I import everything am I unable to see any result when I use the job calculator? After doing this my inventory also shows as blank!
you can try doing everything seperate just takes 2 minutes.

DeletedUser

why does Corrosive acid on west stats look so bad?

f2182a598b913dd020820b0c414d58f8.png

now I don't use the stuff (it is too corrosive for me) but the black for one makes it stand out and two makes it look kind of on the bad side for the image.

DeletedUser

It's the image file that they are using. It is likely an old image file from when the acid was in beta. It's not a bad weapon but REALLY gives a great bonus!

DeletedUser

Is there a problem with WestStats at the moment? Or am I the only one having a problem?

DeletedUser

It could be a major update to co-inside with the Forts which were recently released...

DeletedUser

Looks like i'm not the only one having an issue.

Last edited by a moderator: