Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Show Completed Quests Count

ell ive started using the quests page on west stats for my guy and well ive noticed when your on the main page of quests it doesnt tell you if youve completed a certain series of quests or the amount you have completed.

So for example where it says:

Total quests: 9
Class: Any
Difficulty: Easy
Requirements: Show

You could add some where

Progress: 5/9 quests completed etc

Just a little idea i had so you don't have to keep clicking and looking down the quests to see if you've done them all

~Crag

DeletedUser

Better yet, add a filter that allows you to show completed quests only. You might do it by class as well, and include class quests on "show all quests". It would also be nice if the hidden quests were included on that page as well.

DeletedUser

And include on the main quest page if the quest group is complete!

Gem! Morthy! Get off your lazy butts!

DeletedUser

Can't Import Info?

Hey, I posted a thread about this a while ago but i still cant import my info and my inventory and stuff. Im using mozilla firefox and the only other browser i have is Internet Explorer and that dosen't work either.

I copy and paste all the stuff it asks me into the URL bar and press enter and nothing happens. Any suggestions/common problems you had and how you fixed it?

~sk8erman

DeletedUser

so for the secret and rumored items, why has west stats not added the values for the left handed weapons. this info is available to anyone that is part of the beta. it seems like weststats hasn't added any new information in 2 months.

DeletedUser

How do you mean 'can't'?

It won't import anything at all or won't update existing info? Do your newer items not appear in your Enhanced Inventory page?

Couple common errors are (I know, they've been said before but the 2nd one gets me all the time still :p):

1) Do you have your inventory open at time of import?
2) Do you have the correct world selected in the upper right?

I know that lately the script in my fave bar button doesn't want to work 100% of the time and I either have to copy/paste from the site or keep updating the link location.

DeletedUser

The one on West Insider is invaluable! Mixing and matching best items from West Stats in TWI makes shopping trips uber efficient and less chance of buyers remorse :p

Now if only you could have 2 or 3 of the Extra Items selectors to pit items in the same slot against each other to see which are better...

DeletedUser

Well I have to say I looked at that one and it confused the heck out of me. So I am not using it.

DeletedUser

It does? Just enter any item from the drop down menu and it will factor it in to your best work clothes. Nice to see if an item will help you at all, especially when having to choose between items from a quest. Ctrl+F + highlight all shows where they're used.

As for the skills side, it will show the base skill points only, so just chagne them accordingly, whether re-speccing or adding new pits, to see how choices will affect jobs.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't get it. It could be a lot more user friendly. I'll just do my own calculations

DeletedUser

I need to read 'The West Insider for Dummies'. I checked it out, but couldn't figure out how to use it. I'll go back to it when I have more time. I use Weststats a lot, and would love a 'what if' feature for skill points.

DeletedUser

I use both all the time. When im researching, west stats, when im working, insider. I support both but would like to see a what if in west stats.