The Shadow City declares war on Dusty Pass

DeletedUser274

They have a few other duelers that are decent, none I can't beat though. Realm is far above the rest though.

DeletedUser

Do i dare to say it :O

Im scared of Realm attacking me IN GAME, only him

(Yes not forum, i own you all on the forum =P)

DeletedUser

:( This is toooooo much like a drug. I can't even come to the forums without comeing to read what was wrote while I was away.
You guys make me sick, lol ;)

DeletedUser41

Thanks -X- and Hefty. But the shadow city posse are all good people, they just like winding up people more than i do ;)

Well i thought -X- finally had the kit to beat me but failed....you can be beat hahahahahhahahah.

On my way up to see if my offence can match up.

Hefty, you have a rest for a couple of days. Be back to see you then maybe :D

DeletedUser

Thanks -X- and Hefty. But the shadow city posse are all good people, they just like winding up people more than i do ;)

Well i thought -X- finally had the kit to beat me but failed....you can be beat hahahahahhahahah.

On my way up to see if my offence can match up.

Hefty, you have a rest for a couple of days. Be back to see you then maybe :D

We got some new kit ;)
Will be changed next time you visit.
Should not have pumped us up for revenge :p

DeletedUser41

The victories will be that much sweeter then lol.

Should get them all to get their kit on and come duel me. Even if i win them all there will be a good chance the last guy could knock me out.

Worth a shot. Let me know though so i can at least be half ready.

Got beat for the first time since you last beat hefty many moons ago when i was a being picked on. :(

Was setting beaver traps with all setting traps kit on. Upset to say the least. Happens to us all though so cant complain too much :)

DeletedUser

Well Tables have turned today sadly, 3 Shadow Attacks, 3 Victories to me.

Oh How the Oppressors will Fall.

Its Like w00t all over again :p

Thought they could conquer the World :p

What Happened?

Everyone killed them xD

DeletedUser

Well Considering the Big Improvement Happened this Morning, Yes its going well, tables will turn.

and yes

WILL

DeletedUser

^^^ Your record a few days ago

Your record now:

48 - 82 = -34

Thats a really big improvement, if you're trying to go the wrong way !

and I ask you again, so?

What if it was 48 - 2000 = -1952
How does that hurt?

You can't wage a war through dueling.

DeletedUser

Realm i admit is the only Shadow member i like.
Rest suck, real bad.

Well Tables have turned today sadly, 3 Shadow Attacks, 3 Victories to me.

Oh How the Oppressors will Fall.

Its Like w00t all over again :p

Thought they could conquer the World :p

What Happened?

Everyone killed them xD

Dang there Hefty you sure do like to Run that Flappy mouth of yours When you look like this 2 me

Iownurmunkay wins the duel and gains 119 experience points. HeftySmurf did not carry any cash and Iownurmunkay walks away without taking any money

Iownurmunkay wins the duel, gains 102 experience points and steals $26 from HeftySmurf.

DeletedUser

Dang there Hefty you sure do like to Run that Flappy mouth of yours When you look like this 2 me

Iownurmunkay wins the duel and gains 119 experience points. HeftySmurf did not carry any cash and Iownurmunkay walks away without taking any money

Iownurmunkay wins the duel, gains 102 experience points and steals $26 from HeftySmurf.

Dang There
You attacked me when i was offline without half my dueling gear to do a Quest Job
Dang
Dang
Dang
he owns me :O
Dang..

Added Note, My Aim fails me =O

DeletedUser

I guess we see the game differently and each have our own opinion of how to play it.

Look at it this way, your guys have been dueling me for days now.
As I recall I've lost next to nothing in cash, and I even got some free experience off a few duels, because I actually won.

What harm did it do me? None, doesn't bother me a bit.

Dueling and being dueled is not the great evil you guys think it is.

Dueling is a personal choice and has nothing to do with towns.

DeletedUser41

Glad you see it that way Hightower, was heading to your town next. I agree to an extent, i duel because i cant access the high XP jobs so to maintain my ranking i duel for high XP.

Will be at your town at some point as you have some nice XP potential, but like you say, i may not win and you will gain some XP from it.

You have a lot of members knocked out so it is not worthwhile me just duelling you, so i will wait until i can have a go at least 3.

Nothing personal, i wont be camping out hitting you constantly unless asked to.

DeletedUser

You can't , not yet . It is scheduled to be implimented , at sometime .