The Shadow City declares war on Dusty Pass

DeletedUser

Again Hefty, you declared on us!!!

Why are you forgetting that?

Your more than welcome to head on up to our town and give it a shot.

As i keep saying, thats not True.
Whatever Whistling Says, he started this War.
Agenroe, attacked a few of our weaker members first.
so i went over and owned him twice, and RocknRollFun because only other person in level reach.

Then:
95507041td9.bmp

So, i took that as ok then a retaliation.
But for two days you *****d our members.
67174610rh7.bmp

I declared it officially, mainly because at the time W1 Forum was boring and mainly spammers.
Look at date of creation, two days later.

So WHISTLING started the war, not us.

Just to Annoy You:
68409564er1.bmp

92730304sz0.bmp

omg, they are harshly winning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hefty you continue to amaze me ... where are the other 10 SS's of you losing to me ? lol

Your record is now 43-72 when just a couple days ago it was 41-59 !

You show your 2 victories ... but where are the 13 defeats ?

DeletedUser

Actually i lost more to Non Shadow members, idc the fact u beat me, but ur members are getting worse, as we get better.

DeletedUser

I can tell by the # of KO's in Dusty Pass that you're definitely getting better, but I didn't say what you're getting better at !

Can you thank Blackhawk for me ? I just put 4 hours of residence in the queue thanks to his donations !

blackhawk.jpg

DeletedUser

*Have to be Nice.

Yep thats it, be noobs and attack new members, make u feel good? hmm.

All noobs tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

Oh....my....god.

I stopped going on the TW forums because of the ridiculouse pnp threads.

Grow up children, it's pathetic.

DeletedUser

Man, I got bored reading whistlingleaf's posts after the first 3. You do like the sound of your own voice. But none-the-less, I look forward to seeing more stats in the near future...

DeletedUser

It's funny that hefty and his clan need a former member to come back and fight for them.

X knocked me out. Thats fine, respect to him.

However, thats the only way dusty pass can get it done.

DeletedUser

So Calamity Creek is warring against us also?

Apparently Lizy doesn't feel that 2 towns versus 1 town is enough ... How soon until Lizy involves Outlaw Creek ?

(FYI - Calamity Creek and Outlaw Creek are both towns ran by either Inno employees, support staff or moderators for either Tribal Wars/The West and each town has many members belonging to one of the 3 groups mentioned.)

Of course HeftySmurf is also a moderator for The West and running Dusty Pass....

There isn't a good way of posting individual mails or all at once ... so it might be a bit confusing but check the time stamps if you're trying to figure out if you should be reading up or down:

I think I made a fair requirement stating X could attack those he seeked revenge upon.

lizy1.jpg

Lizy apparently forgot that X was part of Calamity Creek then joined Dusty Pass to attack us and then re-joined Calamity Creek, and I guess Lizy missed X stating he was coming back to Shadow City in the future ...

lizy2.jpg

Now this is CLASSIC >>> Lizy, "Do not make this a bigger issue then it is. I know for fact that I have 40-50 Friends in tribes that will stick up for us if needed."

Lizy3.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

X I do not know why you continue attacking us, since in your own words the war was ill-advised:

Xilladvised.jpg

X no doubt has excellent gear and has devoted many of his skill/attribute points into dueling and he is an accomplished dueler, but continuing to kill our builders and those he knows he can beat by hundreds of points forces us to goto Calamity Creek and retaliate.

And X I do not understand why you think you can leave a town and join another town and continue to war on us and say you're not being a representative of your new town ... I'm just boggled by that.

Lastly I should remind people that when Dusty Pass declared on Shadow City our towns were ranked #12/#13 respectively, so we didn't start this fight by picking on a weaker opponent...

DeletedUser274

Ok Whistling. You don't understand the words I speak to you. Here is a line of events that happened

Member of dusty Pass ---> Leave to buy items -----> Asked about joining Calamity (DID NOT JOIN) ---> Rejoined Dusty Pass (this is when all the pics from last time I was dueling you came) ----> Joined Calamity Creek.

Since joining Calamity the first time, I have never left Calamity. I will not go to Dusty Pass. And I may duel who I wish.

Your town is full of duelers who get tons of experience off of Hefty and Dusty pass, making them nice juicy targets for me. Even if there was no war, there are very few towns offering as much xp for duelers as yours.

Thanks for digging up the message 2 weeks old. I thought from a few days the war was ill-advised but I still supported it. I didn't like that I was expected to beat you all but at the time I was having a rough duel streak and problems on tribalwars and was wanting to just drop both of these games. 2nd paragraph was you saying how you could beat PoG and they sucked and yadda yadda cause you think you're fantastic.

I still support Hefty. I joined Calamity because there are quite a few of my Tribalwars friends here, including our duke, a good friend of mine.

And about the last little bit. It is and was true, I respect you as a leader of your town. Just by hearing how dedicated Realm and the rest are to you speaks volumes. However that doesn't cover the fact you are a pompous ass.

DeletedUser

It's funny that hefty and his clan need a former member to come back and fight for them.

X knocked me out. Thats fine, respect to him.

However, thats the only way dusty pass can get it done.
X Chooses as he wishes.

Lizy cant tell him who to duel, its his choice tbh.

His Account = His choice.

DeletedUser

X are you sure you left just to join tribe mates from W-10?

xheftyfirsttopost.jpg

I stand by what I said about PoG since it is the truth, and feel free to post those SS's if you like.

DeletedUser274

What does that mail say. I mailed you cause I was looking for the blue indian necklace and you had it. You said no cause our towns were at war I said ok.
Are you saying my motives for joining calamity was their indian necklaces?

DeletedUser

I'm saying you left for Calamity cause you were tired of getting attacked non-stop which is pretty much what you said in a nutshell.

You have better gear then we do right now, but you won't have that advantage forever.

DeletedUser274

Nah I said I didnt like getting attacked but honestly after that day it wasn't that frequent. The rest of my town was attacked, besides you, no one else kept attacking me cause they lost. That mail was like 10 days before I left anyways.

DeletedUser

Apparently Lizy doesn't feel that 2 towns versus 1 town is enough ... How soon until Lizy involves Outlaw Creek ?

whistlingdickhead.png

Way to go Einstein, just randomly contact people who aren't even involved, and try to piss them off.

Outlaw Creek is not involved, and until this moment I didn't even know about this mess.

I'm pretty sure at this point that you have got to be the crappiest Mayor on W1.

DeletedUser

Hmm I may agree with Hightower
Mad Alice is a possibility, but hmm