The Shadow City declares war on Dusty Pass

DeletedUser

Dusty Pass declared on The Shadow City first and now it appears they are having a change of heart and wish to cease hostilities.

So now it is our turn to declare:

WAR​

Now you can make us out to be the aggressors and be accurate about the war!

Hefty's first post and war declaration:

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=2718

Hefty's second post on our war showing X defeating members of our town when X was in gear from other towns and he was committed to being in another town already:

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=4010

Hefty this is what we think of your previous threads:

threadfailure.png

Hefty continues to tell half-truths and

lies.jpg

about the war and The Shadow City, and we're tired of it.

---------------------

At the beginning of Hefty's declaration and todays duel records:

Shadow City then wins 190 - losses 157 = +33 wins
Shadow City now wins 640 - losses 380 = +260 wins
Shadow City has a net gain of +227 wins since inception of the war.

Dusty Pass then 174-160 = + 16 total wins
Dusty Pass now 244-375 = -131 total losses
Dusty Pass has a net loss of -115 losses since the inception of the war.

OUCH.jpg

DeletedUser

I wonder where we're getting all those wins and where they are getting all those losses from ? ... things that make you go hmmm

arsenio_2.jpg

The reason of course that we have better town stats is we have guys like on our side:

yosemite.gif

Back off!

marvin.jpg

"Brace yourself for immediate disintegration"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And Dusty Pass has recruited people like this:

cheneyshots2.jpg

elmer1.gif

I swear I was trying to shoot at a duck !

DeletedUser

At the beginning of the war Dusty Pass had 5 duelers with winning records and now Dusty Pass has 1 dueler with a winning record. And yes, X left Dusty Pass or their records would be better... but he's gone and the records are what they are...

HeftySmurf to now post that we're just duel-whoring against noobs and that Al Gore's dog ate his internet and that his town is still winning.

internet_dog.jpg

Oh ya almost forgot HeftySmurf to post that I can't pull stats out of the game ... well I posted the beginning stats in the initial thread and if you felt the numbers were wrong then you should have said something at that time.

Please feel free to check the numbers now, so when I update the stats again in a couple weeks you can't say that I was making them up. (I added in my out-of-towners - Agenroe who has a net loss, and 2 others who have less then 7 duels total.)

Individual stats won't post properly from Excel, and I'm too lazy to try and make it look nice.

--------------------

At the beginning The Shadow City was ranked #12 and Dusty Pass was ranked #13 ... now The Shadow City is still #12 and Dusty Pass is #33 and falling fast as their town mates seem to be donating more to us then to their own town.

Dusty Pass now:

smurfocalypse.jpg

--------------------

To all:

Thanks for reading this and being kind in replies to my first ever PNP post!

I searched the internet for all of the pics today, since I did not want to regurgitate old pics you've all probably seen dozens of times on Tribal Wars PNP posts.

-W-

DeletedUser

Saved for quotes with the town votes when they all come in but there is already a majority of votes to continue the war.

-----------------------------Circular Mail:

Please reply yes or no if you'd like:

To end the war with Dusty Pass = yes

or

Not to end the war with Dusty Pass = no

---------------------------- Replies

Yes end war = 1 Vote
No end to war = 11 Votes
Neutral = 3 Votes

"No... good pickings for XP."

"I'll go with whatever you want."

"indifferent?"

"=no"

Haha. Noooo I'm making lots of money off them :)"no."

"Didn't even know we were at war against Dusty Pass, I just started attacking them b/c i get easy wins, money, and experience. I say no."

"Why? lol" - Second reply, "no. he has a big mouth"

"I'm relatively new to town, but it sure seems like we're kicking their ass. If that's the case, why would we end it unless they're going to give us some $$$?? Make that a no from me as I'm 9-0 in duels and made about $250 from them." -- Second reply same person, "make that a hell no after reading Hefty's BS in forums."

"no"

"Yes, they seem to be milked out atm.. everytime i attack they have either less than 10$.. its pointless to keep attacking them just to prove we r stronger, even tho its fun :p"

"I have no stance on the war.." I think this guy is from Switzerland ... lol j/k

"I usually beat them handedly; easy XP. maybe i'm selfish - no"

"No!!!"

More quotes coming later !

DeletedUser

i lolled at the Worst PnP ive seen in years.
TW noobs do better.

oo Let me see.
So Whistling duels everybody, So does Holiday and Peddler
Let me see, i dont attack due to the fact im a constructors.
Yet im higher then 3 members who ***** the town.
To say ur not *****s is funny, because 20 of my wins are defensive with very little Dueling XP Gained.
So you all kinda fail in saying your not *****s as you would be higher then me in Duel XP Level.
I can pull up your stats and fully prove this if you want Whistling.
And your not the ONLY town that attacks us.

41 HeftySmurf 1588 41 59 -19 Dusty Pass
42 DocHoliday 1553 43 16 27 The Shadow City
43 peddler 1532 42 1 41 The Shadow City
44 vonr 1515 50 15 35 Serpents Edge
45 Whistlingleaf 1501 40 7 33 The Shadow City

DeletedUser274

Can we continue this discussion solely on this thread, the other thread is kind've outdated now :p

I know I'm not a member of Dusty Pass anymore, and I have good friends and respect for members in both towns, but I will still fight for Dusty Pass in this. I have no problem making the 4 hour walk every few days to remind people that Dusty Pass still has a dueler on their side.

DeletedUser

Can we continue this discussion solely on this thread, the other thread is kind've outdated now :p

I know I'm not a member of Dusty Pass anymore, and I have good friends and respect for members in both towns, but I will still fight for Dusty Pass in this.

I have no problem making the 4 hour walk every few days to remind people that Dusty Pass still has a dueler on their side.

You're a daisy if you do!!

DeletedUser

X if you come to us again we're coming to you - if you want to bring your new town into this then so be it.

DeletedUser

I'm not a member of eather of your guys towns, but what is up with all of your pictures?!? :)

DeletedUser

20 of my wins are defensive with very little Dueling XP Gained.

So what you're saying is that 20 of your 41 wins were people attacking you and you gained little XP ?

So your true record is more like 21-59 ?

Of course I have lower XP per duel victory ... my duel level is much higher then anyone else around us and I get less XP for winning.... duh

And if you think you're the only one who has random low level people attack you then you're just flattering yourself ... lol

DeletedUser

random?
if its not shadow members its shadow members.
Whoring
as usual.
all they can do.

DeletedUser

I know I'm not a member of Dusty Pass anymore, and I have good friends and respect for members in both towns, but I will still fight for Dusty Pass in this. I have no problem making the 4 hour walk every few days to remind people that Dusty Pass still has a dueler on their side.

We're not getting involved in any stupid war.

This is not Tribalwars wars did not 'break out' between random towns over nothing.

Calamity creek isn't being dragged into this, we're neutral everywhere, we duel whoever we want want.

DeletedUser274

What I post is of my own personal opinions and beliefs and do not in any way involve my town or it's members.

DeletedUser

i lolled at the Worst PnP ive seen in years.
TW noobs do better.

oo Let me see.
So Whistling duels everybody, So does Holiday and Peddler
Let me see, i dont attack due to the fact im a constructors.
Yet im higher then 3 members who ***** the town.
To say ur not *****s is funny, because 20 of my wins are defensive with very little Dueling XP Gained.
So you all kinda fail in saying your not *****s as you would be higher then me in Duel XP Level.
I can pull up your stats and fully prove this if you want Whistling.
And your not the ONLY town that attacks us.

42 DocHoliday 1553 43 16 27 The Shadow City
43 peddler 1532 42 1 41 The Shadow City
44 vonr 1515 50 15 35 Serpents Edge
45 Whistlingleaf 1501 40 7 33 The Shadow City

Zzz... if it made you laugh, its good pnp. In case you haven't noticed, The West=TW so you'd better clarify. Oh, and define "Whoring" in The West. I'd like to see how you could ***** on anything in this game.

DeletedUser

random?
if its not shadow members its shadow members.
Whoring
as usual.
all they can do.

Again Hefty, you declared on us!!!

Why are you forgetting that?

Your more than welcome to head on up to our town and give it a shot.

DeletedUser

Zzz... if it made you laugh, its good pnp. In case you haven't noticed, The West=TW so you'd better clarify. Oh, and define "Whoring" in The West. I'd like to see how you could ***** on anything in this game.

Lol you seriously need to visit TW forum to learn what exactly good pnp is.This PnP may be OK but certainly not good.

But then as long as you guys are winning the war who cares about pnp anyway.

DeletedUser

Lol you seriously need to visit TW forum to learn what exactly good pnp is.This PnP may be OK but certainly not good.

But then as long as you guys are winning the war who cares about pnp anyway.

I know what "Good PnP" is, and I'm arguing that this isn't bad PnP at all.

DeletedUser

@Lizy you can feel you're neutral all you like and I've mailed you in-game regarding X and if certain conditions are met then we shall bring the fight to your door.

You can call it whatever you like ... fisticuffs, tiddly winks, shooting people in the foot contests... I have another word and it starts with a "w" and ends in an "r".