DeletedUser

Senith.jpg

ruxas.jpg

Plugger.jpg

RocknRolllfun.jpg

DeletedUser

docholidayyz6.bmp

whistlingleafka3.bmp
- So close yet he has so much more, tut tut.

Realm of Deceit is the best member in their Town.

DeletedUser

smurfinventorycs7.bmp

HeftySmurf:
Character class: Worker

Advantages:
The earned experience points for a job are increased by 10%.
You can deposit 40% more into your bank account
When construction buildings in town you receive a bonus of 10% to your labor points.
The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 20% faster.

At the Time i didnt have my Hat or Necklace on.

whistlinginventoryyh7.bmp

Whistlingleaf:
Character class: Adventurer

Advantages:
The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 10%.
The chance to find an item during work is increased by 10%.
You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2.
The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 10%.

At the Time he had a Fancy Hat on.

DeletedUser41

Nice of you to start posting now, what about all the other reports??? Like the ones where you get beat?

Nice to see you posted my victory defending against -X-, he has some awesome duelling kit, needed a good test. Considering the damage he inflicted on some of the guys/gals it was a good match between us.

These reports help to make you feel a bit better about being owned Hefty. Post a victory over me....if you can find one ;)

Winding you up, but i would like to see one :)

DeletedUser

Hefty the start of the war our town was ranked #12 and yours was #13 ... now we're #12 and you're #30 ...

I'll bother to dig up the before/now duel stats for each town later but that is going to be very ugly for you ...

You're sacrificing your town to what end ?

Hefty your duel stats were 21-13 when this started and now you're 39-45 ... good job !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The real winner isn't the one with the highest score, it's the one who has the most fun... Hefty has you all beat!

DeletedUser

Hefty the start of the war our town was ranked #12 and yours was #13 ... now we're #12 and you're #30 ...

I'll bother to dig up the before/now duel stats for each town later but that is going to be very ugly for you ...

You're sacrificing your town to what end ?

Hefty your duel stats were 21-13 when this started and now you're 39-45 ... good job !

Yes Good Job
Considering im a Worker and Not a Dueler, im glad i managed to win that mamy, also if u look at my stats nowhere near dueling standards.

Also u cant pull up duel stats so dont start a load of rubbish.
and unlike us you have managed to get a load of rich people to join your town, town hoppers etc and so on, we dont care about rank, we build how we build.
Least we are all friends in our Town and speak to each other.
Rankings mean nothing.
i heard u were bragging about knocking 4 members out? biggest pile of rubbish ever, ur lvls mean you could only ever really hit me, which u did, u knocked me out once, u tried and failed ever since.

Realm i have won twice against u :p ages ago though lol.
I could post loads of reports of people whoring me, but again i am a constructor so i am not really bothered.
if and when we get some real Duelers, you will get pwned, as .-X-. proved today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um we have 4 new people who are not from our T~S tribe on W-18 and we have never had a person leave the town to join another town except to shop.

I posted the total town stats of all members in each town at the beginning of the war. If you felt they were in error at that time you should have said something then.

At the beginning the totals for every member in town was The Shadow City 190-157 and Dusty Pass 174-160.

Go ahead and figure the totals now ... I'm busy ... don't forget to add Agenroe, ikillu24 and Overcast who are currently out of town.

DeletedUser

Um we have 3 new people who are not from our T~S tribe on W-18 and we have never had a person leave the town to join another town except to shop.

I posted the total town stats of all members in each town at the beginning of the war. If you felt they were in error at that time you should have said something then.

At the beginning the totals for every member in town was The Shadow City 190-157 and Dusty Pass 174-160.

Go ahead and figure the totals now ... I'm busy ... don't forget to add Agenroe, ikillu24 and Overcast who are currently out of town.
That is Town hopping.
So?
Just because some of your members *****d noobs means your better then us?
i think in the realization of what the only duelist we had did to your town shows how bad it is.

The real winner isn't the one with the highest score, it's the one who has the most fun... Hefty has you all beat!

<3 :p Good point there

DeletedUser

To me town hopping implies people leaving one town to join another and another and another and another ...

We're shuffling people in and out who are on holiday, saving to buy something or who knows what else ...

The only duelist in your town bought all his gear from someone elses built up town - if you think that is being successful then I don't know what to tell you. As far as I know the only times people left to shop were for the quest necks.

And X isn't in Dusty Pass again ...

Stay tuned cause I'm going to tell you something hopefully later today that will be a real shock to you ...

DeletedUser

X left for the Calamity Town, to be with his tribe mates.

You cant shock me, i have seen more things in this game then everyone.

I have a Shock.
goodduellf5.jpg

DeletedUser

It proves from all your bragging about guns being great etc, your not the best
one member destroyed half your town.
Me not being a duelist knocked out a member.

DeletedUser

Where did I brag about guns being great ? or say I was the best ?

I'm the only person in my town with a gun, I think ... and X got ALL his excellent gear from another town. If my guys swap in/out to donate money what do you call what X has done ?

The irony and shock I mentioned to you earlier is that I'm just about the least able to wield a gun ... I'm also a builder with no better weapon alternative.

You KO'd a guy who X took ~350 health off ? Thats very impressive !

Our Gunsmith is just about to hit rank 4 ... then you can start with actual nonsense about my town having guns.

DeletedUser274

I bought 3 of my items. And even if I hadn't bought the shotgun, I found a rusty muzzleloader myself. Also me winning could have to do with my skills.

DeletedUser

Where did I brag about guns being great ? or say I was the best ?

I'm the only person in my town with a gun, I think ... and X got ALL his excellent gear from another town. If my guys swap in/out to donate money what do you call what X has done ?

The irony and shock I mentioned to you earlier is that I'm just about the least able to wield a gun ... I'm also a builder with no better weapon alternative.

You KO'd a guy who X took ~350 health off ? Thats very impressive !

Our Gunsmith is just about to hit rank 4 ... then you can start with actual nonsense about my town having guns.

Your an Adventurer, not a builder, i even mentioned that in a post.
and Dont Worry, our Gunsmith upgrades also.

DeletedUser

What does it matter what class I am ? Only Soldier has any advantage when starting a duel over another class and neither of us is a Soldier.

How does adventurer help me in duels or Worker hurt you in duels ?

Why do you even keep bringing it up ?

If you trust X have him join our town for 1 minute to look at our construction log ... I'd post a SS showing 89 hours but I'm sure you'd just say it was fake.

I choose adventurer cause I like to do all the quests ... I expected there'd be more by now to be honest.

DeletedUser274

89 is fantastic but other towns have 2-3 builders with that much or more. Hefty himself has quite an impressive number.

Either way the best class for dueling is soldier because of the tactics bonus. But that is only if you are getting attacked so I prefer my speed bonus with my class :p