The Shadow City declares war on Dusty Pass

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf 40 114 Duel not possible for 48 hours
dougien1 33 65 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Psyche 36 86 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Blackhawk 26 16 Is asleep right now < Only Lucky one ;)
SharpShootinShannon 31 51 not before Today at 5:46 PM
butch cassidy 33 65 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ranger296 33 65 Duel not possible for 48 hours
franman888 31 51 not before Today at 5:26 PM
Macowan 28 30 not before Today at 5:56 PM

I do not claim to knock them all out Only 2! Ranger and Dougien...
Although did No less then 195 to Hefty,Sharp,Fran and Mac...

Sorry to say i didnt get to knock the rest out :mad: Someone Came after i Attacked and Knocked out Hefty :D

DeletedUser41

I finally lost to Hefty :eek: ....time to retire :dry:

Very close, just aimed in the wrong places. Might try again after 48 hours. :bandit:

DeletedUser

Can I join in :bandit:

Only if you can find someone left to duel:

t-wKOd.jpg

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf 40 114 Duel not possible for 48 hours
dougien1 33 65 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Psyche 36 86 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Blackhawk 26 16 Is asleep right now < Only Lucky one ;)
SharpShootinShannon 31 51 not before Today at 5:46 PM
butch cassidy 33 65 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ranger296 33 65 Duel not possible for 48 hours
franman888 31 51 not before Today at 5:26 PM
Macowan 28 30 not before Today at 5:56 PM

I do not claim to knock them all out Only 2! Ranger and Dougien...
Although did No less then 195 to Hefty,Sharp,Fran and Mac...

Sorry to say i didnt get to knock the rest out :mad: Someone Came after i Attacked and Knocked out Hefty :D

Bah, always when I'm in the middle of dueling people from Shadow city. xD

DeletedUser

I like how they think they are cool...
When i have lost more then 100 yet own them on Dueling XP
God u all suck.

Less Dueling Rank then me = Noob *****s tbh.

DeletedUser5238

HeftySmurf On 11/1/08 at 11:51 PM k cool.
Now your my target
so now because my offensive sucks, all my friends will now own ur ass.

hhhhhmmmmmm it seems you have more to worry about from my friends than i do from yours, 3 days and i still aint been attacked by anyone, meanwhile nearly every member of your town is KO'd......... yeah its us that suck

DeletedUser

Come on Now you have never challenged me none of your town has how come :sad:?

Yet everytime i come to your town i beat all your guys...

I admit you beat me once but after that hour was up i came right back and Beat you. Even though last time you didnt have your dueling Gear on :unsure: since you still have the same stuff on now or was it some poor pitty me you had going?

DeletedUser

YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN

Sorry i have a life.

Iown i have no idea so im going to nod and say ok then and just upgrade aim and tactics.

bored tbh
full of rubbish.

DeletedUser274

Shadow City guys are doing great, and a few of you have my respect and I think you know who ;)

That being said this has bypassed tests of skill and went just into something to brag about and kind've overkill and not proving anything. Most of your duelers are lvls above Dusty Pass, who have no duelers, and it really is proving nothing when you win. . .

Shadow City won this war weeks ago.

One Armed Ninja

And yet they continue to duel players that they know cant beat them for low xp values?

Pffft, just stop and actually go out and earn proper xp, you are just handicapping yourselves in lvl growth. I'm not the best dueler but i always try those players i know to be better than me because if i win the rewards are sooo much greater.

I only duel players of a lower dueling level if i have already fought others (1 hour wait), or if they have been found to carry a large amount of money on them, or if they beat up one of my fellow town members

Whistling, you sould really try reading your own posts, you keep repeating the same stuff over and over again even when it's been refuted numerous times, by many different players and in quite a few different ways. Also some of those guys in Dusty Pass may actually see being knocked out as an advantage as they are free from "*****s" (as hefty calls it) like the members oof your town seem to be.

I forget who posted the list of Hefty's members and put "Only Lucky One" as they were asleep, but from what i saw, the xp by that name was 0 so you wouldnt have been able to duel them anyway if they were awake.

Now can whistling please stop banging on about wars, there is no such thing in T-W, if you want more wars quit this and play some more worlds on TW. At the moment dueling is not a means of war but a proffesion through which players earn money and level up, think of it as farming if you like.

DeletedUser

Why was it when Hefty declared "war" it was "Go Hefty" ?

When someone else does it replies are "There are no wars" ?

I guess when you're L 25 as you are One Armed Ninja its easy to say you attack higher level people ... unfortunately when you're L 34 that just isn't the case.

The SS you saw earlier was not from me, and I only attack Hefty and Psyche cause they are the only 2 worth reasonable XP (30-60).

I also find it pretty condescending when people attempt to tell me and my town how we should be playing the game so all that repeated "refuting" is hogwash in my book. When you and everyone else who doesn't like the way I play pay my CC bill then you can tell me how to play.

If you guys feel duel rules should be changed then by all means goto another forum and discuss it cause that change ain't gonna start here on W-1.

Hefty continues to make ridiculous claims, lies and false statements and yet people of the forum who barely know the tip of the iceberg of what has gone on in-game continue to buy it hook line and sinker ... ignorance really is bliss ?

DeletedUser41

I only duel players of a lower dueling level if i have already fought others (1 hour wait), or if they have been found to carry a large amount of money on them, or if they beat up one of my fellow town members

Your ideals for dueling lower level players is the whole reason for this and thats what our guys are doing so i dont see your point at all. Our town are not doing anything different from what you claim as reasonable grounds for dueling lower level members. They were attacked so they attacked back. What you dont hear is how Dusty are attacking and as Hefty claims "whoring" our lower level players or builders. Therefore our mid level guys who are capable go over there and Knock them out to prevent them trying to knock out our guys for 48 hours. Is this not a logical course of action?

I only duel Hefty for XP, maybe Psyche every now and then whilst i wait but unless you know the whole background and everything that goes on, you will never have the full picture. Everything on hear is a bit of fun. People dont have to read it and we dont need to justify everything we do. Its a game and at least our town seems to be having fun.

DeletedUser

Why was it when Hefty declared "war" it was "Go Hefty" ?

When someone else does it replies are "There are no wars" ?

I guess when you're L 25 as you are One Armed Ninja its easy to say you attack higher level people ... unfortunately when you're L 34 that just isn't the case.

The SS you saw earlier was not from me, and I only attack Hefty and Psyche cause they are the only 2 worth reasonable XP (30-60).

I also find it pretty condescending when people attempt to tell me and my town how we should be playing the game so all that repeated "refuting" is hogwash in my book. When you and everyone else who doesn't like the way I play pay my CC bill then you can tell me how to play.

If you guys feel duel rules should be changed then by all means goto another forum and discuss it cause that change ain't gonna start here on W-1.

Hefty continues to make ridiculous claims, lies and false statements and yet people of the forum who barely know the tip of the iceberg of what has gone on in-game continue to buy it hook line and sinker ... ignorance really is bliss ?

Lies?
lmao
I started?
been proved again and again i didnt.
False Statements?
i can get an admin to read my complete inbox to verify.

So your Wrong and Repeating yourself again

Epic Fail of a Post.

DeletedUser

As i keep saying, thats not True.
Whatever Whistling Says, he started this War.
Agenroe, attacked a few of our weaker members first.
so i went over and owned him twice, and RocknRollFun because only other person in level reach.

Then:
95507041td9.bmp

So, i took that as ok then a retaliation.
But for two days you *****d our members.
67174610rh7.bmp

I declared it officially, mainly because at the time W1 Forum was boring and mainly spammers.
Look at date of creation, two days later.

So WHISTLING started the war, not us.

Just to Annoy You:
68409564er1.bmp

92730304sz0.bmp

omg, they are harshly winning.

Can you not Read?