The Quest for Lokmar

DeletedUser

The boy sat on camel a kilometer away, admiring his creation. The "sandmen" as he called them, stood in line, waiting for the group to advance. They were made of sand and majick, only. He was happy his master taught him this. He strode away, out of sight.

The sand army had no expression on their face, only odd eyes made of stone, and weapons made of granite. They were humanoids, with discernable "muscles" with veins of rattlesnake beneath them, and a heart of a dungbeetle. They showed no visible weakness, but it was likely they were just as vulnerable as any other man.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal was trained not to lose his calm in any situation. His mind was swirling with possibliities, but one rose above the rest. "Made of sand, eh?...Sand meets air, and it flies all over...sand meets water, it becomes sluggish and hard to manipulate. Let's see how they like both at once!!!" He crouched down, making intricate movements with his hands. He suddenly stood straight up, hands in the air. Immediately, a small hurricane began to form. Regal lowered his hands and smiled as his magic began to grow stronger.

DeletedUser

the sandmen advanced, struggling against the wind and rain. they managed to get within striking range of the heros, before whisked away. the snakes began to slither, fangs back to attack. The dungbeetles burrowed, hoping to survive.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal stepped back, drained. (magic that large costs energy...the pulse was simple, the wall was slightly draining, but not noticeable.) He sat down heavily. "Uhh, guys?" he asked. "I kinda need help here...snakes?" He struggled to stay conscious as he watched the snakes growing closer.

DeletedUser13682

James feigned a sigh, and smiled. "Of course, Mr. Mage." As he slaughtered snakes with his sword and boots, he asked Regal, "How is it that you could make a powerful hurricane, and not be able to make a little food? I don't think I'll ever get that."

Deleted User - 819397

Regal attempted to stand, but his swirling head forced him back down. "It's because the hurricane is purely element based, and I'm a master with the elements...food, on the other hand, apparently involves more than the elements so I can't do that yet...I'm working on it though...water, I can give you." he tried to stand again but was unsuccessful...again. "Blast magical kickback!" he grumbled...

DeletedUser

Name: Fang
Race: Dragon? Dose that count? if so i'll edit later
Class: Battle lord (Might dragon)
Skills: Massive strength, Flight, Magical abilities (Due to race)
Item: The nature scroll (Wishes to bring Dragons back)

P.S: Aparently the last surviving dragon :)

Fang soared above the land his winds fluttering in the breeze, he had been flying for hours now...His age was nothing to be amazed by, well at least not by him.

He flew lower now the breeze had turned into a near gale and so he swooped down in serch of food and he spotted a brawl inbetween to sides he discovered the cause of the wind change he swooped down and landed with a crash, He roared

His voice deep and slightly raspy due to lack of water "What is going on here? You have disturbed me is something wrong?" he paused and turned a golden glowing eye to the fallen magician he blinked and transfered some of his energy into the fallen caster.

Deleted User - 819397

(umm...creatures don't count...that includes dragons.)

DeletedUser

(I know but they are and they aren't creatures depends, i mean how many animals do you know that can speak? point proven now back to the plot just go along with it now unless he says other wise.)

Deleted User - 819397

(I know Yogitchalondu in real life...we came up with the rules together...we decided to ensure no one would be any kind of creature because they'd have dominance over everybody...especially dragons.)

DeletedUser

(Dammit that sucks :( i might just leave then :( well i'm not specifacaly on any side plus i am evil as he says "We need baddies" XD in simple terms)

DeletedUser13682

(ignoring everything from the padre's first post...)

James shrugged, and kind of nodded in agreement. "I guess you do have a point. I don't really know much about magic, unless if it's from the folklore of the western lands. I'm more of a hands-on kind of fighter. I like to see the blood gush out of the wounds of my enemies, not some subtle effect that I might not even notice." He looked down at Regal, and saw that he was still weak, and sat down next to him. "So, what do you think this Lokmar guy hid for us to find?"

(is James becoming Sadistic?:unsure: )

DeletedUser

"Excuse me, but would it be harsh of me to point out that A MASSIVE HOARD OF SNAKES IS CLOSING IN ON US?" Beauregard interjected.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal nodded, and unsteadily got to his feet. He made a gesture with his hands and faced them toward the snakes. All he got was a weak ball of flame to explode on one of them, and then he fell over again. "Ugh...that hurricane cost me too much...I can't help guys...sorry..." he apologized.

DeletedUser13682

"But I thought I killed all the snakes," James said, as he watched one of the snakes burst into flame. "That's fine, Regal, I'll just kill them again." So James proceeded to cut the heads off every single snake, in a 20 minute period, without getting bit once. He fell down, tired from all the bending and slashing. "Now I'm as worn out as Regal is."

Deleted User - 819397

Regal glanced at James. "Only if you feel like you ran 3 marathons without stopping...and we still need food...sorry to be pessimistic." he struggled to his feet, swaying on the spot. "We need to get out of here before whatever sent those strikes again."

DeletedUser

"First, you need a little rest." said Beauregard matter-of-factly. "I suggest going back inside the cabin to sit things out for a little bit. Besides, it seems like we're miles away from any sort of civilization, and we could all use the rest."

DeletedUser

Name: Minnow
Race: Human
Class: Archer, Multi
Skills: Acurate with a bow, Handels swords well
Item: The Golden Apple (Huge riches)

Deleted User - 819397

Regal shook his head, still acting dizzy. "We need to get away...whoever sent those sand men is still near...I can feel a large source of negative energy..." Regal put his hands on his knees for a minute, crouched over. He stood up after a while, looking slightly better. "Ok...let's go..."

DeletedUser

Minnow watched the group from the near by house roof, he crouched down and walked over to them "You ok?" he said offering to help them