The Quest for Lokmar

DeletedUser

(Whoop!!)

Minnow felt the movement of something to do with his body, he guessed something was happening, but he could not help in his cage of darkness that was death.

DeletedUser

Eventually, the troupe landed in a dense, forested area. "Well," began Beauregard, "That was pretty hectic. I suggest we camp out here for a while and try to work on resurrecting Minnow. Also, I wouldn't mind, ahem, a bite to eat. *cough, cough*"

Deleted User - 819397

(Yogitchalondu, hopefully FC, hopefully Johann, and myself are going to try to revive this.)

Regal shook his head. "We're not even close to getting to Lokmar and we already almost died three times..." he glanced regretfully at Minnow. "In fact, Minnow's had the...[sarcasm]pleasure[/sarcasm]...of dying twice already. As for food...I can't make any...and I don't see a shop around anywhere...unfortunately I think we're gonna have to keep moving for now..."

DeletedUser

(Whoop! XD)

Minnow awoke agian plauged by the fear of something happening to his friends in thwe world above, He stood and closed his eyes after 2 seconds he walked forward and instead of falling into the bottomless pit that lied below his cage that his soul was trappped in it turned into a figure that walked once agian up the stiars into the castle of Hades, King of the underworld.

DeletedUser13682

Usually, foraging and/or hunting in a wasteland is fruitless, except for cuts and bruises. But, today was different for James, who had found a deer, a 10 point buck actually, that had somehow wandered this deep into the drawers. James didn't think much about it, being too hungry to really care about trivial matters, so he killed it, and dragged it back to Regal, Beauregard, and the body of Minnow. "Here we go. Think you can start a fire, guys?" James threw the buck down, and stared at Minnow's body. "I don't know why we are dragging that thing around. We should bury or brun it, like what it deserves. There's no chance for a reincarnation here, you couldn't get his soul back, guys. So, bury or burn?"

DeletedUser

"Well, for an aspiring paladin, you have a very weird way of being a good guy," a voice in the darkness said with a hearty laugh said. And everyone remembered that hearty laugh. "Now, I'm sorry about the castle. I think your stupid friend who took my dragon's powers knocked some of the supports. Oh well, I got out of that. And I brought all the stuff I needed. Armor, shield, weapons, Dragons Heart, some mead in a bottle, and some food. And don't worry, I have my army of the undead fixing the castle. It'll be fixed up....in a day. So, lets eat shall we?" Cyrus said as he walked forward with a backpack full of stuff. "It'll all be fixed. Just part of the roof collapsed is all. No damage to the artifacts or the main hall," he said. He sat down and put the pack down. "So anybody got some cups? Forgot to bring them," he said with a laugh.

(OCC: Btw, anybody up for that posting order?)

DeletedUser

(OCC: Well, I was going to go with
Me
You
Johann
Coram
And since I already posted, it would be your turn)

Deleted User - 819397

(you forgot Yogitchalondu)

Regal was stunned in two different ways. Not only had Cyrus survived that blow to his head, but it seemed to have altered his mind, for the better. He decided not to bring either of those points up, and accept that things were better...he'd keep an eye on his aura though. "You're a lifesaver, you really are" he told Cyrus.

DeletedUser

"I take offense to the 'stupid' comment, but I'll let it pass if you you let me keep my dragon essence." Beauregard said light-heartedly.

DeletedUser13682

James looked dumbfounded at the man, who they all thought dead, had returned, and at all the food he had brought. James looked down at the dead buck, and the realisation that all the efforts needed to bring it here were unnecessary, caused James to sit down, maybe a little too quickly, because now his rear hurt. "Great, we have the Deathknight back, with more food than we could hope to eat. Welcome back!" James got up, and walked over to his pack to look for something, and was surprised to find a codex in there. He pulled it out, and saw that it was about the paladins. "Did you put this in here?" James asked the deathknight.