P&P The Final Straw

One Armed Ninja

OAN - you didn't fight those battles on your own. So you aren't that awesome as you think you are. Stop talking bulls**t and admit, that you only turned to MC because YOU are the point *****. What is the best way to gain experience? Oh right, defending yourself while others attack.

Good luck,
GodfatherLV

You say this and yet, the last two battle I went to were successful attacks
One of them the attackers only had a one man advantage!

If that is easy exp excuse me, I was going to call an attack yesterday, but chose against as MIssB in all her crazyness has gone absolutely mad with battles!

DeletedUser

Since I don't have to pay for fighting and free XP I don't mind if there are a lot of battles. Bigger selection. :cool:

DeletedUser

na the big full battles get you more exp and they are much more fun - a battle with 10 people is just embarrasing

DeletedUser

I actually enjoy battles of 10 vs 10 etc. But if you want that GO PLAY BETA!:ph34r:

DeletedUser

OAN - you didn't fight those battles on your own. So you aren't that awesome as you think you are. Stop talking bulls**t and admit, that you only turned to MC because YOU are the point *****. What is the best way to gain experience? Oh right, defending yourself while others attack.

At least GC brings some fun in this world. What would happen if they would stop attacking? Yeah, it has mentioned before - world would die.

Good luck,
GodfatherLV

I guess this guy has never seen miss b or badass, turn a guaranteed win into a loss

It is common knowledge that 1 person cannot win in a fort battle with many foes, it is also known that one person coordinating the tactics can be the reason for victory or defeat and in this case OAN is a winner, and MISS B/Badass are LOSERS

get it right

DeletedUser

Greedy C .......

I watched the fighters from Serenity and others win an easy battle against IJ for Fort Hellstromm, checked back later ........ guess who owns the fort??

Not Serenity

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11353

I watched the fighters from Serenity and others win an easy battle against IJ for Fort Hellstromm, checked back later ........ guess who owns the fort??

Not Serenity
hehe, enjoy it while you can..

DeletedUser

Cro..
Well considering i was defending Internal Juices (i have no idea why - Berkie didn't tell me what to do - Berkie's fault) your message should be directed against somelse

DeletedUser11353

Cro..
Well considering i was defending Internal Juices (i have no idea why - Berkie didn't tell me what to do - Berkie's fault) your message should be directed against somelse
Oh sorry mate, I misunderstood you. ;)

DeletedUser

np - i actually dont know who is with us and who is against us anymore - and i dont really know who 'us' is !!, glad i live in a little independent town, although when Berkie calls i usually answer...

DeletedUser

I wonder how Miss B will react when we attack Hellstromm back. 10 more multi attacks?

DeletedUser

That will be a slow day for her...before you know it, they will be calling other gc towns in to deposit into their treasury. Shame their banked money don't follow them.

I was offline for 24 Alec, fried another modem :laugh:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I guess if yesterday was the final straw today should be the straw that broke the camels back. MissB (and I don't mean berkie either) is totally out of control. When is GC gonna wake up and smell the @*&^%$#????:blink:

By the way did everybody notice that Constantinople is no longer the #1 town despite all of their multi attacks?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hello fellow townmate :)

DeletedUser

I guess this guy has never seen miss b or badass, turn a guaranteed win into a loss

It is common knowledge that 1 person cannot win in a fort battle with many foes, it is also known that one person coordinating the tactics can be the reason for victory or defeat and in this case OAN is a winner, and MISS B/Badass are LOSERS

get it right

I have seen it as many times as MC fails. And I have seen you to fail, guy.. But that isn't the point. In which "this" case OAN is the winner? :huh:

DeletedUser9470

Back from vacation mode an all I can say is ROTFLMAO!

It seems to me that w10 is on the move again!

THP go down the drain, Shadow empire get into trouble, Mercenary looses more forts due to miss bs usual mass-calling and the latest:
OAN is in Mercenary main chat!!!

This doesnt surprise me, You have always been highly rated by us in the MC, youre very smart and always manage to keep your head.

Its a shame miss B wants to bore everyone to death with the multicalling.
w10 was the best world for a long time but seems other worlds are more fun nowadays...

GC has to change their leaders and politics tomake this world more fun, untill that is achieved I dont see this world getting any better.

DeletedUser

Hello fellow townmate :)

:) Hello.

W-10 is definately "active" on the fort battle front, but these 10 against 5 fort battles really are'nt as much fun as maxed out battles with quality fighters on both sides.

Maybe MissB's ultimate goal is to make w-10 a lifeless ghost world???In which case she seems to be doing a fine job of it.

DeletedUser

Great stuff! :)

One another note, Constantinople - GC's mortician KO-stat turned red yesterday morning as I knocked out Eyes Set To Kill. I cannot take the credit for that though, as other players obviously did all the KO-work up to that point.

But I will make sure to do my part to keep it there.
The next achievement will be turning their overall duel stat red too. It's not that far away:

Statistics of the town Constantinople - GC
All duels 19706
Duels won 10063
Duels lost 9643
Difference 420
Passed-out opponents 1489
Passed-out members 1497