P&P The Final Straw

DeletedUser

very random? And you dont listen, i read what other people say :sad:. Ill admit and only because ill hope youll be mature enough not to abuse it that i get carried away and i dont know when to stop. I write far too much and i make small things into bigger issues. I bore people and grim hunter may be right in saying that people dont listen to me.

But that doesnt mean my arguments are bad or wrong.

I also have the most horrible habit of being contradictory to populist ideas or pretty much everything in general which i say is to give an equal opinion and a fair chance to both sides but is mostly for the sake of it and the fact that i like to argue. I also often try to play the moral card but i have no morals and im horribly hypocrytic anyway.

P.S i also have way too much free time. But that doesnt make me sad i have my reasons i promise. :indian:

lolz your in my town w1 - i was right

DeletedUser

And yet, I was rank one BEFORE Westforts came out.
This is seen, as after me and Godsarseii had imported ALL the battles in the world prior to that point, my name was on the top - so how could I possibly have point *****d my way to the top - not knowing where I actually stood in the rankings?

About Vengyr, I think what you write is extremely shameful.
Vengyr goes out of his way to fight alongside GC in many battles, and this is how one of his allies talks about him?
YOu should show some respect to your teammates, as he is constantly turning up and tanking for you, would you like to be slated by the people you help?

All that I know about Vengyr's actions recently, is that he too wants full, even fort battles - I have not read anything of what he might have said to people. And there is no way in hell that Vengyr is subservient to me, we are friends and treat each other as equals. As I believe everyone should in this game.

Major battles ARE NOT only on weekends, if anything the full battles happen midweek, where there are little to no multis.

I cannot reply to one point of you message, as I respect TP's wishes, so i'll forget that was even posted.

And yes, I am blaming MissB.
I had told her that I wanted no more multis, and yet they persisted.
I did not "back stab her", all I did was change allegiance, and make it known to the populace. Back stabbing infers that I went out of my way, crippling her behind her back.

Now, as this is a game - I do not believe it is right to just sit back, one must act on one's morals and go for it. Plus I know that I am not the only one who feels the same way about the multi battles, they are hated universally throughout all worlds on the-west.net, and many times have they been argued against.

For this world alone i may drop the accusations but that still is pretty much your job as a fort fighter especially seeing as fort fighters need to have good rankings (i.e high levels).

I tried to give vengyr respect throughout my limited mentioning if his in forum posts, and i said how i had nothing against him or his player - only the manner in which he claimed to be supporting GC, as you said, but basically completely agreed with you. Though dont worry i see the reasoning as to why you would do your best to paint me in the worst light.

My only mentioning of the word subservient was in relation to your use, although looking at the posts and not knowing about you in game or in other circumstances it looks like hes pretty subservient.

Not true. THERE ARE PLENTY OF FULL BATTLES, THEY HAPPEN ALL THE TIME and you cant deny that when its simply true. Banana town alone has $120000+ yet what will that be spent on? nothing. Now im not saying that i think all the town treasury should be spent on is fort battles and that i dont think it should change but that doesnt make any difference!

Real classy, im not ashamed of what i wrote and your being a ver slippery person, not in a good way :mad:

Im SORRY that GC doesnt follow your every word and only exists to serve you OAN but i dont think you should expect this alliance built up of dozens of towns and hundreds of players to have to be under your will.
You back stabbed, thats something thats true and you wont use your slippery tongue to get out of, evidence 1: this forum - would you like me to quote some of whats written on the earlier pages?

By you. The people who have argued against them are ONLY the ones who disagree. We have our right to multi battles just as you have your right to have filled battles, which i also enjoy. I guess were just more tolerant.

Besides this idea of tactical battles and mis/information really adds and actual element of strategy to the game where the individual players are actually the soldiers and strategic decisions must be made. Much more realistic.

Hated universally? Perhaps within the users of this forum my self exempt but its a little crass to claim that everyone in the universe agrees with you.

DeletedUser

huh? I know i wright alot and you dont have to read it if you dont want to but dont just right random messages, have you actually read what iver written? And if you desperately want to comment make it good.

DeletedUser

I don't see what the big problem is with the multi's. Yes constantinople has the top spot for forts held but I don't believe that is solely based on the fact that multi's are run. When you look at the top 20 towns the GC and MC are evenly matched for forts held or close to, and many fights that I sign up for it is put in the chat that you should try and stay alive so you can make it to the next one so I'm sure it will be the same for the opposing teams chat and for those who have problems with battles that are set to start at the same time I would urge you to read "Sun Tzu-The art of war".

DeletedUser

Who cares about Constantinople? They lost the top-spot a while ago, in-spite of their affinity towards collecting forts. Their KO-stat is already red and their overall dueling count will be red in a couple of weeks.

And the best part is that they brought it on themselves. They really deserve the trashing they are getting.. ;)

Statistics of the town Constantinople - GC
All duels 20287
Duels won 10273
Duels lost 10014
Difference 259
Passed-out opponents 1533
Passed-out members 1608

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Statistics of the town Constantinople - GC
All duels 21114
Duels won 10554
Duels lost 10560
Difference -6
Passed-out opponents 1599
Passed-out members 1770

DeletedUser

I find it amusing that since IJ's change in allegiance, MC has begun calling as many multi's as GC.

DeletedUser

taking GC forts has just become so easy a few people just got the same idea at once, it happens

Its also been a walk in the park defending MC forts from GC. Let take a look at the battle that took place at Tyrannys End - MC today.

66 (GC) fighters have attacked the Fort. 39 (MC) defenders defended.
48 (whipped GC) attackers fell. (MC) 21 defenders fell.

DeletedUser

taking GC forts has just become so easy a few people just got the same idea at once, it happens

I was referring to the attacks you declare with less than 5 attackers. I guess its pretty easy to win when half the other side turn up to defend the wrong fort ;)

DeletedUser

I was referring to the attacks you declare with less than 5 attackers. I guess its pretty easy to win when half the other side turn up to defend the wrong fort ;)

that was a mis-communication, there were no battles, when i set out walking to the fort to declare, i kept the attack page open when i got back i declared just so happens someone else decided to declare

now this was a lesson we had 18 ppl attacking 1 fort which i declared on and still fom sent about 40 defenders to the fort i was at, where as they only had what 80 of 120 defenders at their main fort which was lost

so you tell me who knows how to coordinate, def not fom/gc allies

DeletedUser

does MC need more than 5 attackers?

MC needs to get the brains first.

Greatest: yeah, that could happen. Sometimes it is just misunderstanding, sometimes planed. Both ways are possible. I'm not referring to you atm.

DeletedUser

that was a mis-communication, there were no battles, when i set out walking to the fort to declare, i kept the attack page open when i got back i declared just so happens someone else decided to declare

now this was a lesson we had 18 ppl attacking 1 fort which i declared on and still fom sent about 40 defenders to the fort i was at, where as they only had what 80 of 120 defenders at their main fort which was lost

so you tell me who knows how to coordinate, def not fom/gc allies

I understand it happens sometimes, my point is it is happening a lot since IJ switched sides. I only point it out as MC was very quick to put down GC's tactics when it meant a key ally changing sides. Since then many multis have been called by your side, and its not out of frustration as your clearly winning the full battles right now.

Our current lack of coordination is not something I will dispute with you, but it is not the point of my post or this thread, multi attacks is.

DeletedUser

MC needs to get the brains first.

Greatest: yeah, that could happen. Sometimes it is just misunderstanding, sometimes planed. Both ways are possible. I'm not referring to you atm.

No, seems your master mind over there needs the brains. Have you heard his latest brainstorm? He's going to tag a few small towns MC for the sole purpose of getting them invited to our forum. Sorry bub, not only are we are closed to new towns but we know that you've already got plenty of spies in our towns & so far they really aren't doing you much good when you are loosing forts left & right now is it??

If you are referring to last Sunday, there was plenty of time to get to other battles, in fact we took quite a few off of Eclipe's hands and defended one against a rather poor attack.

Multi battles (in my eyes) are battles all called with no possibility of getting from 1 battle to the next, which was clearly not the case here when there was wait time between the battles or we would not have been able to pull off so many successful attacks in 1 day.

Kinda funny though that you feel we used your tatics and you are not liking it. You are so right...we should not force your players out of your circle as you have done to ours, right??
:nowink:

DeletedUser

You are so right...we should not force your players out of your circle as you have done to ours, right??
:nowink:

I think that was achieved quite awhile ago, but through us losing multiple forts.

DeletedUser9470

fact of the matter is constantople are nothing and will always be nothing without fort points. soon they will be off the first page.
in a way its extremely logical: do you want to look good? or do you want to be good?
mercenary hasn't ever been a fort point *****, in fact mercenary barely have more fort points than the rest of the MC towns. where mercenary is strong on its own is in duelling: mercenary has recently celebrated 100000 duel points.
goes to show its not a constantople vs mercenary battle! its a constantople vs the rest of the world battle!
good luck!

edit: constplop are already off the first page!
LMAO!

Last edited by a moderator: