P&P The Final Straw

DeletedUser

Well, that ball was strictly in OAN's court. He did come to an agreement with GC to stop the multi's, it was broken so he then stood by his word to leave the GC. Surely you can't fault him for being a real man & sticking to his word.

You seem like a smart guy Ven, but the answer was as plain as the nose on everyone's face. IF most of the gc was unhappy with the way things were being run by the GC, wouldn't a simple "boot the offenders" solved that little problem? Couldn't anyone have spoken up, taken some action instead of being led around like a bunch of puppy dogs, allowing them to take forts that rightfully belong to other towns for the sole purpose of first place for THEIR town, that does not benefit anyone but them?

From my heart I can tell you...if a mess of MC leaders came to me & said "listen, we have issues with you, we do not like the direction things are going in & would like you to step down" I would do it in a heartbeat. It's not up to me to ruin their game.

Anything that will or can happen to Gc in the near future will fall into the GC's leadership laps. Not ours, not OAN's.... the GC leaders. Think about it.

you just repeated what i said but made yourself sound 'smarter' lol apoligise

One Armed Ninja

Ofcourse i attend all the battles i can.

Any battle is better than no battle. Altough i also dislike multis and counters switching over is not the way to stop it as i have explained.

If they realise people are willing to leave them if they continue multi-ing, the multi batles will stop, or the leaders are bigger idiots than I imagined

DeletedUser

Its getting worse now in w10 soon both sides will lose many fort fighters

DeletedUser

im mc all the way GC are filthy vermin - thanks for the fort MC

DeletedUser

Wouldja look at that! More multi attacks made by Miss B tomorrow! She is really outdoing herself this week :laugh:

DeletedUser

Oh really? Joyous! I'm glad I'm building a small duelers town for some friends else I'd be receiving 100's of mails to go defend those forts (if they were MC or Diablo ;)).

DeletedUser

there jsut declaring cause there going to die soon and want to spend the money

DeletedUser

Yeah, I guess if yesterday was the final straw today should be the straw that broke the camels back. MissB (and I don't mean berkie either) is totally out of control. When is GC gonna wake up and smell the @*&^%$#????:blink:

By the way did everybody notice that Constantinople is no longer the #1 town despite all of their multi attacks?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

You must spread more reputation around before giving it to Bill Doolin :sad:

Anyway, I do think that Constantinople is still #1. In KO'd citizens. Just look at all the 48s in that mortitian, I thought I was KO'd myself for a second!

DeletedUser

OAN - you didn't fight those battles on your own. So you aren't that awesome as you think you are. Stop talking bulls**t and admit, that you only turned to MC because YOU are the point *****. What is the best way to gain experience? Oh right, defending yourself while others attack.

At least GC brings some fun in this world. What would happen if they would stop attacking? Yeah, it has mentioned before - world would die.

Good luck,
GodfatherLV

DeletedUser

the world would not die it would return to 1 v 1 battles - the way everyone here wants it and the way everyone here will all fight GC until they stop or die

HUZZA!!!

DeletedUser

so wat you want is us to leave gc to take all the forts so the world wont die?

DeletedUser

And you believe that one alliance can take all forts? :huh: Impossible.

I'm just against all this BS that is told. MC isn't better than GC. It's all the same. But since MC thinks that they are better then I better choose quieter side which doesn't talk crap that much.

What is the point of 1v1 battle? Imagine all the best fighters in both sides and only them. In fully built fort defenders have nice advantage and I believe then fort is unbreakable. But Mass attacks allows all more players to participate in battles. so what is the point when no one will attack?