P&P The Final Straw

One Armed Ninja

I've had enough of this....
And I'm sure you all have too, yet it happens again and again.

All of this, it is soul destroying, why can it not be kept as most of us like it? Why can we simply not get the chance to enjoy ourselves, and not only us, but everyone else? Is winning really worth it at the expense of others' enjoyment? I think not.

But obviously there are some who think it's acceptable, nay, more than this, they think that it's what they should do, what they have to do to improve their own ends. Were my recent actions not enough to show what I believe in?

Yes, so I may have been fighting on MC's side in a few fights, and if you had not noticed, most of those times was when there were 2 or more fort battles called against them at the same time. All these multi battles are sickening, and ruin the gaming experience for many, yet leaders of GC persist in using this "tactic". Real battles are a test of strength, a 1 on 1, where the most deserving - the "better men" - end up winning.

I know I am not the only one who feels like this. I have seen it wherever I go, people became tired of proceeding like this a long time back.

Look at yourselves GC leaders, where has it got you?
Oh, to rank 1?
Was it reallly worth it?

At the expense of alienating many, you have built your "empire" of tyrannical rule. It is painfully obvious to see that some of you, someone in particular, cares for nothing more than keeping up that rank 1.

Capturing forts, just to have them handed over to "Constantinople GC". There's a term used in the game of tribal wars that I believe applies perfectly here, point whoring. You may hear it said, that not many forts were handed over to this town, that most forts were captured by this town on the attack, yet enough forts have been handed over to make it rank 1. And many of you whose hard work went into taking those forts lies unrewarded, without actual forts to call your towns' own. Shame on you Constantinople.

I shall make you crash and burn.

Who has won many battles for the "GC side" for you?
How many times have I walked into uprepared defences against the MC, to bring victoy?

Well, I fight for you no more.
Tomorrow's battles are the final straw.

Anyone who feels the same is welcome to join me in Infaction Junction, or anywhere they can find.
In fact, I urge all you likeminded people to stand with me, alongside MC
Lets end those who start the multis, once and for all.
And show them, that is not how we want to play.
Now is the time.

Let's crush GC

DeletedUser

You know what, I have had a few run-ins with MC towns, but have always been happily surprised at how civil Victor is when mail talking ..... and I myself have a particular hatred for all things GC .... so .....

If I ever see a fort battle involving GC, I will try my hardest to get there and fight against them. They are an annoying alliance, they really are :blink:

DeletedUser

Let's crush GC? :) Sounds good to me. I agree with you, they are an obnoxious alliance, talking big but falling short.

DeletedUser

I couldn't agree more with OAN. GC is making this world worse everyday. I would hate to see how many players don't show up to fort battles anymore just because of GC doing this multi attack strategy, or even worse, how many players who have quit the world.

Go ahead and be the top town, but before long, you'll be the only town.

Deleted User - 1278415

Being top dog only means there is one place to go.. and thats down.

Banana held the top spot for awhile,
MC then pulled ahead
a few weeks ago I saw GC got in bed with THP and now GC are in the lead.

My how times have changed, in a matter of 3 months that I have stopped attending fort fights... then again I was FOM and I saw that FOM was dead and never going anywhere.

DeletedUser

im down, they only know how to criticize and lay blame when things go wrong, but instantly try to be glory hounds and steal the spot light when it is due to the vigilance of many others that victory has come to them. They will see soon enough

Pray for the blood bath is about to begin, as the Destroyer of worlds descends upon you

DeletedUser

Right now we have around 5 full battles a week.

What will happen when GC-Fighters join the MC? We will have less full battles for obvious reasons.

Then there are different kind of fighters.

1. The fighters whos main reason for joining fights is to have fun (like myself).

2. The fighters who feel they are expected to attend for the good of their town and alliance (read: GC town members).

3. The fighters who rarely join fights, they only do when their town is directly involved or for example GC has asked them for help (nothing wrong there, the help will obviously be returned).

The first category are the most likely to switch side. Those fighters are some of the most active and cunning in the world. So, a pretty big loss.

The second category is less likely to join but when they do a few others will surely follow, bringing even more with them. This category also holds some of the best and most active fighters.

The third category, where fighters are generally less active and not specced for fighting, will probably follow their leaders wich in almost all cases will stay.

So what happens?

MC gets more and generally better fighters. GC gets less and generally worse fighters.

GCs side will not be full, if it happens to be MC will have the best fighters anyway.

Conclusion: Players moving from GC to MC will kill the world completely.

EDIT: And obviously the remaining GC will HAVE to declare decoys and counters if they want to stand a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well veng, guess this one isnt a blame berkie lol

BLAME MISS B

DeletedUser

:eek:hmy:Surely it's even better now ! you have a common enemy join forces and take forts back off them :)

DeletedUser

well veng, guess this one isnt a blame berkie lol

BLAME MISS B

Snicker! You can say that again. Funny part is, she agreed to stop calling multi battles a few weeks ago. I guess she thought that only meant her and not the rest of her crew.

One big difference will stand out. WE do not tell our attacking towns to turn over their forts to our main town to retain first place. A pathetic move at best. But ya know, since she has been leaving this word since umm, what...around christmas time, then after new years, then after the olympics I guess now would be a good time huh? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

im still with -InG- there dead but i like the name - scheepo was a good leader - i like victor and most of the mc leaders but GC i just ... hate so much - if anyone sees fort anadulu get attacked its probably me and you should come help me kill them all

One Armed Ninja

Conclusion: Players moving from GC to MC will kill the world completely.

EDIT: And obviously the remaining GC will HAVE to declare decoys and counters if they want to stand a chance.

That is assuming nothing happens while GC dies?
And that many people cross over with me.

If GC leaders tried hard enough they should still be able to fill any battle they do, so not having to resort to multis and decoys

DeletedUser

That is assuming nothing happens while GC dies?
And that many people cross over with me.

If GC leaders tried hard enough they should still be able to fill any battle they do, so not having to resort to multis and decoys

Will something happen when GC "dies" (and now take into consideration that if it does alot of fighters will quit fighting altogether) that will eliminate decoys/counters and create more full battles than we have currently? Because that sounds very optimistic to say the least.

Still, full battles do not guarantee even battles. Read my point about different kind of players again.

What is your ultimate goal here and how exactly are you planning to achieve it?

DeletedUser

this is kind of a funny statement Ven..

"Will something happen when GC "dies" (and now take into consideration that if it does alot of fighters will quit fighting altogether) that will eliminate decoys/counters and create more full battles than we have currently? Because that sounds very optimistic to say the least."

I guess it was different that in your eyes, when GC chased all of our fort fighters out of the game it was ok?? Sure, I guess then, we will be even. It will feel the same to GC as it did to the many MC players that left W10, enjoy.
:razz:

DeletedUser

this is kind of a funny statement Ven..

"Will something happen when GC "dies" (and now take into consideration that if it does alot of fighters will quit fighting altogether) that will eliminate decoys/counters and create more full battles than we have currently? Because that sounds very optimistic to say the least."

I guess it was different that in your eyes, when GC chased all of our fort fighters out of the game it was ok?? Sure, I guess then, we will be even. It will feel the same to GC as it did to the many MC players that left W10, enjoy.
:razz:

I dont know about what GC has done earlier. But chasing out your fort fighters doesn't seem very nice (altough you still got plenty). Luckily it did not have a noticeable effect on MCs fighting from what i can see.

But you believe if you chase away GCs fighters you will be even? At the expense of the fort activity of world 10?

One Armed Ninja

I dont know about what GC has done earlier. But chasing out your fort fighters doesn't seem very nice (altough you still got plenty). Luckily it did not have a noticeable effect on MCs fighting from what i can see.

But you believe if you chase away GCs fighters you will be even? At the expense of the fort activity of world 10?

This gives GC a chance to tighten their resolve, and show us what they really are made of.

The MC fighters were chased away by all the multi battles, one of the reasons we took Free Tibet so easily (apart from my excellent leading ;) ) Was that not so many of the MC regulars were turing up during that time, due to previous - and extremely hectic multis.

We offer all the GC fighters one on one battles, Which, imo, will not chase them away but rather make them enjoy the game more than they may have been doing!

DeletedUser

Unlike GC, I am not trying to chase anyone away. Not sure where you have been for the past 6 months but from our side of the fence, frankly, we tired of the multi's. If I am not mistaken, you had taken part. Who likes going out to a diversion for a battle that lasts for 4 rounds? What on earth is wrong with a 1 on 1 anyway?

The fort activity on w 10 got out of hand with multi battles. Bottom line, they said they would stop & didn't so if GC loosees good fighters over it, I'd suggest that you look into the GC organization, not us. Do you think that other GC towns are ok with with this multi crap, (by the way there is yet another tomorrow, surprise surprise!) especially when the town who called the battle has to hand it over to constan so that they remain in first place. What ever happened to 1 town working their way to the top? Constan got there off of the backs, blood & money of other towns.

DeletedUser

They will die, cause no one can lead lol cough cough Miss B, just shut ur big mouth and take it like the man u are

DeletedUser

leave her alone - in the battles ive fought in shes been a good general - how many fort battles have you managed?