The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

Pinkorflow

,Nok et mindre skørt spørgsmål men alligevel en mulighed :=)
,Nu hvor vi i flere omgange er blevet bedt om at arbejde med "læg jernbaneskinner" hvorfor så ikke indføres i spillet at der faktisk kommer nogle på kortet imellem de store byer ? det ville da være nemt at skabe en opgave, hvor man kunne sammensætte flere opgaver i en og samme del
.f.eks. læg jernbaneskinner i 2 timer og byg en togstation ved siden af - så kunne man smide opgaven banditjagt ind over
.Det samme gælder lidt for hvis du f.eks. fanger fisk og der ligger en båd ved siden af så står du alligevel i vandet men du kan ikke stå på en bro eller sidde i båden eller fang heste, så skulle man kunne bygge en hestefold før man fangede heste ?

ikocka

Idea :)
After every 7 days clothes would become dirty. Dirty clothes mean that values of all gear would be reduced for 10% ( in fort fighting(10%less damage, 10% less chance to aim and dodge - bad aim and dodge because you smell and cant concentrate on aiming), jobs(10% less money because people dont want to hire you), similar for adventures).
We would need new consumable crafting item : soap. 1 x soap = 6 x glass of water + 3 x seed + 1 x lye
If user consumed 1x soap, clothes would become clean again for 7 days.

Huscarle.

Apply for a "ChessWest", yeah, like a small PvP mini-game in 1 vs 1 mode where both players select specific battle units (between 4 to 8 units each and different types) and can engage in a small battle on a pre-designed map. It would be like a conventional battle similar to Forge of Empires, but with the uniqueness that the units are from the Wild West. Just imagine, it could even reward us with experience points or veteran points.

Huscarle.

Update the buff values granted by certain crafted items; most of the benefits they provide are practically obsolete. Currently, I believe they are only used for searches and not for actual consumption (this was their original intended purpose, in my opinion).

ikocka

Idea: :)
If a player has done 22h of any work and prayed in a church for 15min inside 24h time frame before battle start he/she unlocks "veteran" status that lasts for one battle and needs to be used in the same 24h time frame. Having "veteran" status during fort battle would result in that player having 20% more health, 20% better chance to aim, 20% better chance to dodge and 20% more damage inflicted per shot.

martoru

If a player has done 22h of any work and prayed in a church for 15min inside 24h time frame before battle start he/she unlocks "veteran" status that lasts for one battle and needs to be used in the same 24h time frame. Having "veteran" status during fort battle would result in that player having 20% more health, 20% better chance to aim, 20% better chance to dodge and 20% more damage inflicted per shot.
and what if i am atheist? or muslim? what business shou;ld i have in church?

and btw ideea with 20% more damage when you get +6.500 hits is really crazy... but i presume you need to wash youre clothes

Edit some ideea about geting tired and need to sleep daily???

ikocka

After a player digs the fort he/she gets chance to give 1 player "leader" status. "Leader" status would/should be given to a player that will acctualy lead the fort battle (give orders to move) . A player with "leader" status would get 100% more health (hp buffs would need to be used to refill hp) and 20% higher change to dodge.
This could/might be a good reward for players that volunteer for leading and put their time&effort into it. Also this should not be too hard to implement.

BigNoob

After a player digs the fort he/she gets chance to give 1 player "leader" status. "Leader" status would/should be given to a player that will acctualy lead the fort battle (give orders to move) . A player with "leader" status would get 100% more health (hp buffs would need to be used to refill hp) and 20% higher change to dodge.
This could/might be a good reward for players that volunteer for leading and put their time&effort into it. Also this should not be too hard to implement.
Just think about everything that would happen if this was implemented...

ikocka

If leader had more hp and better chance to dodge he/she could also take the point for more rounds on the map not only in the chat. Of course this could get misused a little, if digger gave "leader" status to flag blocker instead of the real leader. I would be ok with that.

Huscarle.

Skill points that grant special traits to players, with these points being issued every 50 levels (hypothetical value), and players can invest them as they see fit. Each point can provide, for example, unique bonuses

Symbiote

How about we're allowed to do more than 4 jobs at a time when we don't have VIP status.
better yet, 5 jobs for free 2 play and 12 for automation premium.

also 30s jobs with 2 energy cost and twice the rewards for less weary clicking.

quick use slots for consumables and buffs on screen?

macro sets on 0-9 in keyboard for quick change?

all that within automation bonus ofc.

Huscarle.

Skill points that grant special traits to players, with these points being issued every 50 levels (hypothetical value), and players can invest them as they see fit. Each point can provide, for example, unique bonuses
I already have the suggestion made; after some days estimate, I should have around 50 specific skills or traits so that each player can choose 5 of them. In a few days or weeks, when I manage to structure the small draft where I'm jotting everything down, I'll leave the idea here. If we talk about a potential The West 3.0 or 4.0, it will eventually happen.

Yeah, free development stuff here.

Symbiote

reply to "Reduce Luck gap in jobs" in beta forum cause i have no acc there ):

luck minimum could be 2/3 of max value, now it is about 1/3 of it.

this can narrow the jobs you'd be farming for specific value items, but will inevitably boost a bit of inflation as it increases luck farming income.

but i like luck farming so please make luck sets go brrrr

wave-money.gif<-- this is Helen Gibson at her prime

winter sale Helen Gibson horse set?

Symbiote

i don't believe this is even viable, but what if you could build in alliance churchs?

say you live in a town and want to build somewhere smaller/bigger but don't want to leave townies. what if you could lend your workforce to fellow alliance towns? weaklings can bodybuild in big churchs and bodybuilders can develop undeveloped towns

hardly believe this is doable by any means but i liked the idea anyways

edit: what if there was some kind of "church" for forts, making owning a big one give MORE xp than town church?

Huscarle.

i don't believe this is even viable, but what if you could build in alliance churchs?

say you live in a town and want to build somewhere smaller/bigger but don't want to leave townies. what if you could lend your workforce to fellow alliance towns? weaklings can bodybuild in big churchs and bodybuilders can develop undeveloped towns

hardly believe this is doable by any means but i liked the idea anyways

edit: what if there was some kind of "church" for forts, making owning a big one give MORE xp than town church?
A fort chapel maybe?

Huscarle.

In summary, the proposal is to establish a building referred to as a foundry or dismantler, which, for a commission in dollars or nuggets, or considering both methods of payment, would dismantle certain items such as clothing, old weapons, and other products that cannot be used in creating other handmade articles. In return, it would provide a certain amount of raw materials.