The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser30224

When we click on Finding the best clothes on job window, it goes to inventory and shows the best gears. There should be a button, clicking on it will equip all the gears. So it will take only 1 click instead of 10.
If the player has to equip a particular item, it only takes 2 clicks instead of 9 clicks.

Already proposed and rejected as it is clashing with premium features. Will not happen.

DeletedUser35968

Already proposed and rejected as it is clashing with premium features. Will not happen.

Okay dokay. Then what about this:

When searching for a skill in inventory, it should return the top items from each category instead showing the items with highest skills.

e.g, i wanted 100 fms for golden colt. when i searched "fine motor skill" in inventory, all the shawls (those are high in fms) came in the result. and i had to depend an external site to find the the maximum fms from my gears.

DeletedUser30224

Okay dokay. Then what about this:

When searching for a skill in inventory, it should return the top items from each category instead showing the items with highest skills.

e.g, i wanted 100 fms for golden colt. when i searched "fine motor skill" in inventory, all the shawls (those are high in fms) came in the result. and i had to depend an external site to find the the maximum fms from my gears.

Agree, will submit as well.

DeletedUser23437

has there been a suggestion to make selling and buying ffing buffs at a fort a possibility??

could be something like the market, but limited to buying and selling only buffs. could even be tied to each battle: for example, it would open 1 hour before a battle and would close when the battle starts

DeletedUser35533

has there been a suggestion to make selling and buying ffing buffs at a fort a possibility??

could be something like the market, but limited to buying and selling only buffs. could even be tied to each battle: for example, it would open 1 hour before a battle and would close when the battle starts
you can buy and sell them in a town next to the fort ,so why ?

DeletedUser23437

you can buy and sell them in a town next to the fort ,so why ?

sometimes a town isn't close, and sometimes you don't have time to get to a town and then back again as you cut it to close to get to the fort... that's why, lol

DeletedUser35968

sometimes a town isn't close, and sometimes you don't have time to get to a town and then back again as you cut it to close to get to the fort... that's why, lol

it will make our game little bit easier.. but no duelers won't like this idea, who camps near fortbattles :D

DeletedUser30224

There has not. Make a thread out of it and see what feedback you get. I think it's a sensible idea.

DeletedUser35968

An idea, but sounds like a request.

The GM world, World 11's most of the morticians are carved the names of Chinese NPC. I would like to remove their names from morticians and add the names of real players ASAP they leave.

DeletedUser30224

An idea, but sounds like a request.

The GM world, World 11's most of the morticians are carved the names of Chinese NPC. I would like to remove their names from morticians and add the names of real players ASAP they leave.

I'll see if there is anything we can do with our tools and get back to you.

EDIT: We do not currently have the means to edit town morticians...but we have submitted a request to the devs to look into it. Beyond that I cannot promise anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35968

I'll see if there is anything we can do with our tools and get back to you.

EDIT: We do not currently have the means to edit town morticians...but we have submitted a request to the devs to look into it. Beyond that I cannot promise anything.
thanks. itsalways good to see real names than the bandits. also it helps duelers to get motivated.

DeletedUser26759

Change HP Monsters in fort battles!

Time to change the HP monsters in fortbattles?

They dont get any disadvantages, just advantages of taking HUGE ammounts of damage, it has screwed up fort battles way to muc imo, its just BORING to see how many HP monsters there are now in fort battles.

DeletedUser

consider it done on beta already, the new formula nerfs the hp monsters already

but remember that without hp monsters who you gonna hide behind to shoot at someone?

without such a person with HP where you gonna position yourself? who will take the front spot for you to hide behind? lets see how fun FFs are without any hp monsters to hide and shoot behind and you just die instantly cos there is no one to protect you

DeletedUser26759

but remember that without hp monsters who you gonna hide behind to shoot at someone?

without such a person with HP where you gonna position yourself? who will take the front spot for you to hide behind? lets see how fun FFs are without any hp monsters to hide and shoot behind and you just die instantly cos there is no one to protect you

Well thats my point, it has to be some big disadvantages to beeing HP tank, same as everything else, its called balance!

DeletedUser

LOL, HP tanks has very little defense stats Raven, so its balanced, all classes are balanced (not sure about worker class), like in real life, every army has different divisions and classes, from armored to sniper, everyone is needed and the abilities of the premium creates good advantages.

DeletedUser33797

I think that is just a fart.No idea or brain in this.
And Zeta they are postponing the new battle formula for a few (weeks,months?) on .net :)
Or atleast i hope they will cause i don`t have the money to reskill :)

DeletedUser34315

Would you care to post any calculations that back that? Not saying you are wrong, certainly, just curious to see why you are confident this will be the case.

DeletedUser

Would you care to post any calculations that back that? Not saying you are wrong, certainly, just curious to see why you are confident this will be the case.

With just changing stamina to fine motor skills or any other skill in dexterity every person with fort fighting build will lose around 2000 HP. Every day more snipers (who are skinny and dealing damage) and more bond-hunters (90% of these are doing the snipers jobs too but their goal to join the battles is gaining more bonds) are joining the fort battles and most of them are skinny as hell. I think the fort battles in near future will last just 30-40 round. Everyday less HP and more damage whether it be guns with more damage or ish leadership skill build with 1300 HP.

Assume that 100 attacker dealing like 20 to 25 K HP each round and skinny defenders losing like 4 or 5 gun per round. 84 defenders will last like 20-30 round and 10 round for premium adventures to block. I'm telling you fort battles does not go in good direction. Pure HP fort fighters using all those skill points for nothing just 1 aspect of game, fort battles and you are removing that. In near future people with 200 stamina 200 hiding and 200 leadership will own fort fighting, and it's just SAD. :(

Pankreas PorFavor

Time to change the HP monsters in fortbattles?

They dont get any disadvantages

I see you spent a lot of time playing as a "HP monster".
No disadvantages at all, huh? None whatsoever? All the money jobs and luck jobs are available, and you can easily finish all the quests right? And like I've seen yesterday, it doesn't take only one round to lose 12 000 hp on point of a tower? Well, guess again.
It's a build like any other. It has it's strong points, it has it's weak points. We will see what the update brings, but I think you should be more worried about ghosting premium adventurers with a million HPs than a soldier tank.