The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser35533

would not abstaining from the system create an imbalance (especially in the ranking)?
could not higher lvl players use possum to avoid the negative bonus or does the will of the defender take priority,even if it does ,could not higher lvl players cut off low lvl players bonus by having the possum?
except for vanity why would higher lvl players give away the advantage?
without knowing who does and does not have the bonus and for how long ,low lvl players would just be stabbing in the dark where they may or may not get a bonus .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

would not abstaining from the system create an imbalance (especially in the ranking)?
could not higher lvl players use possum to avoid the negative bonus or does the will of the defender take priority,even if it does ,could not higher lvl players cut off low lvl players bonus by having the possum?
except for vanity why would higher lvl players give away the advantage?
without knowing who does and does not have the bonus and for how long ,low lvl players would just be stabbing in the dark where they may or may not get a bonus .

I don't see how the ranking will be affected.
And attackers can play possum as well. Each card gives you a certain advantage to the detriment of it's penalty. So when you look at the card, you need to consider the penalty as well. I tried to make them as logically as I could muster to not overpower them ... but that remains to be seen.

DeletedUser35533

I don't see how the ranking will be affected.
And attackers can play possum as well. Each card gives you a certain advantage to the detriment of it's penalty. So when you look at the card, you need to consider the penalty as well. I tried to make them as logically as I could muster to not overpower them ... but that remains to be seen.
I think I did not express myself properly.
why would a higher lvl player use any card except possum?
would he get a bigger reward?

DeletedUser34767

why cant it cost both ?

It works the way the developers decided to make it work. I cannot speak to their reasoning why.

If you have a suggestion for it to cost products as well as town funds you could expand your idea and format it so it could be posted under the ideas section. You might want to check the previously posted ideas section first, to make sure this idea was not previously suggested.

why is the cost fixed and higher levels don't cost more ?

The cost is per hour. So higher levels do cost more, as they require more hours of work to complete.

DeletedUser35533

It works the way the developers decided to make it work. I cannot speak to their reasoning why.

If you have a suggestion for it to cost products as well as town funds you could expand your idea and format it so it could be posted under the ideas section. You might want to check the previously posted ideas section first, to make sure this idea was not previously suggested.

The cost is per hour. So higher levels do cost more, as they require more hours of work to complete.
fact that it is a suggestion was implied, given how obvious such question would be .
I checked the previously posted ideas.
I don't think it needs formatting , just town asking for X common sense (wood,nails,roll of cloth for the tailor,etc )products per lvl . it will cut down on 1 player towns.
if it goes to a vote I don't think it will pass given that it is just more work.
ghost towns would need to be cleared off the map at least once .

DeletedUser30224

I think I did not express myself properly.
why would a higher lvl player use any card except possum?
would he get a bigger reward?

Because most of the cards give you an advantage. I would definitely use cards for more dodge, tactics and anything that can give me a better chance when I am offline and working on jobs.

DeletedUser36081

First of all just to be clear whatever i say next i support this idea cause it enhances the dueling system but with my comments i am trying to help u perfecting it :D So dont call me a negative person.

Now to the point , i think the cards need to be reworked cause the values are 2 great and if sm1 builts his abilities depending on card usage he can ezily fail given the fact that sm1 will use only the possum , so imo lower the values.

As for the ~Aim and dodge reworked~ part (tbh i am not so good at english and i was confused a bit ) but shouldnt u add tacts and app in the calculation as well?

The best part of ur idea is the Real Level penalty something that will help the players who lvl up only with dueling.

DeletedUser30224

As for the ~Aim and dodge reworked~ part (tbh i am not so good at english and i was confused a bit ) but shouldnt u add tacts and app in the calculation as well?

Tactics and appearance are supporting skills to Dodge and Aim. If you have any idea how to include them I'm all ears.

DeletedUser36081

I am rly inexpirienced contrary to u ppl i play only for a few months and i dont rly know how the dueling system works i mean the skills etc ( till now i thought tacts and app was only for aim but it seems that its for dodge 2 :p) . So dunno the difference of tacts and app should matter somehow :p but not 2 much cause we are not all soldiers hehe xD

You are the master mind think a formula :D

DeletedUser30224

Grr I should chose my words more carefully ... Tactics and appearance affect opponent's aim ... which in turn makes your dodge more effective.

DeletedUser35533

Because most of the cards give you an advantage. I would definitely use cards for more dodge, tactics and anything that can give me a better chance when I am offline and working on jobs.
would not lower player hitting you negate/lower your bonus and make you open to taking even stronger hit usually?

IMHO all 0 speed animals should have at least a quarter horses speed

how about moving reports into a small window like the quest tracker ,with an option to keep it open 24/7 , listing results under each action .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35352

Traveling fair rewards. After the xmass lottery the "very rare" sets became "common" items and are affordable for most players. Developers should rethink/enhance the rewars from the traveling fair.

MFRavenhawk

Here is an idea I cant find having already been posted yet...but something very useful, I think:

Adding a player's crafting level to their craft seen when hovering over their avi card icon. That is, instead of seeing "Tonic Peddler" Or "Blacksmith" which is already obvious by the icon, make it so they see "Level 250 Tonic Peddler" or Level 450 Blacksmith".

Makes it easier for folks to locate those players who can craft the buffs and other items they are looking for.

DeletedUser30224

Here is an idea I cant find having already been posted yet...but something very useful, I think:

Adding a player's crafting level to their craft seen when hovering over their avi card icon. That is, instead of seeing "Tonic Peddler" Or "Blacksmith" which is already obvious by the icon, make it so they see "Level 250 Tonic Peddler" or Level 450 Blacksmith".

Makes it easier for folks to locate those players who can craft the buffs and other items they are looking for.

Sounds good, I'll send this.

DeletedUser35968

When we click on Finding the best clothes on job window, it goes to inventory and shows the best gears. There should be a button, clicking on it will equip all the gears. So it will take only 1 click instead of 10.
If the player has to equip a particular item, it only takes 2 clicks instead of 9 clicks.

DeletedUser

When we click on Finding the best clothes on job window, it goes to inventory and shows the best gears. There should be a button, clicking on it will equip all the gears. So it will take only 1 click instead of 10.
If the player has to equip a particular item, it only takes 2 clicks instead of 9 clicks.

There already is a button for that... it is called a clothing set and is a premium feature.